You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you mentioned that this was your first time, it kind of surprised me. I mean... what you did to me earlier... you sure knew your way around a girl's body... first, to make me cum on just my nipples... and then you knew how to do my clit... just right."

I was comfortable and at ease with her, so, I figured 'why not be up front and honest'.

"Well... it kind of goes like this. I had a girlfriend in high school. We messed around. We were both each other's first. So everything was an exploration. I didn't know anything about the clit, and she was innocent enough that she didn't either. I had a job at a local grocery store stocking shelves along with a couple of other guys that I went to school with. We would stock the shelves, at night, after the store closed. They each had girlfriends and were doing their share of messing around. One night they started to share notes. One of them had a girlfriend that wasn't all that innocent. She had found hers and discovered the pleasure it would bring. So, she taught him. I listened as he described the 'what, where, and how' about getting her off.

"It was just after her 18th birthday, we were parked and messing around when I decided I would give it a try. It worked. Man did it work. It was her first orgasm... ever. The nipple thing was something I just recently discovered," I let her figure out the 'who' part of 'recently'.

"Hers weren't as sensitive. I loved how much you enjoyed it. So did I, So, that's that. We never did the deed. I was too afraid of her getting pregnant, and didn't know where to get condoms. I certainly wasn't going into the local drug store and ask the pharmacist. Being in a small town, it wouldn't have been long before my parents found out. Didn't need that.

"Actually, we came close, one time. It turned out to be our last time together," as I related the time in her bedroom and my later thoughts on her trying to get pregnant to keep me from going off to school. All this time we lay in the dark. Her hand still on my chest.

"That's quite a story. Thanks for sharing. I wasn't sure if you'd be embarrassed or not when I asked you. Maybe it wasn't something you wanted to talk about."

"No... not at all... I mean talking to you... I've never felt more comfortable and relaxed. That I can be so open. From our time walking to the bar last night. To the time at the lake this afternoon. To just now... no one has made me feel this at ease, not even Valerie."

"I know what you're saying. And I can say the same thing. I feel like I could tell you anything. I mean... I've had, and do have, close girlfriends, Valerie for one. But there are things I think I could tell you that I wouldn't even think about telling them."

"Like what?" she couldn't see it, but I knew she could hear the smile in my voice.

Poking me in the ribs, "You'll just have to wait and see," this time I heard the smile.

"We should probably try to get some sleep," I said, "Do you want a shirt, or anything?"

"No. I want to sleep just like this... Naked. To wake up next to you... Naked. I can't promise we'll use that second condom in the morning, or later tonight. But we WILL use it. We need to get some more. I know we only have a few days left. But I want to make the most of it. Bill. We've got something here. I can feel it. I know YOU feel it. It doesn't feel like we've only been together for 24 hours. To be this comfortable. And if it survives the summer, being apart. We will be stronger. I hope that's not too heavy or too serious."

"Not at all. I'm glad you said it. And you're right... I feel it too."

Even in the span of a little over 24 hours, we were developing a comfort zone with each other. I wanted to not only be naked with her physically, but emotionally as well.

Kathy now rolled completely on top of me. We were skin-to-skin as our lips met and I gave her a series of soft pecks followed by a deep, juicy, soul-cleansing kiss. My hands all over her back and butt cheeks. My erection beginning to grow as the kiss continued and continued.

Pulling back, "I'm sorry. That wasn't supposed to happen," she whispered.

"I'm not complaining."

"I know. And I'm not either. But we do need to get some sleep. I'm not sure what time I want to get out of here in the morning. Probably before everyone gets up. Don't need to run into half naked guys. OK?"

"Sure," as we gave each other a good night kiss before settling in for our first naked sleep together.

..............................................

Kathy woke to the knocking on her door. She was alone in her room as she made her way to the door and opened it. Valerie stood there with a grin as she brushed past her pajama clad friend to sit at her desk.

"Well, it certainly looks like you had a good time... again. So, what time did you finally get into your own bed this time?"

Kathy was sitting on her bed cross-legged, her back against the wall, "The sun had come up... just barely," she grinned back.

"So, did you have fun?"

"Do you want all the details?"

Thinking for a moment, "Probably not... well, maybe a couple."

"He knows how to use his tongue."

"I know that."

"I knew you did," Kathy grinned back at her friend, "He knows how to use his fingers."

"That, I didn't know," Valerie grinned back.

"I like waking next to him... bare skin to bare skin."

"We never did that... waking skin-to-skin. Wanted to. But, it was a line I didn't want to cross. Kathy, I'm so happy for you. To see you so happy," she said before turning a bit serious, "Don't get hurt. And, please, don't hurt him. I don't know what I would do if either, or both, of you got hurt."

"I won't hurt him. And I know he won't hurt me. Even after the short amount of time we've been together we both know we have something brewing between us. Maybe the summer break will be good for us. Give us time to reflect. Things have been happening pretty fast."

They both stood and hugged, "What time are your parents coming to pick you up?"

"Around two."

"We'll both be there."

"You'd better."

.......................................

We were putting the last of Valerie's stuff into her parent's car. She turned and gave Kathy a lingering hug before turning to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her body into mine as we held each other tight for a number of moments, resting her head on my shoulder. Savoring our closeness. Pulling back our eyes locked. Our lips met as two friends shared a slow lingering moment.

Breaking our kiss, Valerie whispered into my ear, "Don't hurt her. You two are made for each other," her voice cracking. Her eyes misty, as were mine.

Holding her at arm's length I looked at her, and softly said, "I would never hurt her. WE will both see you in the fall... together. Have a nice summer Val," as I gently kissed her one more time before turning and wiping her eyes. Her mom watching the whole exchange.

Moving to Kathy I could see her smiling at the exchange as my arms found her waist and squeezed her.

In the car; before they were even out of the parking lot, "His name is Bill. He's a friend... a good friend. I met him in the fall. He helped me with my math classes. If he hadn't I don't know how I would have made it. And that's his girlfriend, Kathy... she's my friend too... a good friend," as she answered the unasked questions she knew were swimming around in her mom's mind.

........................................

Her roommate had left that morning. Remembering that I only had one condom left, and she had said that we needed to get some more. I had an idea.

"Let's go for a walk."

"Where?"

"You'll see."

Five minutes later we were standing outside a small old building that furnished the contraception packet and condoms the previous quarter.

"This the group that distributed the condoms last quarter. I was thinking that maybe we could get some more from them, instead of buying them."

A cute girl was seated at a desk. Her books and papers scattered in front of her. Obviously studying for an upcoming final.

"Can I help you?"

Kathy and I looked at each other. I started, "We live in the dorms over there. Last quarter there was an envelope on my desk with a pamphlet and a condom inside. The name of your building was on the envelope... Well... we were wondering if we could get some more... condoms. Otherwise we'll go downtown and buy some."

The girl looked over at Kathy, "You his girlfriend?"

Kathy looked at me, smiled, and said, "Yes," I squeezed her hand.

"Well, not many people know this, but I can. But only one per visit. One for each of you," we shook our heads as she reached into the side drawer of the desk and handed us two.

We thanked her and left. Once outside, I turned and started back in, "Where are you going?"

"Back in for another visit," I said smiling as Kathy followed me back in, knowing what I was up to.

The girl looked up with a puzzled look, "We're back for another visit."

The girl just shook her head and knew of only one way to get rid of us permanently, so she could continue with her studying.

"OK. I have to go into the back for a few minutes. I don't want to see you out here when I come back."

As she left the room, we looked at each other, grinned, and went behind the desk, and opened the drawer. The drawer was full of loose foil wrapped condoms. We looked at each other, grinning in anticipation, as we each grabbed two handfuls, stuffed them into our pockets, and left.

"Come on. My roommate's gone. And look what we've got. These should last us a couple of days," she grinned at me. Later we would count them up... each of us had about fifteen.

......................................

Standing outside her room, she fumbled with her key to fanatically unlock her door. A family was passing by, as they were in the final process moving their daughter out. Kathy finally got the door unlocked, literally dragged me in by my arm, shut, and loudly locked the door. The mom and dad looked at each other with a questioning look. The younger brother just smiled as images of what was about to happen behind that locked door played through his active hormone filled brain. The girl just stared straight ahead with a knowing grin, as she knew Kathy.

Our lips locked. It wasn't a tender gentle kiss. It was one of need. Of hunger. My shirt was quickly pulled over my head. I frantically unbuttoned her blouse and tossed it on her empty roommate's bed. Her hands worked my shorts down and off. My shaking hands fumbled with that pesky bra clasp before she took control and unclasped it for me. She grinned, ripped it from her body, and tossed it across the room. Her shorts had an elastic band so pushing them down and off was easy. Sitting on the bed, me standing in front of her, my growing bulge at eye level. She gave me a predatory look before my shorts were pooled at my feet. My growing, and throbbing, erection at eye level.

The hunger had, somehow, slowed. It had been replaced with a need to take time, and to appreciate each other's bareness in the full light of the afternoon sun for the first time.

I watched as she slowly took in every vein along the lengthening and throbbing shaft. Every wrinkle of my pink hanging scrotum. The lower hanging left testicle. The pink glans. The clear droplet of pre-cum seeping through the opening. The throbbing of my dick with each beat of my heart. She licked her lips before leaning in to kiss the opening. Didn't take me into her mouth... just kissed.

"My gosh... I've never seen one like this... in the full light of day... it's so big... So hard... I love the way your balls hang down."

I gasped as her cool hand cupped my hanging sack and gently massaged each testicle. The coolness of her other hand wrapping around my girth. I throbbed in her palm. She grinned. Her fingers moving to spread the ever forming pre-cum around the sensitive head. My knees almost buckling.

She lay back on the bed, knowing that her unveiling was next. That I was going to see her complete nakedness in the full light of the day for the first time. But first... I had to take in the bareness of her exposed chest and her now flattened mounds and those delicious erect nubs.

The light of the afternoon brought out the colors and hues of her areola and erect nipples. She watched with a smile as my eyes slowly traveled over the creamy whiteness of her flawless little breasts.

Her areole were petite light cinnamon brown quarter sized ovals. Her nipples were a soft pink, an exact match to her lips, which had hardened into miniature eggs standing on end. It was as though the very tips of her nipples were drawing the rest of her flesh out. Pertly standing up in the center, tight and stiff, each with the trace of a tiny indentation right in the middle. The little bumps on her areola surrounding the nipple.

She watched as I watched, with 'wanting' eyes, as her hands move slowly from her stomach up, over her exposed rig cage, and across each breast. Her palms flat as they passed over each of the erect nipple.

Her thumb and forefinger closing around each nub, rolling them, pinching, pulling them away from her chest. Her hands continued up and over her head as she arched her back... offering her breasts to me.

"I love it how you like to look at my little boobs."

"Kath, you are so beautiful... so sexy," that got me a warm and tender smile.

Ours eyes locked. Her smile was one of desire. Of want. Our lips met briefly. I then moved downward to close around her left nipple and gently pulled. She groaned. I let my tongue trace its shape, then I blew on it gently, watching as it got harder, and darker from the stimulus. My tongue flicked it. She let out a hiss. I gently closed my teeth around it. A primal groan filled the room. Turning my attention to her right breast, which she eagerly fed me, I gave it equal attention. She moaned softly when the tip of my tongue traced patterns on her sweet skin.

Sitting up I again took in her bare chest. This time each nipple glistened in the light. A gentle smile graced her face as she watched me, as I burned the image of her bare chest into my brain.

It was time. Time for her final unveiling. I looked down, and across her taut stomach to the power blue bikini panties and her long toned legs. She raised her little butt cheeks as I slowly lowered the blue fabric. Watching as the first hint of her honey blond silk came into view. Then more... And more, until the complete triangle of wispy downy honey blonde fur was exposed. The soft hair that decorated her vulva matched the golden color of her eyebrows. In addition, this soft patch of wispy hair revealed the dark line of the hidden crease running down the center. The panties were tossed across the room.

The most beautiful girl in the world was lying nude, before me

No picture, no video, no depths of imagination can do justice to the marvel that is the female human body. Billions of years of evolution, thousands of years of civilization, a lifetime of growth had led us to this moment. Her little body was a work of art, a masterpiece. I stared... mesmerized... and seared the vision of her femininity into my overloading brain.

"Remember what I said last night...'Imagine this in the light of day'," as she spread her legs to the maximum. Her flower unfolding as each petal opened to reveal her glistening core of pure pink raw sexuality. Offering herself to me, taking my breath away.

My fingers flowing through her soft curls. Through the splayed lips as I stroked the slick valley with two fingers collecting the hot lubricant her body made just for me. Eager to see all of her, I placed my thumb and index finger on each side of her pussy and spread it wide open. Between her slim, dusky lips was a lot of pink, and all of it glistening. She'd gotten so wet ... and it was because of me looking at her. Appreciating her in all of her bareness.

I gasped, "Oh my god Kathy. You have such a truly luscious body. I have never... ever seen anything like this... you... all of you... so beautiful... so sexy. I've never really seen anything like this before."

"I don't know if it's more titillating for you to look at me, or more exciting for me to let you look," she said, with a lustful smile, "You really like my pussy?"

I had never even heard a girl say that word before, much less smile at me as she did. But hearing her actually speak the words, "My Pussy," for some reason damn near sent me over the edge.

And the expression Kathy gave me was truly indescribable, a subtleness of her features with her soft blue gray eyes revealing every bit of her erotic thrill and yet innocence, too, and anticipation.

Leaning in, I kissed her opened flower. Tasted her. Inhaled her essence...her desire for me. It was intoxicating. I was going to enjoy every second of my first time tasting her.

Her lips were open and inviting. My tongue traveling through the open petals to the core of her pleasure. It was another first for me... for us. I didn't know what I was doing only that Kathy was gasping for air as my tongue drew circles around her pearl. I concentrated all my attention on her clit, using it like I had her nipples, teasing the hard little pleasure button back and forth, then sucking it hard and letting go.

She was bucking her hips to my rhythm on her clit, making it difficult to stay attached, I could see she was ramping up to her peak. Her entrance was so wet now with her own secretions and my saliva. I carefully slipped two fingers into her. My tongue swirled around her engorged bud. I curled those fingers slightly, brushing the tender spot that made women cry out. The spot I didn't know what it was, but had discovered it with my high school girlfriend... the elusive 'G spot'. She squealed slightly and thrust her hips forward, swallowing up my fingers as she impaled herself on my fingers down to the third knuckle. She gasped. My fingers drew circles slowly deep inside of her wetness as her hips rose off the bed. A low cry filled the room as her body tightened and jolted beneath me.

I sat up and again took in all of her sexuality.

"You are the first to see me like this. This open. I want you... I want you like nothing I've ever wanted before in my whole life," her voice was one of need.

"I want to feel you inside of me...again. To feel and watch, you as you enter me. I want to watch you, watch me as I ride you. To look at my body. To watch, and feel, your hard dick move in and out of me. To watch you as you cum inside of me. Come on... let's put one of those condoms to good use."

Kathy straddled my hips and brought my latex encased dick between her folds. I watched, and felt, the sensitive glans move between her soft wet lips as she lubricated my length with her natural wetness. Leaning against my chest, our lips locked and our tongues danced. My hardness nestled between her warm wet folds. Raising, she sat up straight. My dick in my hand as I pointed it upward at her awaiting cavity. She sat. I watched, and felt, my engorged hardness slowly disappear into her awaiting body for the second time. We both let out a long prolonged gasp through the initial penetration to when I had completely filled her. Her eyes now closed. Her head back. Her half apple sized mounds rising and falling with each breath. Her nipples hard as diamonds.

Opening her eyes. Her voice soft. Her eyes tender.

"I love having you inside of me. To feel you inside of me. To watch you watch me."

My eyes on her rising and falling mounds as she moved her hands up and over her breasts. Palming her nipples before locking her hands behind her head. Her back arched. Her breasts rising and flattening. Her nipples standing there... proud and erect. Making her breasts look fine, high and ripe in the afternoon light. Showcasing them perfectly for my eyes and hands, a perfect vision of feminine sexuality.