Your New Shoulder Devil Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stood there waiting. Angelina noticed a sign next to the door that said "Sodom House." Appropriate.

Domi glanced over at Angelina, "I wish you'd groomed a little better." Domi herself had straightened her frizzy black hair and put it in a tight ponytail, and had bothered to do her foundation and eyeliner. In Angelina's opinion she looked absolutely stunning right now. By contrast, Angelina had rolled out of bed and thrown on a hoodie and some leggings before going to her classes in the morning, and had changed nothing about her appearance before coming here. Her auburn hair was a tangled mess, she knew, and she'd never been any good at makeup.

Angelina shrugged. "Whatever."

Domi sighed. "Just, wanted to make a good impression, we're gonna meet our idol."

"It'll be fine." In a way, not putting effort into her appearance made her calmer. Domi clearly wanted this to go perfectly, but Angelina could relax better by not bothering to hide her imperfections. Her heart was pounding, her stomach churning, but at least she didn't have to worry about something smudging her makeup, or messing up her hair. Besides, the hoodie and leggings were comfy.

A few more tense seconds of waiting. Angelina thought she saw movement behind the blinds of the window.

The door swung open, and there she was, Rose Nail in the flesh. The first thing that struck Angelina was how tall she was, towered over both of them, she had to be at least six foot two. At the sight of them, her deep red lips curled into a big grin. "Hiya!" she said, her bright green eyes glowing at them, curious, fascinated. God, she was so vividly the person Angelina had spent hours watching. You'd never mistake her for anyone else; obviously, the long straight scar down her left eye was the big giveaway, and Angelina could identify the lavender crop top and soft cloth short shorts she was wearing from different videos. But as much as anything, it was the energy that burned off of her, just standing still her body crackled with potentiality, Angelina half expected her to rush over and fuck her right here on the porch.

Angelina realized they'd both been gawking at her for a while. She muttered, "Hey," and waved stiffly.

"Yeah, hey," added Domi, a bit shyly.

Rose looked between them. "Which of you is Dominique?"

Dominique raised a hand. "That's me."

"Well hey, thanks for reaching out to me. Dominique Deveraux, that is a lot of name."

"I've been calling her Domi," Angelina piped up.

Rose's eyebrow raised. "I bet you have."

"I mean, she calls me Ange. It's just, you know," she shrugged, "nicknames."

Rose looked between them, Angelina thought she looked amused. "Cute. And you both need help getting laid, huh? Cute." She turned her head toward the inside. "Well come on in, sweeties."

It was surreal, being in this living room, Angelina recognized it well from the videos, the beat up old purple pleather couch, and the two big comfy chairs on either side of it, big wooden coffee table in front of the entertainment center with the widescreen TV, the floral pattern carpeting. "Make yourselves comfortable," Rose called over, then added, "on the couch, not on the chairs." She banged on the door that Angelina knew led to the stairwell. "Hey Dolly, we've got company!"

Domi put her hands on the back of the couch. "So, this is where it all happens, huh?" She seemed starstruck.

"Well, it mostly happens upstairs, but yeah, sometimes down here." Rose banged on the door again. "Dolly, get your ass down here, I wanna show you off to people."

A few moments later Dolly emerged from the stairwell. Rose was the primary object of Angelina's obsession, but Dolly really did look stunning right now, her long blonde hair soft and flowing like it'd just been washed and blow-dried, dressed in a pair of skin-tight black jeans and a hot pink long sleeved T that clung to her fit slender body, a black leather collar with a metal heart over the throat, a silver stud in her philtrum.

Domi was clearly stricken by the sight of her, stammering, "He- he- hey Dolly."

Dolly winked at her, before spinning around to plant a kiss on Rose's cheek and put her arms around Rose's shoulders. "Your roommates made a real mess down here, there were a couple stains on the table that I could NOT get out-- Ack!"

Rose had grabbed a fistful of Dolly's long hair. With a lustful little growl, she turned Dolly's face toward the girls. "Look at this sexy little bitch. Fuckin' look at her."

"I'm lookin'," murmured Domi.

"Would you believe she was a stuck-up frat douchebag a year and a half ago? And look at her now." Rose turned Dolly's face back toward her own. Looking longingly into her eyes, Rose stroked Dolly's cheek with her knuckles. "I molded her into my perfect little bottom slut. And," here she glanced over at Angelina and Domi, "I dunno, I did feel kind of bad when you said you weren't sure how to find someone, and I wanted to help. Cause the truth is, with enough time and effort, you can turn the biggest, meanest straight boy into this." There was a wicked sparkle in Rose's eye now. She held her hand up, her middle finger resting on her thumb.

Dolly sighed. "Rose, c'mon--"

Rose snapped her fingers.

An instant later, Dolly was on her knees, tugging the front of Rose's shorts down to pull out Rose's semi-flaccid cock and take it into her mouth. She began sucking, intently, bobbing her head up and down, cheeks sucked in. Rose's cock was getting harder quickly. Rose laid a hand on top of Dolly's head. "Hahhh, there's my good girl."

Domi's eyes were wide; she stepped forward and kneeled so she could get a closer look. "Whoa, so that's not just in the videos? He, or she, really just does that, huh?"

"Oh yeah," Rose gasped, "I, hah, trained her well. She hears the snap and she literally can't stop herself, ohhh FUCK she's good with that tongue stud."

Angelina, for her part, was still leaning against the couch, now with her arms crossed, clenching her thighs together to try and stop her cock from getting harder at the spectacle. "You're really gonna do this in front of your guests, huh?"

Rose turned an irritated glare toward her. "Fuckin'... yeah? You're really, hah, gonna complain about watching your favorite porn stars do a live sex show for you? You're lucky we're not charging you for the privilege."

"Ange, don't ruin this, fuck," added Domi. Turning back toward Rose, "How did you do this to him?"

"Just, hah, basic Pavlovian conditioning, hah, punished her when she heard the snap and didn't get down right away, rewarded when she... Ooh, fuck, now's not the best time to talk." Her hand slid down to the back of Dolly's head. "Lemme finish this real quick."

With that, she rammed her cock deep into Dolly's throat, and held it in place there with the hand on the back of Dolly's head, making rough, shallow thrusts, watching with malicious glee as Dolly's face turned red, and the tears started to stream down her cheeks. From where Angelina stood she could clearly hear the odd choking noises as Dolly's throat was fucked, though much louder were Rose's low, hungry growls as she approached orgasm. God, Angelina's own cock was mostly hard now, down the right leg of her leggings; she moved her left leg in front of it to obscure it. There was going to be a wet spot, she was pretty sure.

Rose's whole body was taut now, she seemed desperate for release, fucking Dolly's face vigorously. "Ohhh God, I love your throat, you little slut-- FUCK! Ohhhhh..."

Emphatic gyrations of her hips as she unloaded into Dolly's throat, and Dolly dutifully swallowed it all down. When she was finished, she released Dolly's head, and Dolly took in a long, gasping inhalation. Despite the roughness she'd just experienced, Dolly seemed pleased with herself. She got back up on her feet. "Now tell me you loved it, you monster," she murmured.

Rose planted a kiss on her nose. "Loved it sweetie." Turning to Angelina and Dominique, "Alright, seriously now, make yourselves comfortable on the couch, I'm gonna grab some liquor and we can start getting acquainted."

Angelina shuffled toward the front of the couch, her movement impeded by the hardon down her leg. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Dominique smirking.

"Don't look at me," Angelina muttered.

"Hey, I'm not judging." Domi grabbed the bulge in her own jeans. "It was hot to watch."

Angelina felt her wet spot get a little bigger.

Once they were seated on the couch, Rose came back into the room, two glasses of dark brown fluid and ice cubes, which she put on the coffee table in front of them. "Drink up."

They each picked up the glasses and took a sip; both started coughing. "What is this?" Domi croaked.

"The good stuff," Rose said, grinning. She sat down in the big reclining chair on the left side of the couch; Dolly came over to sit sideways on her lap. "So," Rose took a big swig from an unmarked glass bottle, looked like the same brown stuff that was in their glasses, "tell me about yourselves girlies."

Angelina and Dominique looked at each other. "Uhh, we're big fans," Dominique offered.

"Cool, thanks, appreciate." Rose nodded. "Is that your whole lives then? Sitting in a dark room and beating off to our videos? Or do you got anything else about you? Got, like, majors or something?"

Dominique scratched the back of her head. "Uhhh, I'm undecided."

"Hell yeah!" Rose gave her a thumbs up. "You're on your way to dropping out in your first year like I did! How about you Ange?"

"Philosophy, with a focus on ethics," Angelina said, feeling pleased to have an answer.

But to her annoyance, Dolly let out a dismissive snort.

"What's so funny?" Angelina asked coolly.

Dolly shrugged. "Just that you'd be better off studying, like, anything real."

Angelina inhaled deeply. "I mean, philosophy exists in every field of study." She'd dealt with people who were dismissive about philosophy before, she had a whole speech prepared, though right now she was waving her hands in front of her face, struggling to get the words out. "Like... in order to begin to understand the world, you have to understand what it means to know something, how to interpret what you see, how to incorporate new information into your worldview, and all those are philosophical questions."

"Yes yes," Dolly said, "I've heard that kind of argument before. And maybe it's technically useful to take, like, one philosophy class, but you'd be better off with a real subject. Me, I'm majoring in economics, which, you know, actually can open doors for you career-wise, but also it's actually teaching me about how the world works, the ins and outs of the systems that rule our lives, not just sitting around bullshitting about, 'Oh, dude, what if we're all living in a computer.'"

"I mean," Angelina was struggling to maintain a calm exterior, "we don't just talk about stuff like that, in my classes we'll talk about current events or discoveries from different fields or stuff from our lives and talk about them through different philosophical lenses, try to think through how we can understand and contextualize stuff. Like there's no conflict, is what I'm saying, between philosophy and something like economics."

"No yeah, there is no conflict," Dolly replied, "one is useful and the other isn't."

"I'm starting to see why you like spanking this bitch so much," Angelina said.

This got a big laugh out of Rose, which made Angelina feel a little better.

Dolly shrugged. "What can I say? The urge to punish me is irresistible. But being nice doesn't get you that far in life, you need to be able to offer them something real. In four years you'll be licking an econ major's feet for a chance at a job you're not qualified for-- Ow!"

Rose had yanked on Dolly's hair. "Hey sweetums, maybe take it down a notch. Ange looks like she's about to murder you." To Angelina, she added, "But hey, if you're trying to learn morals you have come to the wrong place."

"Oh right," Dominique was grinning eagerly, "you're gonna be our shoulder devil. So, like, what kind of advice did you have for us?"

"I mean, you've watched our videos, right? Honestly you can just do stuff like that."

Angelina raised her eyebrows. "So that's literally how you operated? Just, forcing yourself on people, coercing them, blackmailing--"

"I mean yeah. A lot of our videos are based on things I've really done."

"Wow," Dominique's tone was admiring, which troubled Angelina. "So you're really that savage in real life?"

"Well, I used to be. Since I've had Dolly I've been pouring all my aggression into her. But God, yeah, I used to terrorize the boys here. The night I met Dolly," Rose said, stroking Dolly's hair, "back when she was still Dylan--"

"Ugh, don't remind me of that name," grumbled Dolly.

"My friend Valerie and I were at a party at Dolly's frat," Rose went on, "and Dolly here wheeled up to me and tried to neg me. She said, what, something about my scar--"

"I believe it was, 'Damn girl, you'd be a ten for sure without the scar,'" Dolly cut in.

"And I thought, ooh, I absolutely must punish this little bitch. So we got drunk together and we did some pranks on her sleeping friend--"

"He wasn't asleep, you drugged him--"

Angelina's eyes widened. "You what?!"

Rose ignored her. "And then I got up on the bed with Dolly and held her down and fucked her brains out." Rose punctuated this statement with a nibble on Dolly's cheek. "She cried like a bitch, too. Didn't take much."

"Yeah yeah," Dolly was grinning. "It takes more than that now."

"Hmmm, but I can still make you cry whenever I want, can't I baby?" murmured Rose. "Anyway, I set my phone up to record the whole thing so I could jack off to it later, then a few months passed--"

"You recorded it without permission?" Angelina asked.

Rose blinked several times. "Sweetums, I didn't ask her permission to ream her hole. Fuck did you think we were talking about?"

Angelina didn't know how to respond to that, so she just slumped back onto the couch, letting the increasingly nightmarish words of Rose's story wash over her.

"Anyway, I decided that this bitch would look cute in girly clothes, so I showed up at the frat house one day to tell her she was gonna have to model some clothes for me or I'd make sure all the frat boys saw the video of her jizzing with my dick up her ass. She was a lot more shy about people seeing what we get up to back then, heh heh. So for a little while we'd make videos together, I'd dress her up all girly and do her makeup and then just rail the shit out of her. Once we started our channel I actually uploaded some of the videos from those old days. Like, the one where I'm playing the teacher and she's the student trying to get a better grade, that was our second video."

"I love that one," Dominique gushed.

"Yeah, I did too," muttered Angelina. "So those videos were, like, actually coerced sex, huh?"

"Yep!" Not a trace of shame in Rose's voice. "I think you can tell Dolly loved it though, even back then."

Dolly's mouth was technically grinning, but there was an inscrutable look in her eyes. "It's really difficult to re-enter that headspace, I was a completely different person back then."

Angelina frowned. "Are you okay with what happened to you?"

Rose did a big eye roll. Dolly hesitated a long moment before saying, "It got me here, you know? I'm happy now."

Just then the front door opened. A girl with close-cut blonde hair walked in; her eyes lit up at the sight of Angelina and Dominique. "Ooh, who are these girls?" Behind her, there was a gargantuan girl with a wild mass of curly black hair.

"Oh, they're some of my admirers," Rose said airily. "They came by cause they wanted to know how to get laid as a futa."

"Oh, dude," that was the big curly one, "you're in the right place. We were gonna drink a little and then hit the bars uptown, go hunting."

Angelina's eyebrow raised. "Hunting?"

The curly girl grinned. "Hunting boypussy. It's Friday, so there'll be a lot of boys out who're drunk and ready to make bad decisions."

"Ooh," that was the blonde, "if Skye shows up we'll have five again, we haven't run a five girl train on a boy since Valerie was here."

Angelina heard Dominique inhale excitedly. "Hell yeah!"

But Angelina had doubts. "Is it hard to find a boy who's willing to do that?"

The curly girl shrugged. "I mean, it's not hard to sucker them back here. And it's not hard to make them bend over."

Well, of course. "Got it," said Angelina bitterly.

"I'm Ganza by the way," said the curly girl as she sat in the other chair, "and that's Iris. What are you two called?"

"I'm Dominique, my friend there is Angelina. So, what's the best place in town to meet boys?"

Ganza snorted. "Anywhere."

Iris nodded. "Yeah, boys are easy until they figure out what we are."

"We try not to go to the same place too often, you know, mix it up," Ganza added. "If the staff anywhere start to recognize you too much it can be a problem, given what we do."

Dominique nodded eagerly. "Haha, I get that."

Angelina overheard Dolly say to Rose in a low voice, "Can we get upstairs before they come back? I hate watching this stuff."

Okay, cool, thought Angelina, apparently every futa besides me is a fucking monster, gotta get out of here, what the fuck...

"So," Ganza asked, "are you two, like, virgins?"

"Nah," said Domi, "we've both had a little experience. Her more than me."

"Huh," said Ganza, "wouldn't have guessed that."

"I've just been with one guy," and Domi looked over at Rose, "met him on your Discord, actually."

Rose gave her a thumbs up. "You're welcome!"

Dominique giggled. "I did get really mean with him, if you girls wanna hear about it."

Ganza leaned forward in her seat. "Fuckin', yeah."

"Okay, so we met at a hotel halfway between us. He'd been talking a lot about how he wanted to be treated rough, right, so--"

And this was where Angelina decided to stand up, she didn't want to hear Dominique tell this story again, didn't want to hear any worse details. Eyes fixed on the ground, she slunk out of the living room to the door near the back of the room, which turned out to lead to the kitchen. She slumped down onto the floor, sitting with her back against the fridge, head in her hands. Fuck, they were all insane. The two girls she'd been obsessed with were both psychos. What did that say about her, what was wrong with her?

"Hey you." Angelina looked up to see Rose standing over her, looking down, something almost like concern in her eyes. She kneeled in front of Angelina. "What's the matter?"

Shaky breath in and out. "You meant a lot to me, you know that?"

"Nice." Rose had a smug grin on her face. "But not anymore? What changed?"

"I found out you're a monster."

"Oh, I wouldn't say that. I prefer to think of myself as a demon."

Angelina's eyes darted to meet hers. "You really prefer that?"

Rose shrugged. "Yeah. Anyway, you liked me for my videos, you like that I'm rough and mean and a big sicko. I doubt you'll stop watching."

Angelina knew she was probably right, though she didn't want to admit it. Staring warily at her, "How many people have you raped?"

"I dunno."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I mean I don't know." Rose seemed a bit annoyed. "I wasn't keeping track, I was just doing it, you know?"

Angelina held a cold stare.

Rose sighed. "Definitely hundreds. Probably over a thousand. Shit, maybe like two thousand, I don't know."

Jesus. "That's so many."

"Spent years and years doing it every chance I got. Big college like this, it's, you know," she smirked, "a target rich environment. Easy to meet someone and fuck their brains out and slip away into the anonymous masses."

She sounded like she was bragging. She seemed to think Angelina would be impressed. It just made her feel gross. God, the scale of what Rose was describing, she couldn't fathom it, it didn't seem possible you could commit so much sin and still be a human. "Do you feel guilty?"