You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dick throbbed... once... twice... three times. She grinned and squeezed me.

"You really do like my little boobs don't you?"

"Yes. Can't you tell?"

"Yes. I could feel your dick move inside of me. Nobody has ever appreciated my little bumps like you have... last night... and just now," her voice softening in those last few words.

I watched as she kept that position and slowly rode me. Our eyes never leaving each other's. Well, maybe mine did a few time... taking in the sight of the rising and falling of her little breasts with just a slight jiggle as the taut flesh quivered slightly with each downward stroke. Each time my eyes would return to hers, all I saw was a gentle smile.

"Look at me all you want. You make me want to show you my skinny and almost boobless body. No girl could feel what I am feeling right now... appreciated... desired."

"That's because you are... so very sexy," I got an elongated squeeze as she slowly stroked me.

The sight of my dick becoming exposed then disappearing into her hot tightness. Each upward stroke, my swollen cock would glisten with her white wetness. I reached down to rub my finger through her now matted fur. Pulling back the protective hood, the pink pearl peeking out... the center of her pleasure. She stopped her movements. Leaned back, resting her hands on my knees. Exposing herself completely as I gently rubbed her exposed pearl. She gasped... cooed... groaned... until she let out another cry as the walls of her pussy shuddered and tightened against my dick.

"Come up here and kiss me," she hissed.

She extended her legs to each side of my head. She gasped as the last inch of my hardness filled her. Her swollen lips now resting on the top of my scrotum.

"Oooohhhh. I didn't think you could get any deeper in me... but you just did," as she now sat on my lap... six and a half inches buried in her as I rose up and held her. Her butt cheeks were small enough that they fit nicely into my hands as I pulled her into me, as she wrapped her legs behind me. Wrapping her arms around the back of my neck our eyes met again... looking deep into each other. Her blue gray eyes sparkling. Her face was one of contentment.

"I think this should be 'Our Love Making Position'. To feel each other. To feel the closeness of each other. To feel you fill me completely... inside... and out."

We would later discover that this was referred to as a form of the "Lotus" position.

"Me too. I like this," my voice softening, "I like you... I..."

"Hold that thought till later. Right now kiss me... and then my nipples. I want you to make me cum while I sit here on your dick. I want to have you feel me cum through your hard cock."

Our lips met as we again pulled each other into the other before pulling back as she offered her beautiful little mounds to me. Kathy let her head fall back and seeing the smooth skin of her neck, I kissed her. She sighed softly while I sucked on the soft skin just under her ear, and ran her hands over my arms, shoulders as well as my back. My mouth, lips, tongue, and fingers found, and performed, their magic on each of her swollen nubs and soft flesh. Her hips gyrating. My dick moving around inside of her as she ground her sensitive pearl against my pubic bone.

I felt it when it hit her. She cried out. Sudden jolts, as her interior walls rippled against my dick. Handfuls of my hair as she pulled me into her chest.

"Come on... I want you to do me."

The bed was small so we had to disconnect... briefly. Taking my position between her widely splayed legs. I again looked down from her breasts. To the honey blond forest. To the glistening opening. The head of my dick resting between the parted folds.

I looked back up at her. Her eyes wide in anticipation, "Come on... enter me... fill me... again... join with me."

In one stroke, I bottomed out as my hanging scrotum came to rest on her butt. We both gasped at the quick penetration as I lay on top of her. Our lips joining. Rising up and locking my elbows we watched each other as I slowly emptied and then filled her... again... and again... and again. Rising to my knees, and Kathy to her elbows, we both watched in amazement as I continued to move in and out of her.

"This is so hot to watch, and feel you move in and out of me. Come down here and kiss me."

I slid my arms under hers so our bodies were pressed together. As her lips found mine, Kathy wrapped her long legs around my waist, pulling me deeper into her warm embrace. I began moving a little faster but was still taking my time.

As Kathy's tongue entered my mouth, I thought it couldn't get any better than this. Our entwined bodies were moving in perfect harmony. Kathy's soft lips and tongue were teasing and caressing my own. Her nipples were poking into my chest. Her arms and legs were wrapped tightly around me.

"Oh Bill," she moaned, pulling her lips from mine, "You feel sooo good. So very good. Please don't go any faster. Just keep doing it like this... for a while anyway."

And I did. We made love. We didn't call it that; but, that's exactly what we did. Even for my second time, I took my time as I relished the closeness. The sensations of moving in and out of her. Of hearing her soft coos. Hearing her whisper my name. Feeling her warm and soft hands move over my back. The scent of her shampoo and perfume... the scent of her arousal. The way the afternoon sunlight brought out the gold color of her hair. Her eyes closed as she too, took in the sensations of our joining.

Her eyes opened and looked at me with a dreamy look, "Bill... do me... cum for me... I want to watch and feel you cum."

Our lips met. Our tongues tasting each other as I held myself deep inside of her. Rising, and locking my elbows, I picked up the pace. Our eyes on each other. I was close. She knew it as her hands were now on my butt cheeks pulling me into her with each thrust as she spread her legs to their maximum. Surrendering herself completely as I thrusted... and thrusted... and then... one final thrust... I buried myself deep into her warm tight cavity as my balls contracted and my dick throbbed inside of her with each ejaculation. A primal growl filled the room. I collapsed. My breathing like I had run a marathon.

I could feel Kathy's warm hands resting comfortably on my back, as I slowly softened. My face nuzzled in the small of her neck, as we relished each other. The new growing closeness. My mind wandering in that closeness. What convergence of events had brought us together? Was it fate? Destiny? Coincidence? Circumstance? Or was it something bigger that was just out of our hands?

I started to pull out.

"Not yet. I want to keep feeling you inside of me for as long as we can."

Our lips met again.

We spent the rest of the afternoon in her bed. Making love. Screwing. Bonding. Enjoying the closeness of bare skin to bare skin.

Each time I would come back from 'cleaning up' I would take time to marvel at her bareness. Kathy, enjoying the attention, would stretch like a lazy cat. Her legs slightly parted. There was no other world outside that room. We ignored the elephant in the room... two more nights and one full day before we parted for the summer. Each of us silently wondering. Wondering if these feelings would be there when we were united again. We would have to talk about the inevitable... soon... but not yet.

"As much as I hate to leave this... we should get something to eat before the cafeteria closes," she sighs, "Besides, you're going to need to keep up your strength... we still have alllll night," she smiled as she kissed my cheek.

.......................................

After dinner, we walked downtown. I wanted to buy some candles, for later.

Later, as we basked in the afterglow of our latest Love Making session... holding each other close. Her soft breast against my side. Her soft fur pressing against my hip. I gently stoked her back. I broached the elephant.

"Kathy, I am sooo going to miss you."

She nestled her face into the small of my neck. I could feel the tears, as she knew what was coming.

I stroked her smooth back as I continued, "I am soo not going to lose you Kathy. I've never met anyone like you. This is not going to be just a few days of fun, and then be over in a flash, I promise. From the bottom of my heart, I promise. I don't want either of us to experience the feelings of regret, hurt, confusion, and disappointment. I would never ever hurt you," my voice cracking,

"I know we have to talk about IT. I'm afraid. Afraid that once we part and are away from each other for the summer... that these feelings... this closeness... will fade. Afraid, that when we return... will we want to get back together? To reconnect? This is all so new to me. I've never had feelings like this for a guy... or anyone for that matter of fact," sighing, "Things have been going pretty fast. Maybe a break is what we need... to test ourselves... to test US. I've never believed in 'Love at first sight'... until now. There. I've said it... Love. I think you were on the verge of saying it earlier, but I stopped you... don't know why... I just did."

"I know it would hurt me to never see you again. To think that we never gave Us a try," my voice soft, "Am I worth that risk to you, Kathy? You're worth that to me, and I do know what pain is, Kathy. I really do."

"I know you do, Bill," she said, very gently, and there was a long moment where she looked at me.

"Yes," she said, very simply. "Yes, you are worth that risk," and we simply looked at each other deeply, into each other's soul. Each of us on the verge of tears.

"I know it'll hurt when we part for the summer; but, it'll hurt even more if we look back at this moment and ask ourselves, 'why'...? Why didn't we give US a chance? And I'm willing to risk that hurt, to give US a chance," my voice a whisper.

"Me to," Kathy's voice cracking on those two words.

Our lips meeting in the type of kiss that brings two hearts together.

"There's something here," Kathy's voice soft as she stroked my tear-streaked cheek, "Valerie said 'we were made for each other'... and I believe it. No matter how hard things get, I want us to stick together. We can do it... I want to do it. More than anything in the whole world. I've never wanted anything more than what we're feeling right now."

I laid there, holding her. Feeling her... both physically, emotionally, and... perhaps... spiritually.

"Sometimes someone comes into your life so unexpectedly, that it takes your heart by surprise and changes your life forever. You've done that... to me. Kathy, do you believe in fate?"

"What do you mean?"

"That things happen for a reason. Things that might not seem like much at the time wind up leading to something that was meant to happen."

"Don't know. I hadn't really thought about it that much."

"I have. Actually this morning, while you were sleeping. And 'yes', I like waking up with you next to me... naked... No, I love waking up with you next to me naked," that brought a smile as she hugged and kissed me before settling back down with her head on my shoulder, toying with my chest hair.

I continued, "The events in the last few days went through my brain... actually briefly from when, and how, Valerie was brought into my world. Being introduced to you briefly when I was in her room that one evening. Becoming best friends with Valerie. Not crossing any lines that would lead to becoming more than best friends, or ruining our friendship. You occasionally joining in on our Thursday dinners. The guys talking me into going to the lake that afternoon. You being there on the last day of your finals. That you smiled and waved. The spontaneous thought of asking you if you wanted to get together after your speech for a couple of beers popping into my head. And then to here... and now."

It was quiet for a few moments as Kathy thought about what I had just said.

"Actually, I did have a few similar thoughts. When I got back to my room that first morning I kind of replayed some of the same thoughts. Being introduced to you. Hearing Valerie talk about you. How you were helping her with her math class. You going out with Terri. That my, then, boyfriend was controlling me to the point that I was never around. And, yes, those Thursday dinners with you two.

"I could tell you two were really close. I really thought, for a long time, that you two had something going. It wasn't until early this spring that Valerie told me you guys were just friends... good friends. She let me know that she had lines not to be crossed in your relationship and that you were fine with it. That you guys had messed around a bit and that you two had come close to those lines a few times. That told me a lot about you. Then too, at the lake. I had the same conversation with the girls earlier that afternoon and convinced me to go with them. Then you showed up. Then asking if I wanted to go get a few beers. And then, like you said, here... and now."

"Kathy, I have to come down during the summer to arrange for my off-campus housing. Right now, just me and another guy. We're trying to find a third. We could see each other then. Spend the first night in a hotel... get reconnected," that brought another smile and kiss as we both had quick images flash through our brains of the 'reconnection', "What if we wrote to each other all summer long... to keep connected. To share our daily and/or weekly activities. I could call you on Sunday nights, when the rates are low."

Back then if you called even to the next town it was considered to be 'long distance' and there was a charge based on the length, and distance, of the call. Sunday nights after 6:00 the rates dropped.

"I like that, especially the 'reconnecting part," I could 'hear' the smile. "Then you can stay over at my parents. I am sure they're wondering what's keeping me here until Saturday. Then I can show you off," that brought another smile and kiss, "I like the writing part. Will have to see about the calls. That could get expensive."

She was silent for a bit, as if deep in thought, "What if I came up to see you? To come up on a Friday until Sunday afternoon. I've never been that far north. It would be fun."

"I'd like that. That's a long drive. Five hours both ways. By yourself?"

"I know. I plan on having a summer job while I take a class, so I should have a car by then. I'll make sure it's up for the trip. I don't think it should be a big deal. It would be worth it just to get together for a couple of nights and a full day."

"I don't think we will be able to 'reconnect' too much though. But just having you there... to show you off... will be wonderful. At that point, I'm sure my parents will be curious who I had been writing to and all the letters that were coming in. We could space these out over the summer... to kind of break up the summer."

We had a plan. We eased into another round of love making. This time it was slow, relaxed, and more sensual. The elephant was gone. We had worked it out.

............................................

I woke up on our last full day before parting... spooning. Taking a deep breath, I smiled at the sweet scent of Kathy. My smiled widened at the sensation of her warm, bare, soft body next to mine. Her back against my chest. My slowly hardening dick nestled between her soft butt cheeks. My one arm cradling her head. My free hand resting just above her cute navel. I listened to her gentle breathing as she slept. I lay there, burning all of these sensations into my mind at how good and natural this felt.

I kept going over 'The Plan'. I smiled that we had worked it out together. Convinced that we would make it work. To stay connected. It wasn't really a long distance relationship. The summer was just three months. If we could break it up so that our get-togethers were spaced roughly four weeks apart... that could work.

I felt her stir as she started to wake. Slowly. She nuzzled her head back against me as her hand moved up and over mine, and then moving it up to gently cup her soft breast. Moving her butt cheeks against my hardening dick.

"mmmm. I could get used to this... sleeping naked with you. Waking up naked with your dick against my butt. Your warm hand on my boob. But, I've got to pee. Use some toothpaste... morning breath... you too. Then see what happens," even facing away from me I could hear the smile.

The women's dorm rooms were set up different than the men's. Each room had a sink. There was a door to a shower and toilet shared by the adjoining room.

I watched as she rose and stood alongside the bed. There was just enough morning light coming through the mostly closed drapes that the downy triangle of fur was easily on display. Kathy watched me as I once again took in her nude form. I got a smile. My dick throbbed.

Returning to the room after relieving my aching bladder, I found the room with the drapes still pulled and Kathy laying on her back. Her legs partly parted.

"Spoon with me... but put this on first," she whispered as the handed me an unwrapped condom before turning her on her side with little bare bottom to me.

Cradling her head with my left arm. My right hand cupping her small breast, I toyed with the erect nipple. My encased dick settling in between her wet folds. I gently stroked my length through her warmth as I lubricated myself. My lips nibbling on the exposed soft flesh of her neck. She purred.

Pulling her knees up to her chest, she raised her leg and reached between us to rub the hardened head against her awaiting opening. Releasing me she settled back as I slowly entered her. We both let out a soft moan of contentment. Our knees bent, as we settled in comfortably.

"I just want to lay here... just like this... to feel you inside of me for an hour, or so. Or maybe all morning," she giggled at the last sentence. "Stay hard for me... Stroke it whenever you want... just hold me close. I need to be close to you," she said softly, her voice cracking at those last few words.

Kathy took my right hand, brought it to her lips and kissed the back my hand before returning it to her breast. Her hand resting... comfortably... naturally on top of mine. We bonded, as our bare bodies and souls became one flesh.

I had never been so content in all of my young life. That I could feel this close to another person. So 'in tune'. I would occasionally slowly withdraw and then refill her. At one point I could tell she had fallen asleep, as her breathing slowed and deepened. I held her tight.

Awakening, she purred, "I never thought I could feel so content... so... wanted," as she again raised and kissed the back of my hand

We remained connected for a good hour, or so. I would stroke, nibble her neck, and massage her breast. All of that kept me hard. She would giggle each time my dick would throb inside of her. She pushed as we rolled onto my back, and stretched out on top of me. I now had free access to each of her glorious soft small mounds. I would roll the hardened nipples between my fingers. I knew her eyes were closed as she made soft sounds of contentment.

We were entering the next phase of our morning love making as she reached down to rub her own center of pleasure. Her hips moved just enough for a slight stroking of my dick.

"Pinch my nipples... I'm so close," moments later she erupted with a howl that I'm sure could be heard all the way down the hall. If there had been parents outside the door, moving their daughter out, I'm sure there would have been questioning looks.

Rolling off onto her back. Her legs spread wide, "Come on... Do Me... NOW!"