You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
448 Followers

"That was so wonderful. So tender. I can't believe you can make me cum just by kissing my nipples."

"Kathy. If you... If you would let me touch you. I could make you cum another way," there was a seriousness to my tone.

She looked back at me. Trying to read my intent. 'Was this just some ploy to get her naked? Then what? Things could get out of control. But then she thought, 'Why not? I trust him. Besides, there's more happening here than just the sex and pleasure. Can you fall in 'love' with someone you've only really been with for 24 hours? What if after Saturday, he leaves, and we never see each other again. What if he doesn't want to see me next fall? It's not like I'm a virgin or anything. Could I get hurt? Did I want to take the chance? Would the next hour, or so, be worth it? To feel 'loved'. I don't even know what he's thinking, or feeling. I know he cares a lot for me. What does my gut tell me...?'

I could see the hesitation in her eyes. Did I over-step?

"Kathy. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to over-step... to assume. I promise not to hurt you. I could never hurt you. I can't do this if you're going to have regrets."

Looking intently into my eyes, her soft hand on my cheek, "I know there's only a few days to decide if we have anything worth holding onto over the long summer. I don't want to have regrets either," she said and I thought that was it until she continued.

"In a couple of weeks when I'm back at school, and you're back home for the summer, I don't want to regret not giving us a chance. I feel something here... between us," She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around my neck tightly.

"I feel something too. Like nothing I've ever felt before."

In what was about two seconds, she smiled and leaned up and kissed me, "Valerie was right about you... You are a nice, and good guy... Besides, I know you aren't a serial rapist." I had my answer.

Our lips meet again in a slow tender kiss, "Do you want me to turn the light off?"

"No... I want you to see me... All of me. And I want to see you... all of you," the last statement ended with an impish grin. 'Oh my' I thought.

I sat up along her side. The shorts had an elastic top. As I eased the top down, Kathy raised her hips. We stared intently at each other as I pulled them down her long toned legs and off. Tossing them across the room on my roommate's deserted bed as I took in the view of her nearly nude form.

The soft cotton bikini panties, a powder blue with little yellow flowers hugged her mound. The elastic top, just a fraction of an inch above the underlying soft forest. I lowered my head to plant a kiss just above the panty line before moving down to kiss where her underlying soft downy curls would be. I wanted to see her so bad. To see all of her.

Sitting back up. She watched as I watched my hands again move down her bare flesh: over her shoulders, across her breasts as the palms of my hands moved in gentle circles across the totally erect pink peaks. Returning to my journey, my hands moved over her rib cage to her sides to come to rest on her hips, at the top of those soft panties.

I looked back up at her as she smiled and pulled her arms over her head to lay out completely flattened and raised her hips. Grasping the sides I slowly pulled them down. At first, a few strands of soft downy curls appeared. Then more... and more... and more until her entire triangle of dark blond fur was exposed. I took in a lungful of air as I threw the discarded garment across the room and gazed at her now completely sensual nude form. My fingers moving through the exposed forest. Her pubic hair soft and wispy.

"My gosh... Kathy... you are so beautiful. So sexy."

"I'm glad you like what you see," her face now beaming, "I've never had somebody undress me like that. I think it turned me on almost as much as I could tell it was turning you on."

My hands now moving over her completely bare flesh, "I can't wait to see you in the full light of day. To really see you."

"I'm sure we can work on that," the impishness of her voice told me it would happen, and soon.

"My turn," she said as she sat up and I rose to stand in front of her. Her eyes even with my staining package, as she looks up at me with a mischievous grin. The wet spot slightly obscured because of the dim lighting, but it was there just the same. She was going to have some fun... at my expense. But, I wasn't complaining.

Her eyes returned to the bulge in front of her face as her hands moved to the outside of my thighs just above my knees. Her hands were cool as they made contact. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes as she moved up my thighs to just below the lower edge of my shorts. Her left hand remained on my thigh as her right hand moved over the front to rest on my inner thigh, her little finger resting against lower inner seam, just below my scrotum. I shifted my weight to give her more access.

"I wonder what's inside of here?" as she turned her hand to now cup my covered scrotum, lightly brushing her nails across the tight material. I groan. My dick throbbing inside the tightening compartment of my shorts.

"I bet he wants to come out and play," looking right at my bulge, "Do you want to come out and play... big guy? Oh I really hope he's a 'big guy'," she teased as our eyes once again found each other. I let out another groan.

She watched my face as she drew circles with the fingernail of her index finger along my hidden length. The way my dick was tucked into my shorts the head felt the nail first. Even through the cotton, the feeling was electrifying, as I let out another groan. She grins.

"Time to see what's in here... and what's making this bulge so big. It's like opening a present. A big present!"

It's time for me to watch her. Her eyes are fixed as her hands are now pulling the waistband of my shorts down. First exposing the top of my dark pubic hair until she stops just at the base of my shaft. Kathy looks up at me and smiles as she licks her lips sensually before returning to what's in front of her. She takes a moment to run the back of her hand through my course dark hair before returning to finish my unveiling.

The base of my shaft comes into her view as the material is slowly pulled down. More and more of the pink round thick shaft is exposed, stopping just below the crown. Looking up at me and licking her moist lips one more time. The material moves. I am freed.

We both let out gasp... Me, due to my dick finally being released from its confinement... Her, because of what is right in front of her as I hear, "OH MY GOSH." I look down and see her wide-eyed staring at my solid horizontal pole and hanging scrotum. My shorts now pooled at my feet.

The lighting was dim, but I watched as she studied what stood at attention before her.

Just then, I felt her cool hand cup my scrotum. I let out an audible gasp. She looked up and smiled as she gently explored the contents.

"I've never played with one like this before. So much fun... So big... Your balls," moving her hand up to encircle my girth, "Your dick," moving up to wrap her hand around the swollen head, "the whole thing... I can't wait to see all of this in the daylight... to really see everything."

I watched in utter amazement as she leaned over and gently kissed the very tip... the opening. No tongue or anything. Just a gentle kiss before standing in front of me. Her arms around my neck. Our complete bareness making contact for the first time. Our lips meeting as we pulled each other into ourselves as if trying to become 'One'.

"You said you wanted to make me cum another way. Bill. Make love to me. I don't know how far we can go... I mean... I'm not on the Pill."

"What if I told you I had a couple of condoms?"

"Really? Where...? How...? Never mind. We can talk about that later".

I smiled at her. Kissed her, "Lay down."

I took a spot at her side. My left arm wrapped around her as I cupped her breast. My painfully hard dick pressed against her hip.

"Close your eyes," as I place a kiss on her lips.

All my times with Cindy, last summer, on those deserted country roads; exploring and learning how to bring her pleasure was about to pay off; in ways I couldn't even imagine.

My right hand began the familiar journey down her body, stopping at each breast to roll the engorged nipple between my fingers. She gasped. My hand moved down her side to the outside of her thigh, over the top, and up the inner soft flesh. Kathy opened her legs more in anticipation of my final destination. My fingers gently moving back and forth along her inner thigh, to the juncture of her legs... to just below her soft wet folds. She moved her legs farther apart.

Then slowly, haltingly, as much for my pleasure as hers, I ran my fingertips, like the glance of a feather, up the very center where her folds were soaking wet. Up and then down. I, as much as she, reveling in the shivers caused by so gently sliding just the very tips of my fingers over the stiffness below the silky hood covering her clitoris.

I finally slipped my finger within her vagina and began to probe her as deeply as I could. Curling my finger up to rub and press against the most intimate recesses. I could feel Kathy's pleasure of it with each new clench of her muscles and ensuing gush of wetness. She was so wet up inside, so hot, and tight, tight around my finger. Testing her, I began sliding in and out, stroking her back and forth.

I pressed my fingers into her lips and found her clit, swollen, reaching out for something to touch. She lets out another gasp as I gently circle the sensitive nub with a touch as light as a feather. Her hips rising off the bed, "OH. YES!!" My lips find her exposed neck, as I gently nibble the soft flesh.

Moving away from the direct contact, my hand gently circles the hood against the swollen nub. Her breathing intensifies. Her hips gyrating. The sounds of her pleasure filling the room, and probably escaping to the outside world. Her sweet scent filling the still air.

"OH. YES... Right there... Don't stop... Whatever you do... Don't stop,"

She was close as my lips found an engorged nipple. My teeth gently pinching. And then, like a thunderclap at the start of a summer storm, she exploded in the most powerful wave of pure delight that I have ever witnessed. Her body jerked and shook. An animal moan rose from her core. Her body flushed with heat and she broke out in a sheen of sweat.

I had never witnessed a woman in full orgasm before. It was like seeing an ocean in storm, but a beautiful ocean, a vastness of energy and feeling and hunger and longing. It was the most powerful expression of human emotion I had ever seen.

I kept going, kept stroking, but I let my thumb do the work while I slipped my fingers inside of her and searched out her G-spot. Now I was stroking her clit, sucking her nipples, and rubbing a slippery bundle of nerves deep inside her pussy.

She came again, with a shudder and a howl of pleasure that I was sure was heard from down the hall and outside.

"Stop. Come up here and kiss me," she panted.

Our lips met with a heated passion as I moved on top of her. The shaft of my bare dick resting between her wet folds. The spongy head oozing pre-cum, making wet spots on our stomachs.

"I want you inside of me. To feel you fill me...To feel you stretch me."

I couldn't believe it... I'm really going to lose my virginity. And to a girl that has become the center of my world. To a girl who I have developed a closeness like none other. I mean... Valerie and I were, and are, friends. We were, and are, close. But not like this. Kathie and my closeness is on a different level. We both feel it. We just haven't totally understood the depth. That would come.

She watched as I unrolled the latex sheath over my awaiting dick. As soon as I was safely encased she moved to straddle me.

As she moved her wet folds along my shaft, she smiled down at me, "Hope you don't mind if we start with me on top. I know you're worked up. If you can last for a while we can switch. If not... we have another condom for later."

"Let's go slow... I want my first time to last."

She looks at me with a questioning/amazed look, "Your first time? I mean... what you just did to me I would have thought... Never mind... We'll talk about that later... Right now, I just want you deep inside of me."

I watched her as she moved along my length... lubricating it with her own love juice. Even through the thin latex I could feel the heat emanating from her. I watched as she raised up, reached behind her to line me up with her awaiting opening. I felt the tip of my sensitive dick move between her soft wet folds as she rubs it back and forth across her opening. And then... I watched her close her eyes as the head of my cock passed through her swollen lips, and through her hot love canal as she settled down on me... fully impaled on my six and one half inch throbbing dick. I let out a low satisfying groan, as I too savored our first joining. Saying 'goodbye' to my virginity.

"My god, but you feel sooo good... so full... so deep... so big."

"My god, Kathy... I never would have imagined how good this feels... How good YOU feel... How good you look... sitting up there... me inside of you...never... never... ever."

She grinned back at me as she sat up straight. Brought her hands up her chest gently tugging on her erect nipples, through her hair to reach for the ceiling. Her breasts flattening against her chest. Nipples riding high and tight against her creamy white skin. My dick throbbed inside of her. She grinned at my reaction.

"You really like my little boobs. It gets better," she grinned down at me before leaning down to kiss my eager lips. Her breasts against my chest as half of my length withdrew from her. The feeling of the withdrawal was mind boggling to my already overloaded senses.

She sat up and began a slow sensual ride. Stopping briefly when she thought I was getting too close to the edge, which happened quite often. I would reach up and gently roll her nipples between my fingers. Kathy would close her eyes to focus on the firm pressure of my fingers and the fullness moving inside of her.

"Let's switch. I want to feel your whole dick move in and out of me. All the way in. And all the way out... deep... Slowly."

Taking up a position above her. Her heels resting just below her beautiful butt cheeks. Legs spread wide. Completely opened. The lighting was such that I couldn't make out any detail, but her opened position was intoxicating. She saw me looking and spread her legs even further.

"Imagine this in the light of day."

"My god Kathy... You're going to make me shoot without even being inside of you."

"We can't have that now... can we...? So, come on... get back inside of me," she grinned as she grasped my butt cheeks as I sank back deep into to her tight warmth. We both let out a gasp as I bottomed out. My balls resting comfortably against her butt cheeks.

"My gosh... you're so deep in me... Go as slow or as fast as you want... this is all about you. I want you to remember your first time."

"What if I just wanted to lay here, and savor being inside of you? Looking at you. God, I love looking at you."

She grinned, "You can do that, if you want. Or you can make love to me. I do want to feel you cum inside of me."

I could have just gone for it. Done it. Frantically. Letting the moment of being my first time overtake me.

Or I could go slow and tender. Savor the moment. Savor the feeling of my first time. Savor the wonderful girl who was giving herself to me. Savor the closeness. To actually 'make love' to her, which I didn't have a clue what that entailed. Little did I know that I would learn, and learn with this most wonderful sensual creature that held me deeply inside of her.

I started to slowly move. Slowly withdrawing until the head just parted her swollen lips before sinking back into her. Relishing the feeling of gliding in and out of her tight warmth for the first time. Even in the dim light, I could see that she had closed her eyes. The corners of her mouth turned up in a satisfying smile as she too, was savoring our joining... the feeling of being filled... and then emptied. Our lips met as my tongue brushed against her lower lip. I pulled back enough to look into her eyes. They were hooded over with pleasure.

I kissed her again. Her hands went down to my butt and she pulled me all the way inside of her. We were in no rush. Soon, we found an easy rhythm. Her hips moved to meet each of my strokes.

"Bill. . . oh, god, you feel so good," she gasped. Her eyes were closed.

Kathy's warm pussy seemed to fit me like a glove. Her head was thrown back. I nibbled on the underside of her jawbone.

My pace increased as she started to make sounds of pleasure as my pubic bone moved against her sensitive nub. Our breathing intensified.

"Can you wait for me? I'm almost there. If you can't that's fine."

I slowed back to long slow strokes as Kathy approached her release... and release she did. Her body tightened. Her internal walls tightening around my stroking cock. I picked up the pace and soon felt the tightening of my scrotum as it prepared for its own release. My final stroke, I buried myself deep into her. I let out a primal growl as my balls emptied themselves. Kathy wrapping her legs around me. Locking her heels. My balls convulsed and convulsed with each ejaculation until I was spent.

I collapsed on top of her with my full weight.

"Oh my," was all I could muster as Kathy held me tight as my breathing subsided.

I began to soften, "I'm sorry... I must be crushing you," as I started to roll off her.

"No... Not yet. Don't go."

For a long while afterwards, her hands ran up and down my back. Neither of us spoke, not wanting to lose the magic of the moment.

I was softening inside of her. I kissed her exposed neck and rolled off to lay on my back. My dick resting against my inner thigh as Kathy cuddled against me, her soft breast against my side. I could feel the dampness of her matted curls against my thigh as I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. We laid in silence for a few minutes, each of savoring the closeness we had just shared.

"Kathy, that was wonderful... beyond wonderful... it was beautiful," as I brought her lips to mine and exchanged a long tender kiss.

"You'll always remember your first time. I'm glad I was able to be part of it. I wished my first time had been as memorable. I'm glad you took your time... to make it enjoyable for you... and me. Most guys just want to dive in."

"Once I realized what was going to happen, I was determined to take my time... to enjoy it... to enjoy you... to feel you... for you to feel me."

"Oh, I felt you alright... all the way to my stomach," she giggled. That lightened the mood. "If you want to go and clean up... I'll be right here... just like this... waiting for you."

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself. The shared bathroom was just across the hall. Luckily it was quiet and I didn't run into anyone.

I returned to find the light still on and Kathy sprawled on her back. One leg up the other flopped to the side, bent at the knee. She looked so sexy.

"I brought a wet wash cloth... in case you..."

"Thanks, that was very thoughtful," as I turned out the light I could hear her rustling. I gave her few moments before I rejoined her, as we cuddled again... bare skin to bare skin.

"I could get used to this," she purred as her fingers toyed with my chest hair. Little did I realize, the implications of that statement.

"Ok. I've got a question. And please don't take it the wrong way. And if you don't want to talk about it, that's fine," she started. I wasn't sure where this was going. Her tone wasn't serious, just casual. I waited.

32aa
32aa
448 Followers