Your New Shoulder Devil Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose snorted, "No. Guilt is useless." She paused a moment and looked at Angelina, a probing stare. "I mean, it's been a while, for about a year now it's just been me and Dolly and nobody else. And Dolly loves it. But I still think about it all the time, dominating someone new. The videos are a way of working out my fantasies. And," she nibbled on her lower lip, just like Dominique did, God, despite everything it made Angelina quiver, "I like the idea, I guess, of tempting some other futas down the path I took. It'd make me very happy."

Angelina sighed. "You wanted to corrupt me."

"Still do." Rose grinned. "I want to liberate you, from the box you're keeping yourself in."

Angelina sat there for a moment. "You have to know this is wrong."

"No I don't."

"How can you not get it?" Her voice cracked a little, undignified. "Like, you seem intelligent enough--"

"Well, you're the moral philosopher. Do you think you can make me see the error of my ways?"

She fucking with me, Angelina thought bitterly. "Difficult to know where to start. There's no ethical system that wouldn't condemn your behavior. Like... in my classes, sexual abuse is one of the things like slavery or genocide that will get brought up as an example of something that's obviously and intrinsically wrong. It doesn't require explanation to most people."

"Yeah, well, philosophically speaking, aren't the things that don't require explanation the things that require the most explanation?"

Angelina huffed. "Fair point."

"Oh shit, is it really? I was just saying something dumb on purpose. But then I guess that's how you do philosophy, huh?"

Angelina glared at her.

"Anyway," Rose went on, "I assume most of the boys in that class are just paying lip service."

"I mean, maybe there's some--"

"Oh, no, dude, you don't get it." Rose had a gleeful smirk now. "See, when I was luring boys in I liked to play up being kind of into rape. And when boys encounter a girl who's into rape, oh," she clucked her tongue, "the things they'll admit to. Even the nice boys. Even the ones who've literally never touched anyone have some absolutely degenerate fantasies. Like, first time I met Dolly, she and all her frat boy friends just straight up admitted they liked shoving stuff up girls' asses without permission. Everyone knows that they have to say they think rape is bad, but they don't all mean it, or even understand it."

"Okay, but like," Angelina cut in, "that's literally why the things that don't require explanation are worthy of thinking about. If everyone knows it, no one really examines it."

Rose blinked. "Huh. Okay, yeah, I like that. Alright, philosophy queen," she leaned back against the cupboards under the sink, "explain the obvious to me. Hit me with your best shot. Tempt me toward the light."

Angelina inhaled deeply. "So," still difficult to know where to start, "generally we consider consent to be the basis of sexual morality--"

"Why?"

"Just," Angelina waved her hands around, "because it's bad to force people into things!"

"Well," Rose had an eyebrow raised, "when you have a kid, will you force them to go to school, even if they don't wanna?"

Angelina's brow furrowed. "I mean..."

"If you had employees, would you force them to do their job even when they don't wanna?"

She's wildly off topic, redirect. "None of that is equivalent to, like, rape."

"My point is that consent absolutely isn't anyone's bedrock principle," Rose said, "people pretend it is when it comes to sex because people are weird about sex, specifically."

"Well," what strange logic, Angelina wasn't sure how to engage with it, "isn't that exactly why we have special rules around it? Like, yeah, sex is maybe the most personal thing, even besides physical risks, the emotions it creates in us are powerful, and often difficult to predict. And when you make someone do something against their will, it can easily traumatize. Like, you have to know all this."

"Well, yeah." Rose seemed untroubled. "I just feel like people are way too repressed about sex. That's what I meant by weird. The average person is teeming with desires they can't admit to themselves because of some made-up moral principle or social standard. And the magical thing about us futas is that we exist on, like, the weird edges of what people desire, and we can expose them to pleasures they might not otherwise get to experience, pleasures they never imagined, or can't bring themselves to admit to wanting."

"Okay, sure, fine, show people something new," Angelina said, "but that doesn't mean it's okay to force it on them."

"Well," Rose toyed with a strand of her hair, "maybe one of the pleasures is having it forced on them. To be made to submit, to lose control. There's a certain thrill, don't you think, in falling under someone else's power. There's a certain freedom in being taken, in no longer being responsible for what happens to your body."

In truth, Angelina had had similar thoughts, when she fantasized about Rose or Dominique taking her. And in truth, she was feeling the stirring in her crotch. She hoped Rose couldn't see that, hoped the desire she felt wasn't on her face right now. She shook her head. "But that isn't for everyone, like, sure some people respond well to it, but you can't count on that."

"I mean, not to brag, but I got really good at making my bitchboys cum, every time. Usually twice. It was actually part of my whole approach. Like," Rose was visibly excited to be talking about this, "you make them cum once, then usually they get super sensitive. Even if you'd gotten them to the point where they were enjoying it openly, they start resisting again. God, it's fun to mess with them when they're like that, twisting on their tender cock, or ramming their hole extra hard, ohhh," she cackled, "they make some interesting fucking faces. But you push through that, get them to cum again, and what you've done is trained them that they'll get a reward if they endure the torture. That's the thing, I found, that keeps 'em crawling back for more. I call it the 'double pump.'"

"Okay, well, just because you made them cum, hell, even just because they came back for more, doesn't mean they weren't traumatized." Angelina sighed. "Like, honestly, one consequence of sexual trauma can be irresponsible sexual behavior. Seeking out experiences like the one that traumatized you in the first place."

"Mm." Rose nodded, seeming unconvinced. "And, what, you know this from experience?"

"Well, no," Angelina scratched the back of her head.

"Got a lot of sexual trauma you need to work through? Any juicy details for me to whack off to later?"

"I don't have any sexual traumas, no," and thank God I don't, she thought. You fucking psychopath, you can't just ask someone that. "That's just what I've read."

"Mm." Maddeningly skeptical.

"Like, that's the consensus among mental health experts," Angelina insisted, "it's not just something I read once."

"Mm. Well, maybe the people who are allegedly traumatized are just going back for more because they liked it and it was good for them. Maybe the mental health experts are just being judgy bitches about it."

Angelina's eye twitched. "I mean, if you aren't going to trust expert opinion, what can I say that will move you?"

"I dunno. I don't think you will move me. I have," Rose did a smug hair flip, "wayyyy too much personal experience with this topic to be moved by a little noob like you."

Angelina couldn't formulate a response, just sat there quietly seething.

"Ooooh, she's mad!"

Deep breath. "So," Angelina probed, "do you, like, enjoy getting raped?"

"Why?" Rose leaned in, a curious grin on her face. "Would you enjoy raping me?"

"You said you have a lot of experience with this topic. So I want to know if you, Rose Nail, have been raped and whether you enjoyed it."

Distinct change in Rose's body language; her brow furrowed, she pulled away from Angelina, tugged at the collar of her shirt. "I mean, a few times it's happened, yeah. I dunno, it's not my favorite thing. Sometimes it... I dunno. I'm not fucked up about it or anything though. It's just, like, a thing that happened. A physical event, like anything else. Not this major thing. Just someone else having fun."

Angelina's eyebrow raised. "But you didn't have fun?"

Rose let out an odd, heavy scoff. "It's literally not a big deal. Like, I've been roommates with people who did it to me once or twice and it's fine."

Angelina glanced in the direction of the living room. "Them out there?"

Rose hesitated. "Did it back to them too. It's all fine."

"I can't help noticing how differently you act," Angelina said, "when you're talking about you doing it versus when you're talking about it being done to you. Did you find it liberating? Did you find it thrilling?"

A long, heavy silence, before Rose sprang back to life, a glib smile on. "Well, maybe I'd have liked it more if they were better at it. I made mine cum every single time, usually twice. They couldn't. Sucks more when you suck at it I guess."

"Uh huh." She's back on her bullshit.

"Anyway, I still wouldn't call it all bad, you still, like, learn a little about yourself when you're put in that situation. Course, I am very in touch with my sexual self already, there's only so much I can discover. And I know I'm a top already, so I just know it's not really my thing. But, again, the sad masses of repressed straight boys out there, I dunno," Rose shrugged, "I almost feel bad I can't screw more of them. Liberate them from all their limitations."

"Uh huh." Angelina was done trying to persuade her by this point.

"Like, with Dolly, back when she was a frat boy, she'd never have been willing to do any of this. Heh, she mentioned she used to go around thinking things like, 'Oh man, it's such a burden being a straight guy.'"

"A very straight guy thing to say," Angelina said coolly.

"Or, alternatively," Rose continued, "a very repressed sissy slut thing to say! Poor little thing, boxed in by the male gender role, in desperate need of someone to crack her shell open. Thank God I found her, huh?"

"Perhaps."

"And the thing is, it took my Dolly, like, ages to be able to admit to liking any of the clothes or the bottoming. She's said, it was a mercy, in a way, that I made her do it all, because she couldn't have chosen it. There can be an anguish, honestly, in having to choose, in having to consent."

"Perhaps."

"Heh," Rose's eyes flashed at Angelina, "and the way I can tell is that I sometimes used to torture Dolly by making her consent to things. Like, one time we were sitting on a bench on campus and I started stroking her dick in public. She begged me to stop, and I wouldn't stop until she chose the next skirt she'd have to wear. Then I made her say how the skirt made her feel, and for the first time, she confessed that she liked how it made her feel slutty. Cathartic moment, huh? Anyway, I made her cum right there in public anyway," and she cackled.

"Mm."

"And then I kept squeezing her cock, she did not like that--"

"Okay, so, even if I'll concede you had a positive effect on Dolly," though Angelina had her doubts about that, "do you really think you can say you did a kindness to all those boys? Like, with Dolly you've been there to help her work through those feelings you've awakened, help her get to a point where she's comfortable in her feminine presentation and role--"

"Comfortable and a fuckin' SNACK!" Rose declared.

"Well, yes," Angelina admitted, "but you can't do that for a thousand boys. Even if you've caused them to experience something they might enjoy and wouldn't have pursued themselves, you are inflicting a traumatic experience on them and leaving them alone to deal with it. I don't think you can say you helped them all."

"Oh, God no," and Rose cackled, "no I was fucking boys up. My main point is that you could."

"I could what?"

"Help some boys with repressed bottomslut tendencies. Be kinder than I was. Wouldn't be hard, heh." Rose's stare was intense now. "Go out there, find some sad lonely young man, and pull his secret self out of him, with whatever force it requires, and nurture him into a perfect fucktoy. Make your own Dolly, or harem of Dollies, if that appeals to you. That's what I want for you and Dominique."

Angelina couldn't deny the idea had some appeal. Much more appealing was the burning look Rose was giving her, the palpable lust Rose was feeling for the idea of corrupting her. Made Angelina want to give in, give her what she wanted, submit... "You seem very certain about what you're saying," she began, "but everything else I've ever heard from anyone makes me suspicious of your take on the, um, transformative power of sexual violence."

Rose laughed at that.

"And I guess I'd feel better about all this if I had any experience with, you know, bottoming, being taken like that."

Rose blinked. "Is that a request?"

Immediately, Angelina felt the color rising in her cheeks. "Shut up," she said, looking down.

"Gotta say, that's the most sexless proposition I've ever received. Makes a girl feel downright weird."

Angelina grinned despite herself. "I wasn't... I wasn't..."

"Can't bring yourself to say you don't want that, huh? Interesting." Rose inhaled sharply. "So wait, you've really never bottomed before?"

"No. Everyone I've been with wanted me to top."

"Mm." At this point Rose began crawling across the floor, toward where Angelina sat. "And what did you want?"

Angelina watched her warily.

"What did you want Angelina? You can tell me." When she got close enough, she put a hand on Angelina's chin, tilting her head up. Her lips were less than an inch away from Angelina's now.

Angelina was trembling. "To be dominated. To be taken. I've always wanted that, I guess."

"Interesting," Rose murmured. She ran her thumb along Angelina's lower lip. "When you watch me and Dolly, who do you fantasize about?"

"You, Mistress," Angelina breathed.

Rose took in a sharp, excited breath.

It took Angelina a moment to recognize what she'd said. "I mean... I didn't mean to call you that."

"Yeah?" Rose was smirking. "You're just a natural submissive, huh?"

"I guess so," Angelina said, and then, almost suppressing a smirk, added, "Mistress."

"Ohhh," a hungry growl, "that one was on purpose, wasn't it?"

Angelina giggled. "Yea-- Oh!" All at once Rose was pushing Angelina onto her back, and a moment later, "Ah!" Rose lowered her body so that Angelina could feel the raging boner under Rose's shorts, pressing against Angelina's own achingly hard member.

"Hahhh," Rose thrust her bulge hard into her, "you want me don't you?"

Here Angelina hesitated. "I... I..."

"I know your body wants it," and her hand went down to squeeze Angelina's cock, eliciting a whimper, "I can feel that sweetie."

"But," Angelina gasped, "I shouldn't. You're, hah, not nice."

"No, I'm not." Rose's hand twisted Angelina's shaft.

"Gah!"

"But you want me all the same."

"I... I really shouldn't."

Rose's hand released her cock, which was both a relief and a disappointment. "I'll tell you what I'm thinking about doing," she said, as her hand ran up Angelina's crotch to stroke the skin under her hoodie, under her shirt even, "I'm thinking about pulling your leggings down and ramming my cock into you. I'm thinking about you wriggling beneath me, trying to get away cause it's too much for you, me holding you down and fucking, fucking, fucking. I'm thinking about feeling the sobs come out of you and licking the tears off your pretty face. How does that make you feel?"

Angelina was trembling; Rose's fingers were cold against the flesh of her belly. She couldn't speak, couldn't bear to confess how frightened she was, or how desperately she yearned for Rose to go further, use her body in whatever way she wanted.

"How does that make you feel?"

"I don't know,"

"Aww, that's a shame." Rose's eyes flashed wickedly at her. "Cause I'm not gonna get started until you say yes. Heh. I wanna make you feel the agony of consent."

Oh goddamn you. Angelina couldn't deny this was agony, couldn't deny how ready her body was to be taken. But she couldn't bring herself to say it either, she just lay there beneath Rose, breathing heavily.

The silence was broken when she felt Rose's other hand tugging on her hair, hard. "C'mon, say yes already, I know you fucking want to, just say it for me you little whore." She twisted on the fistful of hair in her hand.

"Ow! You know," Angelina's face was screwed up, "it doesn't count as consent if you hurt me til I give it."

Rose let out a frustrated growl as she released Angelina's hair. "Fine, there you go. Now come on, sweetie, give me my yes."

Angelina's head was spinning, no clear handle on what she was even feeling, not sure what would even happen if she opened her mouth to speak.

"Come onnnn." Rose was making an exaggerated sad puppy face.

This made Angelina grin. "You're really gonna beg me, huh?" Ooh, she thought, I'm teasing her.

"Well, you've gotten me so revved up. Least you can do is let me fuck you. Common decency at this point, really."

Angelina felt a desire to keep teasing. "You're that desperate for sex, huh? Dolly not treating you right?"

"Careful, sweetums," Rose rumbled, "you act like a brat, you'll get treated like one."

"Yeah, well," Angelina turned her head to the side, couldn't look at her and say this next thing, "maybe I want that."

"Maybe you do," Rose put a hand on her chin and turned her head so they were making eye contact, "how could a girl like me possibly tell?"

And as Rose looked into her eyes, Angelina drank in how horny she was... Oh! Rose had seen how horny she was too, there was a distinct moment when Angelina noticed her reaction to it. And right then Angelina made the decision to consent.

But she still somehow couldn't make her mouth say it. So, she put her hand on the back of Rose's head and pulled her face in to kiss her on the lips. Rose let out a soft, surprised, "Mm!" before opening her mouth to force her tongue into Angelina.

Funny, Angelina had heard about fireworks from kissing, but never experienced it, always assumed it was made up. But this... some electric current was passing between their mouths, the tingles went all the way down to her toes. She pulled her mouth away from Rose's to gasp into her ear, "Fuck me. Please, just fuck me-- Ah!"

Rose had clamped her lips onto Angelina's neck and was sucking, hard. Angelina felt distinctly as blood vessels started to tear.

Rose released her neck, and moved her lips up next to Angelina's ear. "Gave you a hickey. Figure I should mark you, now that you're my bitch."

Deep breathing. "Thank you."

"Ha! God, I missed you."

"What does that mean?"

"I dunno." Rose moved down Angelina's body and put her hands on the waist of Angelina's leggings. "Just missed this feeling I guess." With a stiff tug, she pulled Angelina's leggings down around her thighs, exposing her cock to the cool air of the kitchen. "Hmmm, look at that thing," Rose murmured, before clamping her mouth around Angelina's dickhead.

"Ah!" Angelina had gotten her cock sucked before, but no one had ever applied so much suction to it, she felt like her cock might explode in Rose's mouth.

Rose winked up at her; she took the rest of Angela's shaft into her throat in a quick plunge, and began bobbing her head up and down, running tongue all over the shaft as her lips rose and fell.

Angelina was shuddering from pleasure, voicelessly gasping, fingers scratching into the hardwood floor of the kitchen.

All too quickly, Rose pulled her mouth off Angelina's cock. "You like that?" she asked, rubbing her cheek against Angelina's shaft.

"Y-yeah."

"Hmmm," Rose backed away. As she peeled her shirt off, she said, "Roll over for me. Show me that ass."