Your New Shoulder Devil Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah." Dominique drummed her fingers on the bed. "I dunno, I'm not like you, I haven't had a bunch of partners. He was my first. And we talked for so long before that, I thought the expectation was clear." She was staring intently at Angelina. "So you think I did something bad?"

You did something monstrous, she thought. "You have to stop when they say stop." She thought she'd managed a diplomatic tone.

But Dominique still let out an aggrieved sigh. "I mean, Rose and Dolly--"

"Know each other's bodies very well," Angelina cut in. "You can't impose something like that on someone if they're not ready."

"Okay." Dominique's affect was inscrutable now, clearly agitated, looking down, brow furrowed, mouth scrunched up and twitchy. Angelina couldn't discern if Dominique had internalized what she'd said, or if she was just mad.

About half a minute of this and Dominique took in a deep breath and released it. Seeming calmer, her eyes met Angelina's to shoot her a grin. "Did you know that Rose and Dolly go to this school?"

In fact, Angelina knew that Rose had flunked out years ago but still lived in a house somewhere in town, with Dolly, who was taking classes to complete a degree in economics. She was also aware that there were several dozen accusations of sexual assault against Rose by current and former Wahdolee students, none of them legal cases, but social media posts and teary confessional videos and screenshots of threatening text messages. Rose and Dolly fans would share these bits of evidence around; strange energy whenever the allegations came up, a general agreement that Of Course this is horrifying, wrong, unacceptable, and yet... simmering below the surface, rarely written out, a palpable undercurrent of weird giddy thrill that Oh Shit, she's actually like that, the savage domme is a monster for real. "I think I knew that."

"Heh." Dominique still had her conspiratorial grin on. "Did you choose here cause you thought you might meet them?"

"No," Angelina lied.

"I hope I can meet them. Maybe I'll see Dolly walking around one of these days, God, it'd be hard to not just tackle him and fuck him on the ground."

A long pause. "Let's stop talking about this for now. I have reading to do for class tomorrow."

It was a few days before they talked about anything related to sex again. Angelina had been worried things would just be permanently weird between them going forward, but they were able to have their normal friendship, talking about classes and other petty daily frustrations, Dominique would spend a lot of time explaining the lore of the video games she played, Angelina spoke a little about the sci-fi books she was reading. Low key, very casual, very comfortable. Only difference was that Angelina had stopped talking about the new philosophical concepts she was learning; they mostly tied into moral philosophy, and Angelina had stopped believing that Dominique had any morals.

Inside her own head, though, Angelina never stopped thinking about that conversation. She would go back and forth in her head on whether she could initiate something with Dominique. Every rational part of her said it was a bad idea to give herself to a girl who'd done what Dominique had admitted to doing.

And yet when Angelina jerked off in the shower now, she wasn't thinking about Rose taking her anymore, she was thinking about Dominique. Three days after that conversation, she stood under the hot stream of water and imagined Dominique pulling the curtain back, an amused lip nibble at the sight of her masturbating, before stepping into the shower and pressing Angelina's body against the tile wall. "You're a dirty girl, aren't you," she would say, "you need to be punished for jerking off in public like this." She imagined Dominique roughly ramming her throbbing member into her tight ass, growling, "You're not allowed to get off by yourself anymore, your orgasms belong to me now, got it?"

"Yes Mistress."

The fantasy version of Dominique told Angelina, "Good girl. I'll make you behave from now on," holding her teeth against the skin of Angelina's neck, growling against her flesh as she fucked. As Angelina crossed the point of no return, as she felt the first orgasmic spurts gush out of her, she imagined cumming from Dominique's cock up her ass, and Dominique laughing at this, "Pathetic slut. Hope you know I'm not done with you yet..."

She watched as the last of the white gobs she'd ejaculated ran down the shower drain, feeling ashamed of herself and her weird fantasies. What was wrong with her, that she yearned to be degraded and abused like that? Or, maybe these feelings were normal, but in that case what was wrong with her that when her fantasy had been so close to becoming reality, she'd freaked out, pushed Dominique away?

Angelina had thought that she'd relieved herself of horny thoughts for the day with that jerkoff session, but when she entered her dorm room clad in nothing but her towel, there was Dominique, sitting in her computer chair. Oh God, she was wearing that tight black tank top, the one that showed off so much cleavage and a little bit of tummy, Angelina could feel her cock moving at the sight of her. Dominique looked up; she clearly registered Angelina's gaze catching on her tits for a second, her eyebrows raised knowingly. "Hey."

"Hi! Sorry, wasn't expecting you back this early," Angelina squeaked as she skittered across the room toward her dresser. "Um, could you look the other way while I get dressed?"

"Sure thing babe," Dominique replied, grinning, as she spun her chair toward her computer.

Angelina's eye twitched. Furiously, she rifled through her dresser. She's never called me "babe" before. Dammit, evil bitch, how could you do this to me, how dare you make me feel this. God, Dominique's presence was such a powerful aphrodisiac, so much flesh exposed, her body so strong and thick and curvy, the smell of her filling the room up, the smugness of her expression when she caught Angelina ogling her. Angelina's cock was rock hard now; she stuffed it into some tight denim jeans and put on a soft pink sweater, but she waited til she was sitting on her bed with her laptop obscuring her crotch before she said, "Okay, I'm decent."

Dominique turned the chair slightly to glance at her, gave her a thumbs up and went back to her screen.

A few minutes passed, the two of them existing near each other, not speaking, Angelina trying to think unsexy thoughts to make the boner go down, not succeeding. Dominique glanced her way. "Hey Ange?"

She'd never called her "Ange" before either. She kinda liked it. "Yeah?"

"When you were in high school, everyone knew about your, like, anatomy, right?"

"Pretty sure, yeah." What was this about?

"Yeah me too. People kind of, you know," Dominique shifted, "avoided me because of it, I think. Made it hard to meet anyone. Hard to have friends."

"Yeah. I mean I had some friends, but I was always the weird girl." She shrugged. "It's fine. I am weird, you know?"

"You're not that weird." Dominique's voice was affectionate. "But so, I've been so used my whole life to just, like, assuming that everyone around me knows I'm a futa. And definitely everyone in our dorm does, cause we're in the fuckin' futa exclusion zone. But it's a big school, right, I think there's fifteen thousand or so students."

"That sounds right."

"So, the thing I've been thinking about lately is, it might be easier for us to find boys to play with if we pretend we're normal girls, right? Flirt with them, lure them back here, get them to make all sorts of promises about what they're gonna do when we get alone, like, 'Oh, you're gonna go down on me, right?' 'You're gonna let me be on top right?' Then when the dicks come out, they'll suddenly understand everything we said differently, heh. It'll be cute to see the looks on their faces."

Angelina recognized this premise. "You're thinking about that Rose video where Dolly is playing the frat boy, right?"

"I mean, there's more than one of those, but yeah." Dominique had a horny grin on her face, fire burning in her eyes, it made Angelina feel like they were plotting together. "Doesn't that sound fun?"

There was a large part of Angelina that wanted to fall in, be co-conspirators with her, but, "That doesn't seem right."

Dominique grunted. "Of course it doesn't. Man, what do you want from me? What am I supposed to do, how am I supposed to find someone following all your fucking rules."

"I just think--"

"Like, okay, if someone just looks at me and doesn't know what I am, and they make an assumption, how is that my fault, huh?" Dominique sucked in air through clenched teeth. "How do you even talk to someone about it, what do you say? When do you have an obligation to discuss your fucking genitals with someone? It's not my fault most guys have hang ups about dicks." Heavy sigh. "Doesn't it sound nice, just having a boy look at you like they look at normal girls, just once, just for a little while?"

Angelina took a moment to gather her thoughts, find a calm tone. "There's a difference between someone making an assumption about you and you deliberately tricking someone to get access to their body, don't you think?"

"Maybe. I dunno."

"It seems like that was part of the thrill for you," Angelina went on, "the tricking, the manipulation. I'm starting to think you take a certain glee in doing bad things, and I think it's kind of weird how you start denying that when someone pushes back against you."

Dominique said nothing, just stared at a spot on her desk, looking unhappy.

"Anyway, I'm not a normal girl. I want someone to look at me who knows what I am and likes it." The sentence, "Like you do," was sitting on her tongue, but she couldn't bring herself to say it. Dominique had revealed herself once again to be untrustworthy, and however much she burned for her, Angelina knew it would be unwise to escalate. "That sounds better, doesn't it?"

Dominique sat for a few moments, unmoving, before she said, "Whatever," and turned to begin typing on her computer.

Angelina looked at her, trying to gauge what she was feeling. Seemed like a bad idea to admit this, but, "I liked when you called me Ange."

Dominique stopped typing. "Yeah?"

"Yeah, I dunno, never really had a nickname." She'd never had anyone to give her one before. "What should I call you?"

"You could call me 'Domi.'"

"Hm. 'Dommy.' That has implications, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, it does." She turned her head slightly. Lip nibble. "You should call me 'Domi.'"

Angelina scoffed slightly, "Whatever." The tension in the room was too much now, she had to get out. "Alright, I need to stretch my legs for a while," she said, getting up. Once she was standing in the doorway, poised to leave, she lingered for a moment. "See you later," deep breath, "Dommy."

For about half a second before the door closed behind her, she saw Dominique's face light up, surprised and delighted. Angelina managed to suppress the giggle fit until the instant after the door closed, but all the way down the hall and out the door she was grinning like a madwoman, feeling a giddy adrenaline rush. That was an escalation, yes it was, holy shit she'd really done that. What was she trying to accomplish, what did she even want? God only knew what Dommy was going to do now, haha. She might rape me in my fucking sleep, she thought, and tell me I was asking for it. Maybe she'll make me call her Dommy while she does it, or Mistress... Stop thinking like that, you're going to get hard right here on the quad.

She made her way through the campus to the main strip of bars and restaurants in uptown Leighton. Middle of the day on a weekday, it was mostly empty here. She'd walked this street a number of times since starting school here, but never gone into any of these eateries. She knew this street from a Rose and Dolly video, probably her favorite one, and there was a certain kinky thrill in being here.

It was one of their few videos that had scenes outside. Dolly was walking down this street, wearing a tiny little miniskirt and a loose crop top that showed off her tight tummy, talking on her phone. Unaware that she was being followed by Rose, who was looking as much like a grubby creeper as a gorgeous woman like her could manage, unwashed hair, reflective sunglasses, shabby gray sweatpants and a hoodie with the hood up. Angelina came to an alleyway near a bus stop. She put her hand on the brick wall. This was the wall that Rose had hidden behind, as she spied on Dolly sitting at that bus stop right there. Here, the camera had panned down to show Rose pull her cock out of her sweatpants and begin stroking it, Angelina could hear Rose's heavy breathing in her head as she thought about the scene. Rose's cum had run down these bricks right in front of her, and she'd let out an orgasmic cry, which, Rose immediately realized, was a mistake, she'd put a hand over her mouth to stifle it. Too late. Dolly had heard her, and went toward the alley to investigate. Shot of Rose frantically stuffing her cock away as Dolly approached, but when Dolly reached the alley, Rose was out of frame. As Dolly stared quizzically at the cum stains on the wall, Rose appeared behind her and stuffed a rag, presumably soaked in chloroform, over her mouth. Dolly struggled hard against Rose, but Rose held her tight, and Dolly eventually succumbed.

The video then cut to the same room where most of their videos took place, Dolly on the floor, arms tied to her torso with rope, wrists bound behind her back, legs tied with ropes around the thighs and calves, naked except for a collar that hadn't been there before, waking up. As she realized she was bound, she started hyperventilating, wriggling and writhing, before calling out, "Where am I? Help! Somebody help!" Suddenly, her body convulsed.

"Quiet." Rose's voice from offscreen.

"Who are you? Where am I? You let me go--" Another convulsion.

"Quiet, or you get shocked again." At this point, Rose strode into frame, naked, cock rock hard, a little remote in her hand. She got down on her knees next to Dolly and stroked her chest with her fingernails, a touch that Dolly winced at. "I wanted you," Rose murmured, "so badly. And now I have you. You're going to make me very happy."

She got on top of Dolly, one leg on either side of her legs, and kissed her all over her belly and chest before clamping her lips over Dolly's nipple and sucking. Dolly's face twisted with anguish, visibly trying to suppress a cry of pain. When Rose pulled her mouth away you could see she'd given Dolly a nipple hickey. "You stayed quiet. Good girl."

Soon Rose rolled Dolly onto her belly and began fucking her, slowly, sensually at first, then as it went on she got rougher, giving herself to that sadistic mania that Rose performed so well. Dolly's breathing was shallow, urgent, her mouth in a pained grimace, and as Rose watched her face she had that wildfire burning in her eyes. Both hands gripping fistfuls of Dolly's long blonde hair, Rose growled, "You're my little fucktoy now, my little plaything, my little bitch. Forever, yes, forever, ohhhh FUCK!"

When it was over, Rose put a ball gag in Dolly's mouth and a mask with no eyeholes that covered Dolly's entire head. She lay down on the floor next to the masked Dolly and said into her ear, "From now on, my darling, you only have a face when I want to look at you, only have a voice when I want to hear you. And you only have eyes when I want you to worship me. This is your life now. You're mine."

The sound of a girl's laugh shook Angelina from her reverie. How weird, that laugh had almost the exact cadence of Dolly's laugh as she'd been talking on her phone in the video. And here Angelina was, in the alley where Rose stood, a pervy little futa creep with a painfully hard cock straining against her denim jeans. She had to get out of here, couldn't be seen like this, she scurried out of the alley, eyes fixed on the ground, trying to will herself to stop being horny.

What did she want? As much as anything, Angelina wanted something like what happened to Dolly in that video, to be freed from the burdens of being a human and just be someone's fucktoy, to be released from all the fear and worry about what people thought of her and whether she was having a negative effect on others and just be a thing, a slave of someone who enjoyed her ravenously.

Intellectually, she knew that wouldn't be as pleasant as she imagined it being. But she'd never wanted anything more.

She felt, as she walked back to her dorm, like she was Wrong. Not wrong about anything in particular, and not really like she'd done anything wrong recently, just that she was Wrong. Aberrant. A thing that should not be, with desires that should not be felt. Best if she were locked away, made the plaything of some even bigger pervert.

Days dragged by, full of classes and essays to write, and Dominique always around, being sexy, tempting Angelina toward bad decisions. Not that Domi was being particularly flirty or provocative, but just her being there reminded Angelina of those conversations they'd had.

It was a Thursday afternoon, they were both sitting in the dorm room on their computers when Angelina heard Domi say, in an awed voice, "Holy shit." She turned her chair to face Angelina, massive grin on her face. "Hey Ange. Dude, this is crazy, you're not gonna believe it, fuck..."

"What's up?"

"So a while ago I sent Rose an email, back when I was frustrated with y-" she paused, "with, um, all the rules you think there are for being ethical and, like, getting laid."

"Uh huh," said Angelina, trying not to sound annoyed.

"And I figured there was one person who could give me, like, guidance on how to get laid: Rose. So I sent her an email, I told her about us, how we're students here, and our difficulties finding anyone, and our conversations. I felt stupid after doing it, I kind of figured that she wasn't going to email me back. But I just checked my email and she responded! Let me read it, fuck."

She turned back toward her computer screen; Angelina couldn't help noticing she was adopting a cadence that resembled Rose's as she read, "'Dear Dominique, Lol it's super easy to get laid as a futa actually. Sounds like a skill issue tbh. But hey, if you're at the university you should come by my place, I could add you to my collection of horny futa bitches, and maybe you can learn something about not being a permavirgin. I'm pretty much always at home, too busy fucking Dolly to leave, but just let me know when you're coming and I'll make Dolly clean up a little. Xoxo, Mistress Rose, AKA your new shoulder devil.'" Dominique turned toward Angelina, beatific grin on her face. "She's so mean!"

"Sure is," Angelina muttered. Inside, her heart was pounding, holy shit, is this real, are we really doing this?

"She included an address, corner of 4th and Poplar. That's close! I was worried we'd have to get on a bus or something, but we can just walk there." Lip nibble. "We have to go, Ange."

Angelina breathed in and out, trying to think, but her brain was cloudy.

"We have to."

So she relented. "Okay."

"Tomorrow," Domi added. "I mean, it's Friday."

God, that was soon. "Okay."

Big grin. "I'll let her know."

And so the next day, after classes, they walked up to 4th and Poplar together. They didn't talk much on the walk over, but Angelina could feel her body thrumming with nervous energy, and every time she glanced over and Domi she could tell she felt the same.

Rose's house had a sinister aspect, Angelina thought, though she couldn't put her finger on why. Maybe just because it was a three storey surrounded by two storey houses, and it cast a longer shadow. In any case, the two girls walked up the steps of the porch to the front door. Domi gave it a knock.