Your Family is Mine!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aren simply watched the union between his greatest love and greatest enemy with a voided gaze, even as the rest of his family joined in. Sam and Tori dropped beneath her, Sam latching her mouth around one of Tyla's stuffed nuts and Tori burying her face between her fat ass cheeks. Angela stood next to her new lover, kissing her passionately with her tongue, as well as suckling on one of Tyla's breasts.

"Good girls, all of you. Thank you for letting me into your family. I've never felt so loved."

"But what about me?!" Aren snapped. "Why did you have to abandon me for her?!"

"Pup..." Sam's voice suddenly pierced through the sexual cacophony as she called him a nickname that felt alien now. She licked her lips after detaching from Tyla's scrotum. "Don't be like that." She stood up and shuffled over to her little brother as her mom took her place in worshiping their owner's cum factories. Sam stood over Aren, her fit, nude body dripping with sweat and fuck fluids. Aren could see just how destroyed her pussy was. Her once dainty lips hung open like half-drawn curtains, her clit jutting out in her deep state of arousal as clear juices poured down her thighs. "We still love you, Pup. Let me show you." She knelt down behind him and reached around to his aching cock.

"Sam, no. I don't want this gross incest stuff."

"Don't pretend you haven't fantasized about me. I've seen how you look at me. I also recall being your first crush."

"Don't say that..."

"My point is, Pup, we were never a normal family, and continuing to deny that is doing you no good." A small part of Aren was glad his sister was calling him that nickname again. Sam gripped his cock lovingly, her other hand holding his smooth chest, her tits against his back, and her lips on his neck. "You're a good boy, Aren. I know you are. So please, join us in worshiping this goddess." Her hand began to move up and down his shaft, collecting the precum that had been oozing from his slit and rubbing it into his skin.

"See that, Paige? Your little boyfriend loves watching you get fucked!" Tyla boasted as she pushed Paige's head to the side so she made eye contact with Aren. In her eyes, Aren saw a cyclone of emotions; lust, longing, guilt, satisfaction, desperation. The connection was broken momentarily as Paige's eyes rolled back and her pussy showered Tyla's abs in more delicious nectar.

"Aren, you have to feel this cock!" Paige squealed, focusing back on her boyfriend. "It's incredible! I never thought anything could feel this good!"

"I told you, Pup." Sam whispered, licking his ear sensually. "Just submit to her. Submit to the pleasure." Her hand moved faster on his cock, stimulating every nerve and sending waves of warm pleasure up his entire femboy body. "We all love you, Aren, so please join us."

"N-No! I hate her! I don't want it!" His chest rose and fell in rapid succession, his heart pounding in his chest. It didn't matter how much he didn't want it, his cock wanted nothing more than to cum.

"Fuck yes! I'm gonna cum so fucking hard in this pussy!"

"No, Tyla, please! Leave her alone! I'll do anything!" Aren cried out through a river of agonized tears. "Stop it! Stop it stop it stop iiiittt!!!"

"UUNNGH!!!"

GLUSH!

Tyla locked her hips to Paige's as her hyperactive nuts pulsed against her body, signaling the delivery of her fertile payload. Paige immediately felt a searing liquid heat spreading throughout her core. Her womb was filled in mere seconds, the white love lava gushing back into the rest of her birth canal and spreading Tyla's ravenous swimmers into every nook and cranny of her depths. Paige orgasmed harder than ever, screaming so loud her voice began to break. Her legs extended out to her sides before quickly wrapping around Tyla's waist and locking her in place. As Aren watched Tyla impregnate the love of his life over and over again, his own cock began to spew cum. It was the largest orgasm of his entire life, and yet it was a drop in the ocean compared to Tyla.

"Good Puppy, that's it, cum for your big sister." Sam licked and sucked on Aren's earlobe as she stroked him through his powerful orgasm. Over a dozen thick ropes squirted from his swollen tip as he sobbed. Tyla kept thrusting during her climax in order to maximize her pleasure, causing Paige's now swollen midsection to wobble just like her tits. She already looked pregnant...

With a grunt, Tyla wrenched her cock free, splattering cum all over Angela's face in the process. The MILF was more than happy to slurp it all up, as was Tori who detached from Tyla's asshole to share in the ambrosia. Paige was ruined. Her pussy was so red and blown out it looked like a crater as what had to be over a gallon of cum slowly oozed from it.

"Fuck! That's definitely my new favorite pussy!" She delivered a hefty smack to Paige's swollen midsection and caused more of her ball sauce to spray out. The bespectacled slut was still in the aftershocks of her dozens of orgasms, shivering and moaning on the couch. Aren collapsed forward onto his hands and knees, and Sam took that opportunity to scurry over to Tyla. Aren's family descended on their new owner, kissing, licking, sucking and biting all over her. Sweat, pussy juice, cum, all of it was cleaned thoroughly from her divine body; especially her cock. The three sluts were practically fighting over who got to taste it next! Paige meanwhile looked over at her boyfriend with hazy and teary eyes, a stupid half-smile stretching her lips.

"I love you..."

Aren snapped.

"FUCK YOU!!!" He screamed, pounding his fists into the floor. "Fuck you, you, you-his finger pointed at every woman present-and especially YOU!" It settled onto Tyla. "I hate all of you! I hate you so fucking much!" Another impact of his fists into the floor, tears flowing harder than ever. Everyone else's eyes widened in shock at the enraged outburst from such a meek femboy. Aren's small body shook like an enraged chihuahua, a roaring fire burning in his stomach. Every single neuron in his brain fired off with raw, unbridled fury.

"Sam, you were supposed to protect me! You were always there to comfort me and keep me safe! What happened, huh? Were you that much of a fucking whore that you threw it all away for some stupid dick?!" He turned to Tyla. "I bet you raped her like you did Tori." Venom dripped from his words.

"Speaking of Tori, what happened to you?! You turned into the most vile fucking whore in a matter of hours! You drink piss on the regular, you fucking stupid bitch!" Spittle flew from his mouth on the last syllable and Tori flinched, tears welling in her eyes.

"Mom, did you ever truly love me? You held me as I cried after she took both your daughters and brainwashed them into mindless cum dumpsters, and then practically the next day you were burping up her cum! What happened? What would Dad think?!" Angela covered her mouth and lightly sobbed as he brought up her late husband.

"Guess what, Paige, we're fucking over!" Aren stood up to his full-meager-height, his fists shaking at his side, red in the face. "I loved you. I loved you for so long, and when you kissed me I thought everything would be okay. Even with my family gone, I could still have safety in you. But you betrayed me just like everyone else, and so easily at that." Aren doubled over, a sudden sharp pain wrenching in his stomach and sending a wave of nausea over him from shear stress.

"And you, Tyla... You fucking CUNT!!!" The final word was screamed through raw vocal chords. "My entire life. My entire fucking life you just couldn't leave me alone! Ever since we were kids you just had to make me miserable! What was it about me? I never did anything to you!" Aren could taste blood. "I hate you, Tyla. I hate you with every fiber of my being. I hope you burn in hell." He spat in her direction. "I'm leaving. None of you will ever see me again, unless my picture shows up on the news when they find my body." He turned to his family again. "And I hope you all fucking miscarry."

BAD END:

A heavy silence fell over the room. Not a soul spoke a word, eye contact being the only form of exchange. Aren had been hoping this outburst would at least inflict some sort of pain on all the women who had hurt him so much, but to his horror, he only saw pity. They looked at him like he was a lost puppy, someone who was a victim of his own ignorance. Paige slowly stood up from the couch, Tyla's semen pouring out of her stretched cunt as her swollen stomach sloshed around. She hobbled over to the miserable femboy and placed her hands on his cheeks. Aren flinched slightly at the touch, but Paige gently wiped his tears away with her thumbs, giving him a gentle smile.

"I love you, Aren. I really do love you so much. I'm sorry things had to happen this way, but there was no other way. I love you, but I love Tyla's cock too much to stop. I can never stop when it feels this good." The other three women nodded and muttered similar apologies and agreements.

"It's true, Pup. We never stopped loving you, but we love her now too."

"I-I really like the way she makes me feel."

"I feel like a young woman again."

"See, baby?" Paige cooed as Tyla stood up with a triumphant smirk. "I don't blame you for being upset, but this won't stop. In fact, I think you need to experience her for yourself to truly understand."

"What?!" Aren suddenly snapped back to lucidity, his eyes falling on Tyla's cock as it began to harden once more. He pulled away from Paige in disgust. "Fuck no! I'm leaving!" But as he turned to exit, he felt her grab his arm in an iron grip.

"I'm not asking you, baby. I'm telling you." Looking back, he saw his family approaching him with mischievous grins, and Tyla finally spoke.

"Yikes, shrimp, I never expected you to be this fucked up about it. To be honest, when your sister came over that day to bitch at me, I just thought I'd have a quick fuck and be done with it, maybe have something else to tease you about. But I guess she got addicted." Tyla shrugged dismissively. "I was content to maybe have her as my girlfriend for a while until I got bored of her, but then she told me about your virgin little sister and I couldn't help myself. And I already knew plenty about your MILF mommy. I don't know when exactly I decided to fuck every girl you love, but it sure was fuckin' fun!" Aren's family gripped his arms and legs, forcing him onto his back. No matter how much he squirmed and begged, they just giggled and held him harder. He lamented at that moment how pathetically weak he was. Tyla grabbed her now full erection and softly stroked it, her and Paige's leftover cum acting as adequate lube. "Now there's only one body left in this house to conquer!"

"No! Tyla please don't! Just leave me alone!" Aren's heart began to race, his entire body trembling in abject terror. Sam held down his right arm, Tori sat on his right leg, Angela pinned his left leg. Paige leaned down and softly kissed him on the forehead.

"This will be amazing, baby, trust me. Good luck~" she whispered before pinning his left arm.

"Sam, Tori, Mom, save me! Don't let her hurt me!"

"She won't hurt you, sweetie." Angela softly stroked his hair. "It's gonna feel amazing."

"Listen to Mom, Pup." Sam reassured as she stroked his arm.

"Yeah, Pup." Tyla mocked. "Listen to the girls who've already tasted this dick." The futa knelt down between Aren's forcefully spread legs, her cock dripping precum onto his own flaccid cock. "Damn, look at this body." She grabbed the sides of his petite, pale torso, digging her fingers into his soft flesh. "Such a waste calling yourself a man. You're more of a woman than me!" She pushed his testicles up with her thumbs and spread his cheeks, revealing a perfectly hairless, virginal boy-pussy.

"Ptuh!" She spat a hefty wad of saliva right on the mark before lining up her much larger glans with Aren's opening.

"Please don't..."

"Mmmh I've always wanted this. To split you open as you cry like the little bitch you are. Get ready, cuck, this is your new life." Tyla let out a contented sigh, then thrust her cock forward. Much like the rest of her harem, she wasn't gentle with him on their first time. The futanari's massive member barged into the petite femboy, stretching out his asshole and invading his depths without mercy. She buried herself to the hilt inside of Aren, his stomach bulging out with her size. Aren threw his head back, squeezing his eyes shut and letting out an agonized scream. "Holy shit, bitch boy! You've got to be the tightest of all the sluts in this room!"

"Take it out! Takeitouttakeitouttakeitout! It fucking huuuurrrtttss!!!"

"It always hurts the first time." Tori said, stroking his hair reassuringly. "But it'll start to feel so, so good."

"Listen to her, slut." Tyla growled. "I popped her cherry right before your eyes. You watched her cum so hard she pissed herself!" The dirty blonde futa cackled as she reminisced on her past slights against the femboy beneath her, her cock throbbing at the memories against Aren's prostate. The worst part about it was the truth. With every ravenous rut into his body, the pain was slowly giving way to pleasure. Every thrust wrung a newer, stronger sense of bliss from every nerve ending in Aren's inner walls, punctuated by an explosive crash against his pleasure button that sent shockwaves up to his brain.

"It feels nice doesn't it, Pup?" Sam placed her hand on the bulge of Tyla's cock in his stomach. "Damn, she is deep in there."

"He's so hard, too." Angela giggled, eyeing her son's leaking, throbbing cock. "Give him a few hard hits, Tyla. Make him cum."

"Mom!" Aren snapped. "What the fuck is wrong with-" He was abruptly cut off as Tyla angled her hips downward and smashed herself into him. It felt like she shoved his prostate into his throat! Aren watched as his cock, red and swollen ejected the biggest load of his entire life. White ropes of baby batter whipped across his pale stomach and hairless chest as everyone around him laughed and moaned at the sight. He hated it so much. To him, it felt like he truly lost to Tyla and her cock. She didn't stop fucking him either. Her tits bounced up and down as her pace remained steady, sweat streaking down her body as she put her all into raping the boy whose life she ruined so thoroughly. She was so proud of herself.

"Fuck, I love how you squeak and cry for me, you fucking loser!" Tyla roared, wrapping her hands around Aren's neck and squeezing. Sam and Paige tightened their grips on his arms as his body autonomously tried to claw at Tyla's grip. She held his throat in her vice-like grip for a good half-minute, watching his face turn red, then purple, then blue as spittle oozed through his clenched teeth. As blackness began to creep at the edge of his vision, Aren started to wonder if Tyla was actually about to strangle him to death, but at the last minute, she released him. He immediately sucked in as much air as he could, his lungs filling with precious, albeit musky air. His delirium was further exacerbated by his futa conqueror slapping him across the face before grabbing a fistful of hair and pulling. As Aren gazed fearfully into Tyla's green eyes, he saw a wild, inhuman quality to them, more akin to a predator than a person. Droplets of sweat rained down on him from her statuesque body, mixing with his own cum to create an extra salty coating on his delicate flesh.

"Here, baby. I think you should taste what Tyla has to offer." Paige straddled his head, no longer worried about holding down his now limp arm. Aren lifelessly stared up into the cavernous, stretched hole that was once the love of his life's dainty flower. Said flower bloomed and poured a waterfall of thick, off-white progeny all over Aren's face and into his half-open mouth. He didn't even bother to close it. He could taste the mixture of feminine and masculine fuck fluids, he could practically feel the billions of angry swimmers wriggling around on his tongue, and imagined ten times that amount swimming into Paige's ovaries. New tears fell from the corners of his vacant blue eyes.

Paige stepped off of him and bent down, placing her lips lovingly over his and slurping up the excess semen for herself.

"I still love you, Aren. We all do. Even Tyla loves you."

"Paige... please..."

"I know, baby." She kissed his tears away. "It's hard to believe after what you've been through, but we're all so much happier like this, and we want you to be happy too." As much as Aren hated the words he was hearing, he could tell they were genuine. He wasn't being lied to or gaslit, Paige was being entirely honest with him. This realization was undercut by the ravaging he was still experiencing, Tyla's overstuffed futa nuts bouncing off of his fat ass repeatedly.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum soon. I wish I could get you pregnant like the rest of these sluts, cuck!" Tyla went into overdrive, throwing her entire body weight at Aren like she was trying to send him through the floor. His two sisters had stopped holding him and were now fisting their own soggy cunts as they watched him get railed.

"Tyla..." Aren wheezed. "Don't..."

"Shut the fuck up, bitch!" Tyla shouted in Aren's face. "Shut up and get bred like the rest of your family. They're my fucking family now!" Tyla arched her back and slammed herself to the base of her mammoth cock. She threw her head back and howled with ecstasy as her balls clenched up so hard they almost hurt. Aren could do nothing but lay there and let it happen. The first stream of cum shot from her piss slit with so much force that it visibly dented Aren's stomach from the inside. Immediately after, the bulge in his gut began to swell and redden, expanding in rhythmic motions with audible glorps.

"There it is!" Angela announced giddily. "Fill him up, Tyla! Show him how good it feels!" The futa's grip on his hair was so tight she threatened to tear it from its roots. Her cock just kept gushing and gushing, coating every available square inch of his insides with her virility. Against his own wishes, his own cock started to spray again, several less-potent ropes hitting him in the face; a face that wore an expression of hopeless defeat. Tyla won, and this was her victory lap.

"UNGH!!! Take my cum, you stupid whore!" She continued to rut into his ruined hole, bloating him with steaming seed and bruising him internally as his loved ones moaned and orgasmed around him. What had his life become? What had he done to deserve a fate like this?

"Oh my god he looks pregnant!" Sam squealed, her battered pussy spraying an excess of feminine juices onto the floor beneath her.

"I hope he gets pregnant!" Tori moaned, experiencing her own gushing orgasm. Aren suddenly started feeling a pressure in his throat. The salty, pungent taste of what could only be Tyla's futanari cum began to coat his tongue, before he started coughing up mouthfuls of the white goop.

"Look, girls! It's like what happened to me!" Angela moaned. "Tyla can just cum right through you!" Cum ran down the corners of Aren's mouth as Tyla's orgasm slowly died down, her hips having never stopped throughout the entire climax. Her wet, dirty blonde bangs clung to her flushed forehead as she panted and half-smiled with content pride.

"Shit, boy... You feel the best, hands down." Slowly, Tyla extracted her meat hammer with a loud squelch, leaving behind a leaking crater where his asshole used to be. The edges of his boy pussy twitched, hopelessly trying to return to the tightness they once held. "Alright, I think Pup here needs a break, but my balls are still full. Who's next?" Tyla turned, standing akimbo in her magnificent form, glistening with numerous sexual fluids. Sam, Tori and Angela all leapt onto the couch, turning away from Tyla and sticking out their asses to display their hungry pussies. "What a selection." Tyla said with a sarcastic chuckle. "Don't want to join them, Paige?"

1...345678