You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We found a closed store entry way that was set back from the sidewalk a few feet. We turned to face each other. Her arms around my neck. Mine around her waist. Our faces, and lips, inches apart.

"I don't know why that song affected me that way," she softly said as I now softly stroked her back. The first time my hand went to her lower back, I discovered that her top had ridden up a good six inches exposing her soft skin to my touch. I quickly retreated. She just gave me a sweet smile, before my hands moved up, caressing her the soft skin of her bare shoulders.

She continued, "I mean... I love that song. I've heard that song so many times before. Listened to the words; but it has never affected me like that. That we kissed... like that... there... in the middle of the dance floor... our first kiss."

"I've always liked that song too. I mean, I don't know... it did something to me too... a feeling... I'm not very good at this... a connection? Can you make a connection with someone after only being with them for what... a couple of hours?"

"We've known each other for more than a couple of hours... just not like this. I like it."

Then she surprised me as she softly said, smiling, "Can our second kiss be someplace more private than a dance floor?"

Our second kiss was more tender... slower. Her lips were like two pillows welcoming me in and I wanted to kiss them forever. Her hands moving over my back as she really pressed herself into me. I was surprised and grateful, when she reached around and guided my right hand to the exposed flesh of her lower back. My hand traveled a few inches up her smooth soft skin. She purred as our kiss intensified.

Pulling back, the look in her eyes was one of contentment as I softly asked, "What do you want to do? Go back inside?"

"No," pausing, "Let's make our way back. Maybe stopping at the Old Main Park. I love the smell of the Magnolias. Maybe we can find an out-of-the-way park bench," she seductively smiled.

"Really?"

"Sure. Besides... I already know you're not a serial rapist," she smiled.

I just shook my head and chuckled, "She told you about the first time we met?"

"Yep. I thought it was funny. She told me that she wasn't sure she would go through with it. She knew what you would be wearing, but you had no clue what she looked like. Figured that if you did look like a serial rapist she could just walk out the front door and you'd never know... I'm glad she didn't."

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Me too. But the other funny thing was that when Marsha gave me Valerie's number, I asked Marsha about Valerie. She just grinned and just said that she had a nice personality and walked away," Kathy giggled. "So, from a guy's point of view, that was the thing to say if the girl was... how to say this nicely... not the best looking... but a nice personality. I really didn't think she would do that to me. When Valerie introduced herself that evening, I knew I had been had."

"So, you think Valerie's cute?"

I looked over and saw the smile.

"Yeah. She's cute... and, she has nice eyes and a nice personality."

Kathy giggled. We kissed one more time before heading back. My arm around her waist. She adjusted my hand to place it under her top on her bare side, giving me a contented smile as she rested her head on my shoulder.

My head was spinning. I had no idea where this night, or the future, were going. That in reality, 'We had only just begun'.

......................................

Our hands found each other's. Occasionally, Kathy would rest her head on my shoulder and squeeze, as we quietly walked to the park. Each of us in our own thoughts. Me reliving our kiss, our talk, and the connection.

The park was empty, but softly lit by the few lights along the pathway. The scent of the Magnolias hung in the still air as we found a secluded bench. She sat on my lap cross-ways, her arms wrapped around my neck, my hands again finding the exposed smooth flesh of her waist. Smiling... our eyes meeting... then our lips. Tenderly... tentatively... feeling the texture of each other's lips... taking in each other's taste. Nibbling. My lips found her neck as she raised her head giving me complete access to that sensitive skin. I made my way down her exposed neck to her bare left shoulder. She purred contently. Our passion interrupted by a book-laden student on their way back from the library.

"You said your roommate has left?" the look was tentative, like not sure I would want to go there. I smiled as we both got our feet.

"Yes... Come on."

.......................................

Five minutes later, I locked the door and flipped on the overhead blue light. Our lips meeting. Tenderly. Softly. Her hands cupping my face. My arms around her waist. The firmness of her little breasts against my chest. Our tongues exploring each other as we again savored each other's taste. Neither of us in a hurry. In her mind, we had all night. Her right hand leaving my face to again guide my left hand to the exposed skin of her lower back, before returning to cup my cheek. My right hand joined my left hand as both traveled up and around her smooth soft warm skin. I wanted to move to the front. To cup her little breasts, but hoped that would come later. Patience. She purred contented sounds, as her hands left my face to wrap her arms around my neck.

Pulling back. The soft blue light bathing her face, as she smiled.

"That was soooo nice. I don't think I've ever been kissed like that. So slowly... so softly... so tenderly."

"Let's move over here," as I guided her to my bed, which luckily, I had made up before I left that night. Not for this reason. Just did.

"Want some music?"

"Sure. What've you got? Something soft, and mellow?"

"Ever heard of the Moody Blues?"

"No."

"OK. I think you'll like em."

I stacked the turntable with three albums: 'To Our Children's Children's Children', 'Threshold of A Dream', and 'Days of Future Past'.

Removing our sandals, we got comfortable on the bed. Me... laying on my back. Kathy... partially on top of me. My right hand again finding the exposed skin of her lower back, as I gently caressed.

"You know earlier today... At the lake. I saw your group enter the beach. You were lagging behind before I saw you. I watched as the other guys started to get comfortable. Then you took your shirt off. Looked around... that's when our eyes met... Man, you were sexy standing there like that... shirtless... this dark hair. It's just enough to make you look so sexy," she was now sensually tracing circles over my shirt covered chest. I could 'hear' the smile as she talked.

"When you came over, and we started to talk... it was hard not to stare at your chest... just like I noticed that it was difficult for you to not stare at my little chest," I could see the playful smile as I let out a little laugh.

"Yeah. I knew I got busted a few times... sorry... I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable."

"No. No. No. I liked it. The way you would steal glances at my little mounds when you thought I wasn't looking. I mean... you could have been ogling all of my friend's exposed cleavage. God knows there was plenty to look at. Especially when they would bend over, letting it all hang out," she said smiling before quietly adding, "But you didn't. You kept all of your attention on me. And only me... I loved it... it made me feel special. I can't remember the last time a guy has paid that much attention to me and my little bumps," as our lips met.

"Let's get this off. I want to run my hand through that sexy chest hair," she said as our lips parted and she tugged at my shirt. Sitting up, she pulled it over my head.

Looking back at her... she raised her arms over her head, and gave me an approving look. Grasping the bottom of her top I pulled it up and over her head. Tossing the unneeded garment across the room.

The soft blue light wasn't doing justice, "Can I turn on my desk light? Just a little."

I could see the smile and mischievous look, "Oh. You want to look at my little boobs?"

Then her voice softened and changed to one of nervousness, "There's not much there to look at."

"No Kathy. I want look at your sweet and sexy breasts. To gaze upon your nipples. To see where my mouth, lips, and tongue will be shortly."

"You are a 'silver tongued devil'. Are you sure you're not a serial rapist?" the smile stretching across her face, and then softening. "Please... I want to be able to have you look at me. I want to watch you look at me."

With that I moved over to my desk, flipped on the desk light, and lowered it to produce just the right amount of soft light before returning to the side of the bed. She was still sitting up, cross-legged, with a nervous look. She watched as my eyes left hers and traveled down across her smooth flawless chest. Her skin was so fair she almost shined.

She smiled nervously and watched as I burned the image of each of her A-cup mounds into my brain for future reference.

Two half apple swells of soft feminine flesh adorned her smooth chest. Her skin had a soft golden glow from the dim light. The dark pink eraser sized nipples... erect and pointing straight out... each surrounded by quarter sized cinnamon colored ovals. Each sitting high, and proud.

"My gosh, Kathy. You're beautiful... and so sexy."

"You like?" grinning, "They're not too small?" she nervously added.

"I'll never understand the American male fascination with big boobs. Big, floppy boobs aren't sexy. Small firm breasts that fit the woman are incredibly sexy," I said, as a broad smile appeared.

"Good answer... Come here. You promised that your mouth, lips, and tongue would be on my nipples... shortly. It's been shortly," she smiled alluringly as she laid back. Her breasts flattening, but those hard pebbles stood at attention. Begging for attention. Another image I burned into my memory. God, she was sexy.

Sitting along her side, "Oh, I forgot something."

"WHAT?"

"Can my fingers join that list?"

"They'd better. Come on... you've got me in full anticipation mode."

"Close your eyes," as I leaned over to kiss her. Just then the song 'Burn Slowly the Candle of Life' played softly in the background:

Something you can't hide

Says you're lonely

Hidden deep inside

Of you only

It's there for you to see

Take a look and be

Burn slowly the candle of life...

It was perfect for our real first time together. Getting to know each other. Realizing that eventually the candle of your life will be extinguished, so enjoy what you have, and love, learn how to love. Find that special someone that you will burn the 'Candle of Life' with.

My right index finger started its journey under her left ear, underneath her jaw line, and down her throat. My whole hand gently caressing the softness of her neck. I was torn between watching her face as she smiled in contentment, the journey of my fingers down her chest, or the hardened nipples sitting atop her flattened breasts. I found out I could do all three.

My finger traced a line down the middle of her chest all the way to the top of her shorts, stopping briefly at her cute naval to draw little circles. She giggled.

"Ticklish?"

"Yeah. Never knew it until just now."

"Let me see if I can find other surprises for you."

"mmmm.... Can't wait. I love surprises."

Flattening my hand. I gently moved my palm in small circles over her flat and soft midsection. She cooed soft gentle sounds. Moving to the outer edges of her left breast, my spread fingers traced along the edges of her flattened soft flesh. My sole index finger began to circle and circle her engorged nub, drawing closer and closer to its intended target. I circled the cinnamon-brown areola. Her breathing labored. Her hips beginning to move, as contented sighs filled the room.

She was ready for my mouth to replace my finger. I wasn't. Her right breast needed the same attention.

As my finger moved off her left breast... the engorged ripe nipple untouched, she let out a sigh, "I'll get you for teasing me like that."

Leaning in to kiss her, "Patience... my dear."

She smiled at me, kissed me and settled back as my finger teased her right breast in the same manner.

Pulling away, I leaned over and lightly flicked her rigid left nipple with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh my," she gasped.

I continued.

Arching her back. Raising her chest. Feeding me her nipple. My mouth engulfed the single delectable mouthful of soft flesh with nothing to spare. ... Kathy grabbing the back of my neck... pulling me into her heaving chest...

"Ohhhh myyyy."

I grinned as my tongue swirled over and over and over the sensitive bud inside my mouth... gently pulling on it with my teeth. It was clearly wired directly to her pleasure centers.

"The other one," she panted, "Please."

Leaving the slickened nub, she eagerly turned to feed me the awaiting erect peak. My tongue first flicking it. My mouth engulfing it. The fingers of my right hand finding and gently pinching the slickened left nipple. A deep moan of pleasure escaped her lips as she pulled me in tight. Almost smothering me into her soft flesh. I was giving her pleasure. Sexual pleasure. She was loving it. I was loving it.

Her body shuddered and convulsed as she gasped for air. She held me for several seconds as her mini-orgasm enveloped her

"Come up here and kiss me," she panted as she pulled me up. Our lips met with a passion as the kiss went on... and on... and on.

Rolling onto my back, Kathy moved to lay completely on top of me. My strong erection pressing against her mound. Her head resting on my shoulder... completely relaxed, as her breathing returning to normal.

"I can't believe what just happened. You made me cum... just through my nipples," she whispered in my ear. "How'd you know how to do that...? Never mind. I don't want to know. Just that I loved it," the thought of 'I wonder what else he can do with that tongue' raced through her mind. 'I might just have to explore that possibility'.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I did too. Immensely!!"

"You really DO like my little boobs," this time she raised up a bit to look directly at me with a playful grin.

"Yep. Soo beautiful. Ever since this afternoon, I dreamed of what it would be like to have you right here... just like this."

I stroked the side of her exposed left breast that was flatted against my chest as our lips met for a brief kiss. My hands moved softly up and down her bare back. I heard soft sounds of contentment.

"I've never felt so relaxed. So comfortable. So appreciated. And all you did was kiss my boobs... my little boobs."

"You deserve to be appreciated."

I got another smile and a kiss, as her head went back to rest on my shoulder.

It was almost 12:30. The last album was nearing the end.

"Bill, I want to sleep with you. I don't mean sex. I mean sleep together under the sheet. With my hand on your chest and your arm around me. To just cuddle. Just sleep, blissfully happy. Because I am. I think that this second, I'm the happiest that I've been in a long time."

"I would like nothing better. Do you want a t-shirt?"

"Not unless you want me to."

"I'm fine... more than fine. I just can't be held responsible if you wake up during the night and my hand is cupping and squeezing your beautiful breast... maybe even my tongue bathing your sensitive nipple."

"mmmm. I would like nothing better to being awoken to that. To any of that. I don't want to sleep in these shorts either. Do you mind?"

"Not at all... is it ok if mine were gone too?"

"Sure... and would you hang up my top that you threw across the room in your frantic time to get it off me," she giggled and smiled at me.

My erection was still there. Not as strong as a few minutes ago; but, it was still there. I got up and retrieved her top. Hung it up in the closet. Kathy had just finished peeling her shorts off and was handing them to me. I hung those up too.

Turning back toward the bed... she was laying on her back in just her pink bikini panties ... watching me as I took in her almost nude body. The top of her panties resting just a fraction of an inch above where her blonde forest would begin. There was now a slight musky scent in the air that I had never experienced before. She sensed it too and knew what it was... it was her, as she gave me a contended smile.

I turned off all of the lights before removing my shorts. I didn't want my tented undershorts to be on full display... not yet anyway.

She cuddled up to me. Her soft warm are breasts resting against the side of my bare chest. Her left leg straddling my thigh. Her fingers lazily moving through my soft dark chest hair. My hand softly stoking her back, occasionally slipping into her panties to kneed one of her butt cheeks. As the sounds of Justin Hayward filled the room:

'Nights in white satin, never reaching the end,

Letters I've written, never meaning to send

Beauty I've always missed, with these eyes before

Just what the truth is, I can't say anymore...'

We lay in silence until the last note and the record player's stylus lifted, reset, and the record player turned off. My hand continuing to stroke her bare back, into the back of her panties, and across her soft butt cheeks .

"That was beautiful," she whispered.

"Glad you liked it... it's one of my favorites."

"You keep doing that; we'll never get to sleep," she purred as she rubbed her hard nipple against my side.

"And your point is...?"

She giggled, "You know what I mean... I'm thinking I need to be out of here around 6:30 to avoid any run-ins with half naked guys."

"OK. So that means I've got about six hours to play with your butt."

Another giggle, "We do need to get some sleep."

And we did... not much... but some... we had fun. My lips, and tongue returned to her hard nipples a few times. I was tempted to explore what was hidden inside those pink panties; but thought not to push, and ruin what we had started. My tongue even probed her soft navel. My package never completely subsided and only bumped her side a few times... I heard a giggle each time as I apologized.

Little did we realize that, yes... 'We had Only Just Begun.'

............................

Kathy came awake around 11:00 by the knocking on her door. Opening the door stood Valerie, grinning as she saw Kathy standing in her little PJs. Hair going all which-way. Eyes barely open.

"What time is it?"

"You look like you didn't get much sleep last night. It was that good?"

Running her hand through her hair, Kathy grinned back at her, "It was fun... wonderful... fun."

"Let's have lunch. Then you can tell me all about it."

"Can't. Bill and I are having lunch. Let me shower and get dressed. Then I'll come to your room."

Valerie turned and went back to her room with a satisfied smile.

................................

Half an hour later Kathy was sitting on Valerie's bed.

"You sure you want to hear all the details?"