Your New Shoulder Devil Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelina did as she was told. "I always thought sucking dick was-- Oh!"

Rose had smacked her left buttock. "Hmmm, your ass isn't too big but it's got a nice round shape, I like. What were you saying about sucking dick?"

"Just, I thought it was more of a submissive thing than a dominant thing."

"Anything is a dominant thing if you're a domme and like doin' it." With that she dove into Angelina's ass and gave her a long lick up her hole.

"Gah! Ahhh!" Intense sensation, like a tickle, wet and slimy and kinda gross feeling, but there was pleasure in it. As Rose licked again, and again, Angelina couldn't keep from squirming.

"Heh," Rose pulled her face away, "also anything is a dominant thing if you can reduce someone to a quivering mess by doing it to them." Her tongue found Angelina's hole again, licking, prodding, teasing, her jaw digging into Angelina's taint.

"Nnngah!" Hard to stay still, God, this drove her crazy. "That's... that's dirty down there," she managed to gasp.

"Not as dirty as I am," lick, "heh, really it's dirtier now that I've put my tongue on it," lick lick lick...

"Ohhhh..."

"But it's gonna be even dirtier once I fuck the shit out of you," lick, "Hmmmm, I'm gonna make you so dirty you little slut," lick, "are you ready for that?" lick.

"Nnh! Yes!"

"Good girl," Rose murmured. Angelina could just about die. "Hmmm, I'm feeling your hole start to loosen for me. You must really be craving cock, huh?"

"All my life," Angelina breathed, then, "Hah!"

Another flurry of tongue strokes around her hole. "Hmm, do I want to sate your craving? Or do I want to keep you desperate, do I want you to beg me?" Rose's tongue touched her hole again, just the lightest tease before withdrawing.

"Ohhhh fuck me! Please!"

Rose pulled herself up to a position on her knees behind Angelina. A few moments later, Angelina felt as Rose's bare cock, massive, throbbing, touched her between the buttocks. "Hmmm, you want it?"

She'd never had a cock touch her there, the anticipation was agony. "Yes!"

Rose rubbed her cock along the length of Angelina's crack. "Even if it hurts?"

"Yes!"

Rose squeezed Angelina's ass. "Even if it kills you?"

Between one heartbeat and the next, Angelina's body flooded with some strange new emotion, an all-over icy burning, dread and fear and excitement melded into one. "Yes!"

Rose cackled. "God, you're a freak."

Heavy breathing. She'd really just said yes to... that. "I know."

A moment later and she felt a slick fluid being poured onto her ass, Rose continued thrusting against her crevice until her cock was entirely coated.

"Thanks for using lube," Angelina breathed.

"Are you so sure it's for your comfort?" Rose positioned her tip right against Angelina's sphincter. "Maybe I just wanted to make it easier for me to impale you with it."

And in a swift, firm thrust, she drove her entire length into Angelina.

It took about half a second after Rose's hips touched her buttocks before every nerve ending in Angelina's hole started screaming. Her body tried to jolt forward, but Rose had firm hands on her shoulders, holding her in place.

"Take it out! Take it out!"

"Nah. Mmmm, it's tight, I wish you could feel how fucking good this feels right now."

Mercifully, it seemed she was slowly sliding her slick cock out. "That was," heavy breathing, "too much-- ARGH!"

Rose had slammed her cock back down to the base. "I'm too much. I thought you knew that about me," and she dealt Angelina another painful jab.

"Oh God," she squeaked.

"Fuck, it's been so long since I've had someone who wasn't used to it," SLAM!

"Haungh!"

"Dolly is so well trained. Which has its advantages, but I've missed breaking in a fresh bitch," SLAM!

"Nngh!"

Rose let out a high, imperious laugh. "Oh God, it's like I said earlier babes," SLAM! "I missed you."

"Please, please..." The tears took Angelina by surprise, her attention was so bound up in the urgent physical sensation of Rose rough-fucking her that she hadn't noticed she was so close to crying.

"Ohhhh, let it out, Angelina." Rose lay down on Angelina's back now, nose nuzzling her neck. "God, I love to feel the sobs coming out of a little bottom slut. You cry easy, you know that? I haven't started to go fast yet."

And with that she dealt Angelina a series of quick, sharp thrusts, too much, too much. Oh God, Angelina couldn't hold still anymore, she writhed hard against Rose's grip in a vain attempt to get away, making a pained, "Ah! Ah! Ah!" noise on each jab by the cock.

"Hmmm, I told you how much I love to feel them wriggle. Ohhh, you dumb slut, you knew exactly what I was and you gave in anyway, you deserve every little bit of this."

Angelina was powerless, there was no escape, she just had to take it all, degrading, stupid, ow ow OW!

Mercifully, Rose pulled out for a moment and rolled Angelina onto her back. "Don't look at me like that." She put a lubricated hand on Angelina's cock.

"Hahhh!"

"Yeah, that's a happier noise, huh?" Rose spent a while stroking her, a nice, soothing sensation after all the brutality. Soon, she propped Angelina's thighs up on her shoulders. With one hand, she went back to rubbing Angelina's cock; with the other, she lined her cock up against Angelina's widened hole. "Let's keep going."

"N-- ooh! Ooooh!" Rose had rammed back in, and while there was still pain, with the hand on her cock it suddenly felt ecstatic, like the pleasure that had always been part of the sensation jumped to the front of her perception.

"Hmm yeah," Rose gave another rough thrust, pushing a squeal of pleasure out of Angelina, "everything feels better with a hand on your dick."

"I-- Ooh! I knew that," Angelina said.

"Not like you know it now. Heh, now I can do anything to you and you'll like it. Watch!"

She launched another volley of hard, fast thrusts, probably more vicious than before, but now every deep impact from Rose's cock hit Angelina like a mini orgasm, loud moans, continuous precum dribble onto her crotch.

"Heh heh, little Miss Intellectual has been reduced to a moaning fuckpig," Rose taunted.

Angelina let out a long, lust-drunk, "Yessss Mistresssss!"

"Hmmm, wonder how long til I make you cum," Rose murmured. "Wonder how you'll cope with what happens after that."

Angelina had heard about post-orgasm sensitivity, but right now she felt like she could take Rose's cock forever. "Ohhhh, just keep using me! Make me your little bitch!"

"Oh don't worry," Rose winked at her, "that's gonna happen regardless."

Every sensation so unfamiliar now, every slam of Rose's enormous cock felt like the single sharpest moment of pleasure Angelina had ever experienced, until the next one topped it, and the next, and the next. At some point, without her willing it, she'd begun grinding her hips, to drive Rose's cock a little deeper into her, to thrust her own cock into Rose's grip just right.

"Hmmm, look at you go," Rose murmured, "it's like you were born to be my fuckmeat."

"Yes Mistress!" Angelina gasped, "I'm your fuckmeat, it's all I'm good for!"

Rose laughed, a gorgeous rich haughty laugh, Angelina could just melt at the sound of it. Angelina noticed her own legs were shaking. She felt a tingle in her urethra. Perhaps I'm cumming, she thought. Hard to tell, she was already in such intense ecstasy...

"Oh! Ohhhhh..." The first ribbon of semen blasted out of her cock, hitting Rose in the face, right over her cheek near the corner of her lip; Rose stuck her tongue out to lick some of it up. An orgasmic sight. The bursts of semen kept coming, landing on Rose's breasts and tummy, and for a few seconds Angelina felt a sublime release, like her entire being would dissolve into cum to be sprayed out onto Rose's body.

Eventually the orgasm finished. Rose was kneeling in front of her, holding her cock still inside Angelina, looking down with affection. "Feel good?"

"Yeah, yeah," Angelina breathed. "I feel like I'm on a cloud. God, I'm so relaxed, so-- ACK!"

Rose had thrust hard into her. Suddenly her hole was so sensitive, all the punishment it had received was now keenly felt, the flesh was tender, sore. Rose seemed amused. "Something the matter?" and she gave Angelina another rough jab.

"Hah! That really hurts now." She felt absurd after she said it. Rose had told her this was coming, she'd just been too blinded by lust a minute ago to process it.

"Good. Love a fresh bitch, always so sensitive, everything's so new, unexpected. Oh, sweetie, you have no idea how much it's about to hurt."

She began giving Angelina long, deep strokes with her cock, pushing deep moans of discomfort out of Angelina's lungs. "Ohhhh, ohhhh God, fuck!"

"Hey," Rose had a malicious smirk on, "would it help if I played with your cock again?"

She wrapped her fingers around Angelina's dick, which was much too sensitive for that sort of touch. "Nnh! Stop that!"

Rose put on a frown. "You liked it earlier. Maybe I just need to--"

"Haugh!"

"Squeeeeeze a little harder." Frightening malice in Rose's eyes now, as she yanked on Angelina's cock, as her own cock drove painfully in and out.

"Can't take it," Angelina gasped, and she tried to crawl away.

Immediately Rose caught her by the throat. "No." She squeezed, restricting Angelina's breathing. "You knew this was coming, you knew this was part of the deal. You're gonna let me get off in your hole, no matter how bad it hurts. You're fuckmeat, remember? It's all you're good for."

She punctuated this statement with a rough slam. Angelina's throat attempted to cry out, but nothing came out.

"Take this dick you bitch."

Hard, rough fucking, one hand squeezing her throat, the other squeezing her cock, anguish, time slowing to a crawl from lack of oxygen, head buzzing and heavy, panic, panic. She was begging Rose with her eyes; Rose could clearly see it, but she just winked at her.

Angelina mouthed the word, "Please."

Rose released her throat, but her brutal rhythm didn't slow. Angelina attempted to breathe deeply but, "Hah! OW!" Rose's thrusts kept pushing air from her lungs.

"Could you-- Ah! Give me a break, please Mistress?"

"Well, you want me to get off, don't you? It'll be over sooner this way. Heh, if you wanna keep begging, that'd be hot for me."

Angelina didn't want to keep begging in vain, though, didn't want to keep performing misery for her. So she started throwing herself into Rose's thrusts again.

Rose let out a surprised, delighted gasp when she started doing that. Nice.

"Ohhhhh," a deep, guttural moan, Angelina trying to locate pleasure in the pain, "FUCK ME!"

"Hm, you crazy slut," Rose murmured, "I'm gonna paint your guts with my jizz. But first," she licked her hand, and put it back on Angelina's cock.

"Ah!" Maybe it was just the wetness of her saliva, but all of a sudden her cock being touched felt good again.

"I'm gonna get you off again. Turn you into an addict, obsessed with cumming from my cock up your ass."

Oh right, Angelina remembered now amid the sexual frenzy that this was part of her approach. Throwing herself extra-hard onto Rose's cock, "Not if I get you off first!"

"Oh, do you really think you can beat me to it? I've been fucking bitches like you for years, I probably know your body better than you do. Hmmm, I'm gonna corrupt you, gonna break your brain."

That was clearly a big part of the fantasy for her, Angelina could tell. So play into it. "Yes! Oh, yes Mistress, corrupt me, break me, use me, own me, ruin me," on that last one, Rose's mouth opened, her expression clearly pre-orgasmic, so Angelina said it again, "Yes, ruin me! Defile me!" God, Angelina knew she was close herself, gotta finish this soon, "Breed me! Destroy me!"

"Gah! Ahhhh..." That got her, Angelina could tell immediately that Rose was cumming, her body shaking, her mouth wide, her thrusting so deep and jagged and uncontrolled...

The sight of Rose's climax, the satisfaction of having beaten her, those deep thrusts, the knowledge that she was getting pumped full of Rose's seed, all of these factors combined to push Angelina over the point of no return again. She managed to gasp, "Beat you," just before the cum started dribbling out of her.

Rose laughed. "Yeah you did. Still got you though."

"Ah! Ah! Yeah..."

Rose let out a low rumble of pleasure and dove down onto Angelina's body to kiss her deep. As Rose's tongue filled her mouth, Angelina could feel wet spots from the cum on Rose's torso soaking into her hoodie. Rose pulled her mouth away to breathe into Angelina's ear, "This was incredible."

"Yeah," Angelina said, and then, "you're getting cum on me."

"Only cause you got cum on me. God, this was... I spent so long forcing myself on people, it was good to have a first time with someone who was willing. I mean, mostly willing."

"Entirely willing," Angelina whispered.

"Yeah yeah. I remember you trying to get away a couple times."

"Well," Angelina wrapped her arms around Rose, "I'm glad you didn't let me. I didn't want you to let me."

Rose let out a pleasurable murmur. "Look at you, already corrupting me," and she kissed Angelina on the cheek.

Angelina's eyebrow raised, "I'm corrupting you?"

"Oh yeah, I've never cheated on Dolly before."

With that, she stood up, leaving Angelina by herself on the floor to suffer the impact of guilt.

After a few moments she managed to croak, "I'm sorry."

Rose had just slid her top back on. "Oh, sweetheart, it's," she paused, blinking several times, "literally not your fault. Don't fucking freak out on me right now, I need to get you out of here without Dolly figuring out."

And then she was gone.

Oh. Okay.

It was, for some reason, relatively easy to keep her head free of thoughts you moron, you idiot, you've broken them up, you fucked it up, fucked their whole life up. They were happy, they had a relationship that was keeping them from being their worst selves, and you came in here trying to make her see the error of her ways and instead she fell off the wagon, because of you.

You're finally a degenerate like the rest of them. Homewrecking slut.

It would've given Angelina some comfort to know that at this point Dolly didn't suspect anything. Not long after she'd stormed out, the other girls had turned on Mortal Kombat, and most of the sounds from the kitchen were drowned out by the noise of the game and the other futas telling Dominique stories about their conquests. Dolly, for her part, was mostly quiet, not playing the game, sitting on her phone. Dominique was enjoying the company of these older, more experienced futas, feeling excited to participate in their sex games, but... Oh, Dolly was so pretty, the sissy slut who'd been the object of her obsession for so long, just sitting there, a few feet away. Dominique couldn't help stealing glances, but she had no idea what to say to her, and didn't want to get steamrolled by a bunch of condescension like Angelina had.

A thought occurred to Dominique. "Hey Dolly."

Dolly looked up.

"What happens when someone other than Rose snaps their fingers?"

Dolly tensed. Dominique heard Iris start cackling. "Yeah, what does happen Dolly?"

"She gets real twitchy," Ganza said.

"Oh yeah?" Dominique held her hand up, fingers poised to snap.

Dolly sighed. "Don't."

"How twitchy?" And she snapped.

Dolly flinched.

The other girls all laughed. "Yeah, she's salivating right now," Iris teased, "trying to lube her throat up for Rose's cock."

"Really?" Dominique snapped again.

Now Dolly's mouth opened, breathing heavily. After a moment, Dominique could see a strand of drool running down Dolly's lip. "Stop, just stop," Dolly gasped.

Dominique nibbled her lip. "Why?" Another snap.

Now Dolly was down on her knees on the floor. "Gives me," heavy breathing, "an awful craving for cock in my mouth, gives me a sense of dread, like I'm letting her down by not blowing her--"

"Too much of a cockslut to function." Iris shook her head.

"It's a wonder she lets you out of the house," Ganza added.

"Well hey," Dominique got up on her feet, "I've got a craving too." She grabbed at the tent in her jeans.

Dolly's eyes widened. "Oh no, nono. Rose wouldn't like that."

"Oh, but baby," Dominique took a few steps toward Dolly, until she was close enough to put a hand on Dolly's hair, and tilt her head up so they were making eye contact, "I did this to you. And you did this," another tug on her cock, "to me. Shouldn't we help each other out?"

She could see the temptation on Dolly's face. Holy shit, she was really doing this to Dolly, it was a fantasy come true. The other futas were out of view, but she could feel their eyes on her, feel their nervousness. Iris let out a weird high giggle. "Yeah, this is always the place to come for a show, huh Ange?" She blinked. "Oh right. Where the hell are they?"

Another snap seemed to send a spasm through Dolly's body.

"I'm Rose's," Dolly managed.

"Ohh," Dominique slid her hand down to Dolly's cheek, "I've watched your stuff for so long, I've imagined so many times what I would do if I had your little body to abuse. I've been going crazy sitting there looking at you, how sexy you are. I would worship you. Like a wolf worships sheep."

"That's such an insane thing to say," said Iris in a loud whisper, "I love her."

"Tell me," Dominique put her other hand on her zipper, "if my cock was bare in front of you, and I snapped again, could you resist sucking it?"

Dolly shook her head. "Don't."

"Let's find out," Dominique said.

But just as she was pulling down her zipper, the door to the kitchen opened and Rose walked in. "Boy, that Angelina's got a lot of hangups, huh-- What the fuck are you doing?"

Dominique spun around. Rose didn't seem angry, exactly, but weirdly tense and edgy, definitely frustrated. Dominique wasn't sure how to explain herself. "I, uhh..."

"She was fucking with Dolly by snapping her fingers," Iris blurted out, "said a lot of weird shit. I think she was trying to get her to suck her dick."

Rose took a deep breath. "Okay, look, I'm gonna let you off easy this time, but for future reference, Dolly is mine. So look, but don't touch, got it?"

"Uh, yeah," Dominique said, "sure thing." Hastily, she pulled her zipper back up.

Rose's eyebrows raised. "Your fly was down? You were that close?"

"Yep," Dominique mumbled.

"Cool. You're really lucky I don't have to hurt you."

"Okay."

"I think you should go now."

"Aww, c'mon Rose," that was Ganza, "we were gonna take Dominique out hunting with us, remember?"

Rose shook her head. "Some other time. Tomorrow maybe. Anyway, Angelina wants to go home, and I think she'd prefer to not be alone."

"What were you guys even doing in there?" Iris asked.

"It's been, like, a while," added Ganza.

"Oh, Angelina freaked out over how mean we all are to boys, I was trying to talk some sense into her. But what can you do? Lemme go grab her."

Back in the kitchen, Rose said to Angelina, "Alright, no one heard anything. C'mon, get up."

Angelina did as she was told, got on her feet. In her head, the guilt and confusion were roaring, but she could follow Rose's orders easily enough.

Rose put hands on her shoulders. In a kind voice, "I told them we had a conversation, and that you're upset and want to go. Just walk toward the door, don't say anything, and Dominique will walk you home, okay?"

Angelina nodded.

"Oh, and," Rose grabbed Angelina's hand, placed her fingers over the hickey on her neck, "keep that covered, that'd give everything away. Maybe rub your neck, so it looks more natural."

Angelina nodded again. As Rose took her other hand and walked her toward the door, in a small voice, she said, "I wish," and then paused.

Rose turned back. "Yeah?"

"I wish I could stay, I guess."