Your Family is Mine!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wider."

"Ahhh."

"Wider!" Tori struggled, stretching her lips and jaw as wide as she possibly could. "Good girl." Tyla placed the tip of her musky cock on Tori's tongue, instantly giving her a taste of her salty essence and making her moan at the deliciousness of it. Then she started to push. Slowly, Tyla's donkey dick snaked past Tori's lips until the corona of her tip snagged behind her teeth, locking it in her tiny mouth. Tyla just held her cock there for a moment, flexing her kegels and letting her bloated nuts pump thick she-pre into Tori's mouth. Tyla turned to Aren and smiled.

"You can still stop, me cuck. You could put an end to this if you only had the balls!" She laughed as she turned her attention back to the task at hand, palming Tori's skull and pushing her face deeper onto her fuckmeat. Aren covered his eyes, not wanting to see any more of this awful display. Suddenly his sister gagged so loud he thought she might vomit. His eyes snapped back open and focused on Tori's throat, which was not bulging with the outline of Tyla's monolith. It looked like she was swallowing a tree trunk! His dainty, pure sister was being turned into a cocksleeve just like his other sibling.

Just then, the front door opened, and Sam and Angela walked inside.

"Oh my!" Angela gasped as she laid eyes on the erotic display taking place in her home. Her eyes were locked on the meeting point between Tyla's cock and Tori's lips, a point bubbling and frothing with spit and precum that puddled on the floor. Aren shot to his feet and rushed over.

"Sam! Tyla's cheating on you! See?" He pulled on her arm and pointed back to Tori as she was getting mouth-fucked.

Finally, I can get this monster out of my life for good!

"Hehehe. It worked! Nice." Sam smirked and crossed her arms triumphantly.

"W-What worked?!"

"I took mom out to lunch so Tori and Tyla would be alone together, and as you know, Tyla just can't help herself."

"GLWAK!" Tori sputtered as Tyla wrenched her cock from her widened gullet. The futa said nothing as she ripped away Tori's underwear, leaving her exposed to the air. Her perky tits were capped by pink nipples so hard they could cut diamonds. Her hairy, unshaven pussy drooled cream down her shaking legs. Her eyes were glazed over with the most intense lust she had ever experienced in her lifetime. Tyla grabbed Tori between her legs and plunged her fingers between her wet folds, eliciting a howl from the petite brunette. The combination of Tyla's strength and Tori's weight caused her to be lifted into the air like a cheap dumbbell. Tyla could actively curl her as she wringed untold pleasure from Tori's cunt.

"Y-You set this up?" Aren looked to Sam with a face of utter betrayal. "You wanted this to happen? What about what you said earlier, about your relationship being for the better?" Sam shrugged. "Seems better to me." she said dismissively. "Hey, Mom, you gonna keep watching or-?"

"S-Sorry, dear." Angela snapped out of her voyeurous haze and blushed. "I'll go do some laundry. You need new sheets right?"

"Yeah, they're gonna need some work after tonight." Sam smiled and bit her lip as Tori mewled with an orgasm. Angela shuffled away, seemingly complicit or even supportive in the ruining of her youngest.

"Alright, Tori, time to get fucked." Tyla set down the whimpering girl and grabbed her by the hips, lifting her up effortlessly. She brought her into a stand and carry, Tori's legs instinctually wrapping around the futa's waist and her arms resting on her shoulders. The massive cock jutting from Tyla's crotch looked like a drooling serpent, ready to invade the untouched cavern of another princess. She pressed it against the tiny, virginal slit of her prey, rubbing it all over and coating herself in Tori's liquid arousal. It mixed with her precum, creating a uniquely viscous froth that would only further lubricate their inevitable mating. Aren couldn't take it. He let out a powerful sob from deep in his chest, shuffling over on his knees and grabbing at Tyla's legs.

"Please! Don't do this to me! You've hurt me enough! I'm sorry for talking back! I'm sorry for being pathetic! Just please don't do this!" Tyla scowled down at him, and his two sisters looked dejected as ever.

"This ain't about you, loser." Tyla spat with venom in her voice. "It's about me and her."

"It's okay, Aren. This is just the natural way of things for a bull like Tyla." Sam whispered, condescendingly stroking his hair.

"Don't worry, Aren. I'll be okay. I'm so strong thanks to you, after all!"

"This is all super sweet, but my balls aren't getting any lighter."

"S-Sorry, Tyla. You can fuck me now."

"Good girl."

"Tyla, no! Please! Wait wait wai-" Aren started.

SCHLICK

......

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!"

Aren watched in abject horror as Tyla's mutation of a cock barged its way into his little sister's cunt, splitting her dainty lips like a battering ram and absolutely obliterating her hymen. She was penetrated with such force that droplets of pussy slime went flying like shrapnel, even hitting Aren in the face. All of this was just from Tyla's cock head! Tori was screaming bloody murder. She was simultaneously experiencing the worst pain and most intense pleasure of her life. It felt like she was giving birth in reverse!

"Tyla, stop!" Aren shrieked, pawing at her powerful thighs. "You're hurting her!" For once, Tyla listened, as she was also a tad concerned about the noise her new toy was making. Sam knew better, though. She had gone through the same ordeal, albeit with not as small of a pussy.

"I-I'm okay..." Tori suddenly squeaked, her body shaking. "Keep going, Tyla. I want it." Another nail drove into Aren's heart as Tyla grinned.

"Good girl." Tyla gripped Tori's nubile hips and gave her first real thrust, piercing several more inches into her latest conquest. A few small droplets of blood indicating the destruction of Tori's hymen were quickly washed away with her feminine fluids. Tyla pumped her hips again and again, using brute force to sexually decimate Tori beyond her imagination.

"Holy fucking FUCK! I can't breathe! I can't think! I-" Tori was cut off as Tyla's she-cock busted its way into her womb. The petite beauty howled louder than ever, her voice going hoarse as her head flung back and her legs kicked out. A shower of clear liquid cascaded from her stretched labia onto Tyla's abs, thighs, and heavy nuts. By proxy, it also showered all over Aren, causing him to sob and sputter as he retreated. He felt so filthy. "I can't stop cumming holy fuuuuck!"

"That's par for the course." Sam said as she sat down on the couch and dipped her hand into her pants. Tyla took the opportunity to really pick up the pace now that she was anchored in Tori's womb. Now that Aren wasn't clinging to her like a pathetic wimp, she could finally fuck her new toy properly! Her hips quickly became a blur as she dropped into a squat, giving herself more leverage to fuck as hard as she wished. Tori clung to her new lover for dear life, her arms and legs wrapping around Tyla's sculpted body. Her nails raked at her back, the pain of it only fueling Tyla's breeding instincts further. With each rough collision of hips, her fat, swollen cum factories swung back and forth like wrecking balls. They bounced and vibrated against each other as they swelled with potent seed. Tyla was pent up due to not fucking Sam yet today! Tyla's fingers dug into Tori's plump firm butt, gripping it so hard it would surely bruise later.

"Fuck me, Tyla! It feels so fucking good! I love your giant cock!"

"It doesn't hurt anymore, does it?"

"No! Holy shit I can feel you in my womb! I didn't know cocks could go so deep! I'll never be the same again!"

"Good, because I own this pussy! Nobody will ever touch you again but me! Say it!"

"Oooh you own this pussy! You own me! I'm yours! Please fuck me forever! I'm fucking cumming again!" The stream of femcum was near constant at this point, a puddle forming around Tyla's feet as her balls were drenched in it. The futa's overactive testicles almost seemed to enjoy their bath in feminine slime, pulsing and throbbing even faster as they pumped thick precum through her shaft. The bulge of her cock punched up and down through Tori's tight stomach, signaling the path it took through her guts on every pump.

Sam meanwhile was going to town on herself. She had long since discarded her clothes, sitting naked with her legs splayed open as she aggressively masturbated to her sister being wrecked. Her pussy was so used to rough treatment by oversized objects that she was able to practically fist herself. Tori's entire body was going between stiff and limp, the cycle repeating every few seconds whenever she had another mind-shattering orgasm. Her brown locks whipped about wildly, matting to her face as she sweat uncontrollably. She couldn't focus on anything else but the otherworldly pleasure centered on her cunt. Tori could live the rest of her life like this. She would do anything to feel this bliss every day. Tyla could abuse her, spit on her, chain her up, it didn't matter. All of Tori's hopes and dreams had been replaced by Tyla's cock!

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum." Tyla snarled, her pace now erratic and wild.

"Do it! Cum inside me! Fill me with your cum and make me pregnant!" Tori shrieked, dead serious in her demands. To hell with her future plans, her desires for college, a career, or to travel the world! All she needed was to bear Tyla's children.

"P-Pregnant?!" Aren stammered, horrified at the thought of having a niece or nephew sired by the person he hated the most. "Tyla don't-"

"UNGHH!!!" With one final slam, Tyla tunneled her womb-wrecker as deep as she could possibly force it, pushing Tori's baby sack deeper into her body in the process. Her massive sagging balls visibly throbbed and clenched up to her body, the veins growing so tight they looked ready to burst through her skin. Tori instantly felt like she was being pumped full of boiling hot lava. Tyla's thick, potent baby batter blasted into her vulnerable womb, painting every millimeter of surface area white with sperm. Her angry, oversized swimmers rushed into her depths like an invading army, ready to conquer the nation that was her ovum. Tori came harder than ever, showering Tyla's spitting serpent in her cum as it continued to fill her cunt. Her balls clenched and unclenched, seemingly bottomless as Tori's tiny, ruined pussy gripped the futa's cock so hard it threatened to tear it off! Her stomach began to expand slightly, her body making space to accommodate all of the precious seed. She already looked slightly pregnant like this. Sam experienced her own intense orgasm, her used pussy squirting all over the couch and even hitting the coupling pair. With a grunt, Tyla ripped her cock from Tori's body, causing a splash of dense progeny to coat the floor. The futa aggressively tossed Tori onto the couch next to her sister, turning her cock towards the both of them and showering them in the remaining pearly ropes of her orgasm. Both sisters opened their mouths, catching a few lashes on their hungry tongues.

Aren was beyond devastated. Sam's promise to him was null and void, and all that remained was pain. These weren't his sisters, they were just pieces of meat; and they loved it. Tyla turned to the distraught femboy, just smiling at him.

"Say goodbye, you fucking loser." She spit onto his face again before grabbing the hands of his sisters and pulling them to their feet. Tori needed assistance as her legs barely worked. Tyla, with her cock still rock hard, escorted the two slutty sisters upstairs, trailing feminine juices and cum the entire way. Aren heard Tori's bedroom door slam shut, and the sounds of coitus began anew.

The rest of that evening Aren spent with headphones on full blast, trying in vain to drown out the endless screams of his siblings. Screams of how big Tyla was, how good it felt to get fucked, and how proud they would be to carry her offspring. The moaning would occasionally give way to the sounds of sloppy fellacio accompanied by desperate swallowing as countless loads of ball jelly were ingested. In an act of desperation, Aren opened Paige's contact and shot her a message.

A: Hey, wanna go out for a bit?

P: Sure! I'm actually in the area running some errands. I'll stop by in a bit!

A: Wait, don't come to my house. I'll meet you at the corner.

P: I am currently driving. I will respond to your message when I reach my destination.

"Fuck."

Only a few minutes later there was a knock at the door. Aren rushed downstairs to answer it before anyone else, yanking the door open to see Paige. She gave him a look of concern as she saw his reddened face and puffy eyes.

"Hi, Aren! Why do you look so—" She trailed off as her ears were filled with the sounds of lovemaking. She could even feel the vibrations of each thrust beneath her feet. "Aren what's—"

"Don't listen! Let's just go! Please!" Aren hurriedly ushered his crush out the door and down the driveway.

"Do um... do you want to drive somewhere?"

"Yes. Please take me far away from here. I need quiet."

"How about the park then?"

***

"And then she took Tori right in front of me." Aren finished regaling the horrible tale of the past few weeks, his cheeks stained with fresh tears. Paige had her hand on his shoulder, gently rubbing it to comfort her friend. The two sat on a bench beneath a street lamp, watching the sun set over the horizon. It would have been perfect under different circumstances.

"Aren I'm... I'm so sorry that this is happening to you. I can only imagine the pain you're going through. Just know that I'll always be here for you. I won't ever associate with Tyla again. I won't even look at her now that I know what a monster she is. You're so important to me."

"Thank you, Paige..." Aren leaned his head onto her shoulder and she pulled him closer, gently kissing the top of his head. It was a comfort he needed more than anything, Paige's tender affection acting like a painkiller for the agony in his heart.

"I love you, Aren. I always will." Aren's heart began to race. Paige had just confessed, and so nonchalantly! Or was it just platonic love? Should he respond? What if he was wrong and it ruined their relationship?! Fuck it.

"I love you too, Paige. I have for a long time now. I really need you right now, and I know it's a bit selfish but... would you be willing to be my girlfriend?"

"Of course, Aren." Paige gently turned his head to face her and kissed him, their lips brushing together tenderly for a moment. As the sun finally disappeared, their makeout session ended. Aren didn't want to go home, but he couldn't ask Paige to stay with her in her dorm. Not yet, at least.

"I should go home..."

"It's okay, baby. You're strong, especially with me here now."

As Aren and his new girlfriend stepped into his house, they were immediately greeted by the debaucherous sight of Tyla sitting on the couch with her legs splayed open. Her tree trunk of a cock jutted out from her crotch, and Sam was currently attached to the tip via her slutty mouth. She slobbered and choked on it desperately, precum and split gushing out of her mouth and onto Tori, who was latched onto one of Tyla's cum orbs. Paige's face instantly went beet-red, and Aren panickedly shoved her out the door.

"I'll text you!" he barked before slamming the door shut.

"So, you finally bagged yourself a girl? Nice!" Tyla smirked as she was orally worshiped. Aren clenched his fist in rage and embarrassment. He had seen Paige's eyes lock onto Tyla's cock when they walked in. He just couldn't take it, and rushed off to his room with renewed tears. He went to bed without eating that night, refusing to come out even when Tori knocked on his door.

"Aren, dinner is ready."

"FUCK OFF!!" he shouted from beneath his covers. There was a moment of silence before his little sister spoke again.

"Sorry..." She sounded heartbroken, but Aren knew better. All she cared about was Tyla now.

The next morning his stomach won him over, and he ventured out of his room in search of food. He hated how it felt; like he was trekking through dangerous wilderness wrought with predators instead of his own home. On his way down the hall he paused as he passed Tori's room. His curiosity got the better of him as he heard what sounded like particularly aggressive sex going on. Peering through the door, he bore witness to Tyla pummeling Tori with her cum cannon from behind, nearly sending her flying off the bed with every thrust. She was fucking Tori in the ass this time, nearly turning the tight hole inside out with the sheer girth of her weapon. Every pump of her hips forced Tori's face deeper into Sam's snatch, since she was currently straddling the face of her younger sister.

"Good slut, eat your sister's cunt! Felch my jizz out of her pussy and swallow it!" Tyla finished her command with a smack onto Tori's ass. Aren nearly threw up at the sight, quickly hurrying away to get breakfast. This was a new low even for his harlot sisters. Going beyond threesomes into the realm of incest. Fucking despicable. He heard all three simultaneously orgasm as he toasted a slice of bread, then again as he meekly slurped his cereal. On his way back to his room he gathered the courage to look again, only to see Tyla standing over his sisters, facing the door.

"Open wide, pigs!" She bellowed as a sudden rush of golden piss sprayed from her tip. It cascaded over the mind-broken faces of the two siblings and into their open, hungry mouths. They moaned as they tasted the sour liquid and were bathed in the acrid scent of urine. Aren rushed to the bathroom and actually did throw up this time, losing his breakfast and causing his hunger to return.

And that's how it went for the next month. Aren would half-heartedly slog through school, his mood only improving whenever he hung out with his new girlfriend. It instantly soured whenever he returned home, however, as he would always be greeted by the sounds of sex. His mother seemed unbothered, always humming away as she cooked dinner or worked on her crafts. Aren was truly living in hell. Or so he thought.

One day, Angela came up to her son with a big smile.

"Aren, sweetie, guess what?"

"Huh?" Aren robotically turned his head to face his mother from the book he had been pretending to read. Actually reading it proved impossible with the sounds of Tori cumming herself comatose echoing through the home.

"I got us tickets to go to AquaLand!" Aren suddenly perked up, a tidal wave of memories flooding his mind. He had fond memories of visiting the water park when he was younger, playing on the slides with his sisters and floating in the lazy river.

"Really?" He smiled and hopped up from the couch. "That's great, mom! When are we going?"

"This weekend! You, me, your sisters and Tyla!" Aren immediately felt his stomach drop. At the same time Tyla roared from upstairs, cumming buckets into one of his sister's holes.

"Why Tyla?"

"She's family, sweetheart. I know it's hard, but they just love each other so much! Tyla has so much love to give, she needs two girlfriends to handle it all."

"Mom, that's not love!" Aren sobbed. "It's not! It's... It's HELL!!!" Aren barked, beating his fists into the couch as tears stained his cheeks yet again. "I hate it! I hate the noises, I hate the smells, I hate Tyla!" His lamenting was punctuated by another pleasured wail, this time from Sam. Angela cooed and pulled him into a hug, his dejected face sinking into the bottomless crevice between her soft bosom. His senses were filled with her sweet-smelling perfume, and he felt himself beginning to calm down. He may have lost his sisters to Tyla's monsoon of depravity, but at least he had his loving, doting mother. She held him tightly to her soft, warm body and gently rocked him back and forth as he weeped.

123456...8