Your Family is Mine!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so perfect, Tyla." Sam moaned as she spit her cock out. She pulled her perky breasts out of her top and wrapped them around Tyla's thick shaft. "You're a goddess with a perfect cock, perfect body, perfect everything. I love you so much." She moved her tits up and down, making lurid wet sounds as she did. Tori meanwhile took one of Tyla's cum-tanks into her tiny mouth, wanting to show her appreciation rather than say it. Aren continued to cry, but nobody seemed to care. He had long since run out of tears, and instead just softly wept between his knees. There was the occasional sound of Sam or Tori gulping down another of Tyla's endless loads as the drive went on. Angela kept sneaking peeks when she could, of course. She also occasionally caught the eye of her son, to which she would look away seemingly in shame. She found her mouth watering at the idea of being the one to drink Tyla's fertile ambrosia. Tyla noticed at one point and chuckled.

"You'll get your turn tonight, baby."

As Angela pulled into the driveway and shut the car off, all four women practically leapt out of the vehicle, scurrying off into the house and leaving Aren alone to bring all their belongings inside. He didn't for quite a while. He didn't want to move. Aren heavily considered sleeping in the car. Hell, he even considered taking the car and driving away, but of course Angela had taken the keys inside. He decided to just leave everything in the car and trudge inside. Immediately Aren was greeted with muffled thudding sounds accompanied by loud screams. It seemed Tyla had taken them all upstairs already. He didn't bother taking off his swimsuit, instead electing to make the journey upstairs to his bed. His head was killing him. Ascending the stairs, he stared through the wide open door to his mother's bedroom into the depths of despair. The first thing he saw was Tyla's tanned, toned ass cheeks, as well as her bottomless balls resting on the bed. She was framed by the legs of his dear mother, wrapping around her waist as she mating pressed Angela with all her futanari might.

"FUCK ME, TYLA! HARDER!" she cried out, her voice growing hoarse. Her two daughters sat on either side, nude, watching their mother be bred like a piece of livestock. They seemed laser-focused on the point of penetration, watching the organ that gave them purpose ruin their point of origin.

"Fuck yeah! I'll make you a mommy all over again, you fat fucking cow!" There was the familiar gushing sound as the blonde futanari ejected her semen for the umpteenth time that day, stuffing Angela to the brim yet again. She didn't even let Angela finish her own orgasm before pulling out and shoving her to the side and grabbing her eldest daughter. Tori pushed Sam's head into the pillow and slammed herself to the balls in her loosened cunt. Angela laid next to the intense coitus, panting and quivering as thick futa frosting squirted out of her MILF pussy. Tori sprung at the opportunity for a feast, clunge plunging her tongue into her mother as she gulped down Tyla's divine seed.

"Tell me how happy you are that I tormented your pathetic brother! Thank me for hurting him and making him miserable!"

"Thank you, Tyla! Thank you for bullying him for years and making him cry! It was all worth it to feel your cock every day! I'd do it all over again!" Sam shrieked and bit the pillow beneath her face so hard she tore a chunk from it.

"Thank you, Tyla, for making my big brother miserable!" Tori moaned in between mouthfuls of her mom's pussy. "Thank you for raping me in front of him and making showing me what love really is!"

"Thank you for giving my daughters the love they deserve!" Angela cried out. "Thank you for never giving up on your quest to impregnate me!" These words sent Tyla over the edge again, and she blasted two dozen more salty ball ropes into Sam before shoving her sweaty body to the bed. Angela rolled onto her stomach and began devouring her eldest daughter's abused lips, committing to the vile incest like the rest of them. Tori whined now that she was finished with Tyla's load in Angela, so she transitioned to her other hole, rimming her own mother's ass before slurping her tongue as deep as she could.

Tyla stood proudly over the renaissance-esque display of degeneracy, her arms crossed over her sticky, sloppy tits. She looked behind her at Aren standing at the end of the hall and winked.

"You knew this was gonna happen. You can't stop me." she called to him before turning back and grabbing her cock. She leaned her head back and a golden stream of urine began to drizzle all over the three whores. Tyla turned what was once Angela's marital bed into an unrecognizable swamp of bodily fluids. The girls all paused to open their mouths, accepting the offering from their new goddess. All three women Aren once loved dearly locked eyes with him, their bodies now caked in the sexual devastation that Tyla never stopped producing. Sam and Tori looked away quickly, shame visible in their lustful eyes. Meanwhile Angela had a look of almost longing; like she perhaps wanted him to come join them...

Aren had seen enough. He slowly turned and trudged back down the stairs in the dark, mindlessly wandering over to the couch where he fell upon it and passed out from mental and physical exhaustion, but not before texting Paige a simple "She got her." His dreams were plagued with images of his ruined family.

Even after waking up from 12 hours of nightmare-filled sleep, Aren didn't feel rested in the slightest. As his tear-reddened eyes peeled open, he immediately noticed a heavy silence in the house; no thumping, no sucking, and no moaning. He sat up, his head still sore from his injury the previous day, and he noticed a blanket draped over his body that he definitely hadn't gone to sleep with. Pulling it tighter around him, Aren wobbled to his feet and made his way to the kitchen in search of food. He noticed a piece of paper on the counter and picked it up.

"Tyla took us out for lunch. Didn't want to wake you. XOXO -Mom"

Aren pinched the paper tightly between his fingers, reading the words over and over again. It reminded him heavily of the notes Angela would leave in his lunchbox during elementary school. The heartbroken femboy clutched the note to his chest and gently began to weep. It proved what he had been theorizing; they still loved him after all. Every time they turned away in shame, or refused to call him their usual nicknames, they still loved him. They were just different around Tyla. His family weren't gone, but they certainly would never be the same.

He missed them. Aren missed his family before Tyla was in the picture so damn much. He just held the note and cried for a few moments before regaining his composure. His attention went to his phone as it buzzed back in the living room. Hobbling over, he found a text from Paige.

"Hey sorry I slept in. What do you mean she got her?" Aren quickly texted back.

"Tyla got my mom. I'm home alone rn."

"Aren I'm so sorry. I'll be over soon, baby." Aren almost smiled. Paige really was perfect. In his lowest point, she was coming to save him from this hell. At least, that's what he thought.

One hour passed, then two, then five, and Paige was nowhere to be seen. Aren texted her over and over, but there was no response. He sat alone in his dark, empty house, with nothing but his troubled thoughts. Close to midnight, his phone finally lit up, and he leapt to check the notifications.

"Yo, twerp. Met your gf while out. Took her to the club and had some drinks. Coming home now. Everyone's drunk." It was from Paige's number, but his girlfriend didn't text like that. His heart sank into an abyss.

No...

Soon after he got the text, the front door swung open, and in walked Tyla. She had a massive grin plastered on her face as she tugged along a visibly tipsy Sam and Angela. Meanwhile Tori was clinging to her back, a happy smile on her lips, and behind all of them walked Paige. Her hair was visibly messy, her glasses crooked, and she had lipstick that was smeared. As her eyes caught those of her boyfriend, Paige gave him a very familiar look of guilt and averted her gaze.

Did she...?

"Nah, not yet." Tyla interrupted his thoughts as if she was reading them. "Just a blowjob. That's about to happen, though." What did she mean?!

"Aren, honey..." Angela cooed, sitting down next to him. "I need to talk to you." He robotically turned his head to meet her eyes, his own devoid of any feeling. "Your sisters and I have decided to all enter a relationship with Tyla. Starting today, we're all hers." She placed a hand on his shoulder, but he felt no motherly warmth anymore. "Sam and Tori had positive pregnancy tests today, and I'm certain I will shortly. Aren's ears started to ring, his entire world was crashing down around him all over again. "Also, she'll be moving in with us. She can sleep wherever she wants, but your room has the most space, so you'll be sharing it with her. Aren's vision went white as he felt his face grow pale and his blood turn to ice. He felt like he could faint. How could it have come to this?!

"It'll be fine, dude!" Tyla half-heartedly said. "You see me a lot already. Nothing will really change much."

"Y-Yeah, it'll be okay..." he heard Paige murmur from the same direction as Tyla's voice. Aren's eyes snapped open, his pupils narrowing and focusing on the source. Tyla was standing with her arm around Paige, her large hand clasping one of her perky tits. Having mostly seen her in hoodies, Aren now saw that Paige's bust was of similar size to Sam's, and it was being manhandled by the futa next to her. Paige blushed and gasped as Tyla pinched her hardening nipple through her shirt. Aren locked eyes with his girlfriend, and all that stared back at him was another brainwashed whore.

"I'm sorry, Aren..." Paige murmured as Tyla grabbed her chin and pulled her into a kiss.

"No..." Aren barely managed to squeak out as he watched Tyla rip another woman he loved away from him. The kiss was anything but gentle, Tyla's long, meaty tongue lunged into his girlfriend's mouth. Paige melted into the kiss without a second thought, any loyalty to her dear boyfriend cast aside in the face of the sexual storm that was Tyla. The tall futa's hands wandered all over Paige's body, groping her soft tits, pinching her nipples, and squeezing her ass. Her fingers hooked under her shirt and pulled it over her head, making her glasses crooked for a moment. Paige's bra was a simple beige color, lacking any sort of lace or detail on its surface. Tyla grabbed the front clasp and pulled, snapping the brassiere and tossing it aside. Paige's perky pair of jugs bounced a few times before settling, her chest slowly rising and falling with her aroused breathing. With her dexterous hands, Tyla sent Paige's jeans falling around her ankles, revealing a pair of pink, flowery panties that were fucking soaked. Any other time, Aren would have been smitten with his girlfriend's nude body, her curves so supple, her skin so soft, but it wasn't for him. It would never be for him. Tyla wasted no time in undressing herself, being an expert at the activity. In mere seconds, her gigantic meat pole jutting out toward Paige, already hard and drooling teaspoons of she-pre. It was as if it was pointed right at her womb, telling everyone what it planned to do. Tyla shot Aren her signature smirk before shoving Paige onto the couch, the bespectacled college girl squealing in surprise. Aren was still paralyzed with despair, watching as Tyla parted Paige's creamy thighs to get a better look at her sopping panties. Grabbing the waistband with her teeth, she pulled the drenched garment down Paige's legs before throwing it at Aren. The sloppy panties smacked into his face with a wet splat, a few drops scattering. He barely flinched. The delicious scent of feminine arousal permeated his nostrils, sending his male instincts into high gear, only for them to be trounced by the entropy in his shattered heart. Aren felt his cock throb painfully in his pants, somehow erect at this agonizing display. Tyla stared hungrily at Paige's swollen, leaking cunt lips, parting them slightly with her thumb only to see more fluids run out onto the couch.

"Holy shit, girl! I don't think I've ever seen a pussy this wet, and I've seen a lot!" Tyla licked her lips, inspecting Paige's delicate folds. That evil tongue poked its way out of her mouth again, and she dragged it agonizingly slowly from bottom to top of Paige's slit.

"HOOAAHH!!!" Paige gasped, her legs kicking out straight on either side of Tyla's head. Paige's discarded panties slowly slid down Aren's face before plopping into his lap, the scent still lingering heavily. He felt the hands of his mother on his shoulders.

"It's okay, sweetheart." Angela purred. "I know you want to see this happen as much as we do." Aren looked up at his mom.

"You wanted this?"

"Well, Tyla did, and who are we to deny her what she wants?" So this wasn't a spur of the moment thing. Aren couldn't say he was surprised. After all, once is an accident, twice is a coincidence, and thrice is a pattern. Aren almost chuckled at how incorrect that expression was.

"Fuck, Tyla, you're so good at that!" Paige cried out, her fingers wrapped in the futa's dirty blonde locks. Tyla at this point had her tongue buried deep in Paige's snatch, the pink muscle squirming around in her walls like it was its own entity. The brunette shook and writhed on the couch, her brain overloaded with pleasure she never thought possible.

"Did you know that Paige is a virgin?" Angela said, her hands gently rubbing Aren's chest. "I can't think of a better way to lose it than to a goddess like Tyla." Aren felt his eyes beginning to well up with tears, despite believing that he had cried them all long ago.

"Why, mom? I thought you loved me."

"I do, sweetie. I love you more than you could imagine, which is why I'm doing this for your own good."

"Cumming!!!" Paige cried out, her virginal pussy spasming around Tyla's tongue. The futa growled hungrily in her throat as she tasted the delectably sweet nectar of her latest prey's dainty flower. She withdrew her tongue and wrapped her lips around Paige's swollen clit, sucking on it to extend her orgasm by several mind-shattering seconds.

"MUAH!" Tyla gasped as she stood back up, the entire lower half of her face positively drenched in cunt honey. She lazily wiped her mouth and grinned, her cock throbbing angrily and constantly flowing with precum. Tyla slowly, deliberately stroked her she-cock, covering it in a slimy sheen of seed. "I'm really gonna enjoy this." She got into her signature mounted position, lifting one of Paige's legs to give Aren a prime view of her needy pussy, and the ruining it was about to experience. He experienced a burst of adrenaline as Tyla pressed her swollen purple crown against the perfectly shaven, quivering labia of his girlfriend.

"Tyla, wait!" The heartbroken femboy stumbled forward, wrenching himself free from his mother's arms. He shambled over on his hands and knees, leaving wet tear drops on the floor in his wake. He grabbed onto one of Tyla's powerful legs, looking up at her with the most manic, desperate and horrified expression she had ever seen. His eyes were wild, red and pouring tears as his irises shook with panic. Snot and saliva gushed from his mouth and nose, and as he pawed at her thigh he continued to beg.

"Please don't do this! Don't do this to me! You've taken everything else from me. My family doesn't love me anymore because of you! Paige is all I have left! The room grew silent as Tyla stared down at the boy she had tormented for most of her life. Sam and Tori watched from the sidelines, looking at each other nervously. Paige stared through her parted thighs at her boyfriend, a look of pity on her face, as if Aren was missing out on something. Tyla locked her green eyes onto his baby blues.

"Sorry, squirt. If it makes you feel any better, you have the best seat in the house." She leered at him, her tongue jutting through her toothy grin as she punched her hips forward.

SPLORCH!

"OH FUUUUCK!!!"

Tyla's oversized genitalia split Paige open with terrifying ease. Aren had a front row seat at every detail of the penetration. Her labia were parted like the Red Sea, pulled taught to make room for the unnatural girth coming through. Her hymen quickly disintegrated in the process, and her cervix forced open to allow access to her untouched womb. Tyla managed to fit every last inch of her slut-maker in one thrust, stretching Aren's girlfriend to the extreme. The tsunami of pain and pleasure crashing over Paige's entire body was too much. Every nerve in her birth canal began firing at once, overloading her brain and causing her body to blue screen. Instantly she lost control of her bladder, and a splash of urine mixed with pussy juice showered Aren's distraught visage. He whimpered and shuffled away, using his shirt to wipe his face of the disgusting mixture as Tyla laughed uproariously.

"Careful, cuck bitch, you're in the splash zone!"

"Come here, honey. Let Tyla work her magic." Angela said, beckoning her son to her as she began to undress. Aren gasped as he saw a familiar T tattooed over her womb. Angela's daughters quickly joined their mother, tossing their clothes aside and showing off their own marks of submission.

"Why don't you girls come and help me as I break in the newest addition to my harem?" Sam and Tori uttered various affirmatives in response to Tyla, making their way over to her. She looked back down at Paige, who was writhing and screaming from the sensation of just an unmoving cock buried inside her.

"I can feel it throbbing! It's in my womb! Holy fuck it hurts!"

"It's okay, Paige, it'll feel so good in just a bit!" Tori caressed the bulge in Paige's stomach.

"I-It already feels good!"

"Just wait until she starts moving." Sam grinned and grabbed Tyla's balls. "Show her what real pleasure is, baby."

"Gladly." Tyla slowly extracted her vascular lance from Paige's sleeve, generating a wet sucking sound as the woman beneath her moaned.

"Look at that, sweetie." Angela cooed into her son's ear, wrapping her arms around him and pressing her tits into his back. "Her cock is all shiny with Paige's juices. Her body knows it's in the presence of a real stud, and she just can't help herself." Indeed, Tyla's member was literally dripping with Paige's vaginal fluids. Angela slipped her son's shirt off of his body, giving her access to his soft chest which she quickly began caressing.

"Mom... please don't."

"Shhh." She slowly pulled down his shorts and underwear, revealing his painfully hard cock. "It's not fair that you're the only one not naked here."

"Get over here, you MILF!" Tyla barked. "Help your daughters help me breed this virgin cunt!"

"Yes, Tyla." Angela kissed her son on the cheek before scampering over to the orgy taking place on her couch.

"Hey, cuck!" Tyla leered over at the now nude Aren. "I gotta say, this pussy is perfect!" She careened her hips back down, stretching Paige back out and forcing a howl from her lips. "She's the goldilocks of all the whores you love! Not too loose, not too tight, just RIGHT!" Tyla started railing Paige properly, the bookworm beneath her screeching like a banshee and squirming with need. Her glasses fell off of her face from the sheer force of how hard she was being bred, her plump tits flailing back and forth on her chest.

"OHHH FUCK! I'm sorry, Aren! I'm so sorry, baby!" Paige shrieked in between violent orgasms. "I still love you! I love you so much, I promise! I just can't live without Tyla's cock! It's so big, so strong, and she fucks me so good! I'm addicted!!!"

1...345678