Your New Shoulder Devil Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm." Rose wrapped her arms around her. Into her ear she said, "I'd like that. It was unwise the way we did this, but I hope you know I enjoyed every second." Fingernails down her back. "And I hope you know I'm gonna see you again."

"But," Angelina sputtered, "but Dolly--"

"I am going," Rose insisted, "to see you again. I need more of this. More of you."

And suddenly the hug didn't feel nice, it felt like Angelina was trapped, by Rose's desire, by her own desire, by the wicked thing they'd just done together. "Rose..."

"Need." Her tone was soft, quiet, but the kindness was gone, all that remained was a steel commandment.

Rose pulled away from the hug and led Angelina by the hand toward the door to the living room. "Neck."

"Oh, right," and Angelina covered the hickey.

Dominique got on her feet as soon as they entered, seeming concerned. "You okay, Ange?"

It was good to hear her voice. "I'm fine. Just, stupid emotions."

"You're good sweetheart," Rose said hastily, tugging her toward the door.

"Sorry I was weird everyone," Angelina said to the room, "it was, uh," her eyes snagged on Dolly for a second, and she looked down at the floor, ashamed, "good to meet you all."

"Hell yeah," said Ganza, and shot her a peace sign.

"You're always welcome to come hunting with us!" added Iris.

"Yes yes," Rose said testily, "now come on."

As Rose led her to the door, Angelina looked back and noticed that Dolly was staring at her, intently, eyes wide, probing. Oh God. Dominique was following behind. Good, her presence was comforting.

As Angelina and Dominique stood in the doorway, they heard Iris calling over, "Hey, you'll be back, right?"

"Oh yeah," Rose smirked at the two of them, "they'll be back."

They walked together in silence, Angelina holding her hand over her hickey, her head filled with worry that Dolly knew, Dolly probably definitely knew...

After a few blocks, Dominique asked, "So, uh, why're you holding your hand there?"

Angelina glanced nervously at Dominique. Silly to think she could hide it indefinitely. She lowered her hand.

Obviously, Dominique craned her neck to examine the hickey. "Whoa! Is that--"

"Yeah," Angelina said, feeling ashamed.

"So wait, did you and Rose..."

"Yeah."

"Hell yeah!" Dominique gave her an affectionate punch on the shoulder. "That's so fucking cool, that's, like, your dream come true! How was it? Everything you hoped it'd be?"

Angelina had a smile on now, Dominique's enthusiasm was lifting her mood. "It was..." she'd been locked in the guilty feeling, but actually thinking back to the sex itself, all the delirious horny sense memories came flooding back into her brain, "God, it was magical. Like, it was a lot, intense, painful, scary. But that was kind of what I was hoping for. And I came, twice, really hard." She giggled. "The first time I came it shot up and hit her in the face."

"Seriously?"

"Oh yeah. God, I feel like a different person now. Well," heavy sigh, "for one thing I'm a homewrecker now."

"I mean, it's her marriage, not yours," replied Dominique.

"Yeah," said Angelina, and then a moment later, "they're MARRIED?!"

"You didn't know that?" Dominique seemed amused. "Yeah, legally, they're Rose and Dolores Nail."

Angelina stared ahead. God, this was worse than she'd thought.

"Anyway, she's a big hypocrite," Dominique went on. "She got mad because I was trying to get Dolly to blow me."

"Oh yeah?"

"Just with the fingersnaps, heh, I was driving Dolly crazy with them, she really just craves dick in her mouth after she hears one. But Rose came in and told me Dolly belonged to her." Dominique shook her head again. "I do feel kinda bad for Dolly."

"Yep," Angelina croaked.

"I think," Dominique went on, "that Dolly deserves some payback." She had one of those conspiratorial grins.

After a moment, Angelina found it in herself to grin back. "I think you're right. Rose says she wants to see us again, and I think she intends to re-desecrate her marriage with me. Actually she basically ordered me to fuck her again."

Dominique exhaled. "That's hot."

Angelina blinked. "It was," though, God, in the moment it was scary, disempowering. She shook her head. "Anyway, if she's distracted by me, I'm sure we can contrive an opportunity for you to fool around with Dolly. I think it'd be terrible for our roommate relationship if I got to fuck my favorite porn star and you didn't. Don't want you to be jealous of me." She took a moment to summon the courage to say this next thing. "I'd prefer you were jealous of Rose," and she burst out giggling.

Dominique's eyebrows raised. "Oh yeah?"

"Oh yeah."

Lip nibble. Angelina's heart fluttered. "Fuck," Dominique said, "this night made me so horny. Now I'm feeling blue-balled. Um, do you think an experienced bottom like you could help me out?"

All at once Angelina felt tense, like the walls were closing in around her, like there was gonna be pressure to submit. Deep breath. Domi was cool, Angelina could set a boundary. Well, maybe. At least she could try. "I'm so tired right now," she said, "feeling so weird. I don't think I want more sex tonight."

"Oh." She was disappointed. "Okay."

"But hey," she took Domi's hand into hers, "if you wanna jerk off thinking about me, you have my blessing."

Dominique grinned at that. "Cool."

"Actually," Angelina squeezed her hand, "I'd be offended if you didn't."

So Rose thought she could compel Angelina to come back to her. That's fine. Rose didn't even know Angelina and her best friend were conspiring against her. You want me in your life, Rose, then fine, I'll be around.

But you've got a new shoulder devil, Rose Nail.

(WE WERE TEMPTING HER TOWARD THE LIGHT AN HOUR AGO SURE FUCKED THIS ONE UP DIDN'T WE)

*

To Be Continued

*

Hey everyone. Posts have been rarer here, I know. I've been working on other writing projects lately, had some novel ideas I've been fleshing out. But I have not given up on this universe. I have plans for all these characters, the ones in this story and the ones who didn't make an appearance this time. We're going back to K, we're going back to Skye and Laina, we're going back to Valerie... It might take a while, but stay tuned.