You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe not all," Valerie grinned.

"Well, it wasn't like we had never met, or anything. So, as we walked downtown, it was relaxing. I felt really... really comfortable with him... We talked like friends... Had some drinks and danced. Val, the Carpenter's song came up... 'We've only just begun'," hesitating, "I almost lost it. At the end, we kissed right there in the middle of the dance floor... Not a gentle 'thank you for the dance' type of kiss... I mean a full blown tongue and everything. It was like we couldn't get enough of each other. Made out a bit in the Old Main Park. We finally made up to his room. Messed around a little. I left this morning around 6:30. Not all the details, but you get the picture."

There was a lull, "Val, are you OK with this? I mean, you guys are friends and all. I don't want anything to come between us, or between you and Bill."

"Yeah... I'm fine... When he was going out with Terri, I was fine. I even set that up. It wasn't that Terri and I were friends. I knew her a little. When Bill started to help her with her physics the same time he was helping me, I got to know her and thought 'why not?' So I told him he should ask her out. I knew they wouldn't be a 'thing'. They both just wanted to go out and have fun. She never spent the night. I would've known. Bill would've told me. They're still friends."

Looking at Kathy, "But, you are my friend... a good friend. Like I told him when he told me you guys were going to go out, 'you two deserve, and are good for each other'. I mean... you've been through a lot with that looser boyfriend. I know he won't hurt you. He's not like that. I think I told him twice, or so to 'have fun'. From the way it sounds, it looks like he did", they both giggled and then hugged, "I'm just glad you two are going to get to know each other. It's just too bad it had to happen at the end of the year."

Sighing, "I know. I think I'm going to stick around until Saturday. Spend some more time together. See what happens. Who knows, maybe we'll see each other over the summer. I know he's planning on coming down to get an off-campus housing... Just see what happens.... Why don't you join us for lunch?"

Thinking about it, "You sure it won't be uncomfortable?"

Kathy shaking her head, "I can't imagine how it would. You guys have been friends for a long time. I think he'd be happy to have you join us."

"OK. Come get me," Valerie thinking 'This will be a good opportunity to observe these two. To see how they interact after their first date, and night'.

..........................................

Lunch was fun. Valerie sat across the table from Kathy and me so she could take in everything. We all bantered back and forth. Smiles never leaving our faces. At times our hands finding each other's... intertwining our fingers. We decided we each had a few thing to do in our rooms before we would take our text books back. I suggested we all go the lake afterward. Valerie smiled and passed on the invitation. I knew why.

As they returned to their rooms, "I've never seen you so happy... and he's fallen hard for you. I mean... I've never seen anyone so... so... infatuated... so taken. I see it in both of you. The way you look at each other. The way you guys interact. I love seeing it. Like I said earlier... you deserve it."

"I feel it too. Never felt anything like this. I mean... I've only been on one date with him."

"You DID spent the night with him. On your first date," that brought a round of laughter.

"Yeah I did... And you know what...? I plan on spending more nights with him... in his bed."

"Uh oh."

"No... Not like that... Well... maybe like that. I don't know."

"Be careful Kath. You two are falling for each other, hard and fast. I would die if either of you got hurt," Valerie said in a serious tone.

"I know. I know."

Lightening the mood, Kathy continued, "You're leaving tomorrow. WE need to go out tonight. The three of us to celebrate. To celebrate a lot of things," she grinned at her friend.

"I don't know... I'm sure he'd rather spend his time with just you."

"He will... later. Come on. It'll be fun. He's still your friend, and always will be."

"Let me get through my last final this afternoon and I will let you know. In the meantime, you guys have fun this afternoon," as they gave each other a final hug and headed to their rooms.

........................................

The beach wasn't as crowed as the previous day, which was fine. I quickly removed my shirt, sat, and watched as Kathy casually 'undressed'.

There's something exotic about watching a girl remove her blouse and shorts, even when you know there's a bikini underneath. The slow exposure of the upper portion of her chest as she casually unbuttons and opens her blouse, exposing her bare tummy. Her bare shoulders coming into view as the top slides down her arms and off. The sudden view of her lightly tanned chest, toned flat stomach, and cute little belly button. Watching her unsnap, and unzip her shorts; revealing the hint of her bikini bottom, the top, inches below her navel. The way she shimmies her hips as the shorts fall to the ground exposing her smooth thighs and then her toned calves as it falls. The gentle swell of her mound. Watching her bend over to retrieve her shorts... the top opening just enough to showcase the valley between her small creamy white breasts. The gentle swells of the inner sides of each breast, just barely visible.

She stood and saw that I was watching her and gave me a knowing smile, as she sat next to me. I watched as she began to run sun tan lotion over her shoulders, upper chest, and stomach. Squeezing more lotion into her palms, I watched, mesmerized, as she covered each of her smooth legs.

"Want some? You should probably put some on, at least on your shoulders." Then, giving me cute grin, "I'll be happy to rub on for you."

Who was I to turn down an offer like that? I looked back at her, smiled, and nodded.

Her soft, lotion covered hands felt divine as her hands glided over my shoulders and upper back. I know she was enjoying it too, as I think every spot was covered multiple times.

"There. That should do it," she beamed.

We sat and enjoyed the feeling of the sun on our exposed skin. Took in the view of the other students basking lazily in the sun. But especially the closeness. Even though we weren't touching... we were 'touching'. I don't know how to explain it... it was like we could sense and feel each other's aura, their 'inner self'. We were comfortable with each other... More than that... we were 'at peace' with each other. I don't think we were consciously aware of what was happening. It was just there; but, a closeness was building. All of this in the span of less than 18 hours. Who would have guessed?

An hour later I heard, "Would you do my back?"

Looking over, I saw a beaming smile as her blue gray eyes sparkled as I gave her an eager smile back. She turned over on her front and reached back to unhook her top. Her shoulder straps were already down. I gazed down at her completely bare back... another sight that I have always found to be erotic... a girl's completely exposed smooth bare back.

Bare shoulders. The gentle rises of her vertebra all along her spine down to the gentle valley of her lower back, and there... two little dimples, her Dimples of Venus. The top of the bikini bottom resting just above the crack of her little bottom. Her skin a soft golden, like wheat... not a tan line to be seen.

I squeezed a bit into the palm of my hand and rubbed them together to warm the lotion a bit before starting to apply the sun lotion to her smooth shoulders. Over and around her back. My hands gently moving in circles. I know I covered her back at least four times. She never complained... just laid there with her eyes closed and contented smile. I was curious if she was as worked up as I was. After the last pass, I quickly laid down on my stomach to hide the very visible bulge in my cut-off jeans.

"You didn't have to stop... I could get used to that," she purred. Then with a grin, "You sure you didn't miss any spots?"

"I don't think so... but I could do it again... just to make sure. But, I think that will make all the guys here jealous... I mean... I've got a sexy and almost topless girl here that I've been rubbing her back for the last fifteen minutes."

"I think you've got some of the girls here jealous too. That sexy hairy chest.... I mean we did start to gain an audience," she giggled.

The afternoon passed too quickly.

.......................................

I was to meet Kathy in the lobby of her dorm at 8:30 and was delightfully surprised when the elevator doors opened and I saw two of my favorite girls emerge and cross the open area. They looked spectacular.

Valerie was wearing a sea green tank top, exposing her bare shoulders. The top was tucked into her shorts that came to about mid-thigh. Her shorts were loose but still showed off her nice little bottom.

Kathy had a loose tube top with ruffles across the top of the swells of her breasts. The bottom came to just above her shorts... a thin line of exposed skin was visible. The top must have had a built in bra as there wasn't a shoulder bra strap showing, not that she needed a bra. The material was thick enough that her nipples didn't show... darn it. Soft tones highlighted her cheekbones and her eyes were done in soft light browns that accented her blue gray eyes. Her lips were a soft pink that filled me with desire instantly.

The bar was a bit more crowded, but not uncomfortably packed. I got us a round of drinks and we all toasted. The girls wanted to dance. So, it was a three way for three fast songs in a row. Then a slow one started -- The Righteous Brothers 'Just once in my life'.

The three of us looked at each other. Not sure how to handle... who to dance with and not alienate the other.

There's a lot of things I want

A lot of things that I'd like to be

Valerie sensed my dilemma, "You two go ahead... I got dibs on the next slow one."

I leaned over and kissed her lips. She smiled back.

Kathy leaned into me with her head on my shoulder as we swayed... seemed like that is the only way we danced.

But girl I don't forsee a rags to riches story for me

It's just one little thing I got to make come true

It's just one round I've got to win

I can't be a loser with you...

... Once in my life, let me get what I want,

Girl don't let me down;

Just once in my life, let me hold onto a good thing I've found, don't

Let me down,

Baby say that you'll be stayin' mmm,

Oh yeah, mmm

The song ended. We just stood there... gazing at each other... entranced... her eyes misty... mine too, "Why do you have that effect on me? When you hold me like that... I feel so safe... so protected. I've never felt anything like that, or this," she leaned in for a soft kiss.

Valerie had been asked to dance by some guy, which she accepted. Although she made sure her partner kept a respectable distance. She did steal a few glances over at us. The guy knew he didn't have her complete attention. The song ended. He just turned and left her standing there... watching us... smiling at the match-up she so unwittingly started many months ago.

We all sat together for a few more rounds of drinks. Danced a few fast ones as a group. Had fun... as friends.

Then the opening bars of Procal Harem 'Whiter Shade of Pale' came across the room.

Valerie and I just looked at each other. I smiled, stood, took her hand, and guided her to the middle of the dance floor. Her head resting on my shoulder. Arms locked around my neck. Even in the stuffiness of the bar, I could feel her sweet breath on my neck as she nuzzled against me. The scent of her perfume. Her soft firm breasts against my chest. I leaned in and kissed her exposed shoulder as the lyrics began. While not a romantic song... it was slow.

We skipped a light fandango

Turned cartwheels 'cross the floor

I was feeling kinda seasick...

We moved in a slow rhythm. Oblivious to the rest of the world. We would be good friends for a long long time; but, each knew where I was headed. I think she was more aware of where I was going than I was. The two of them had talked.

....And so it was that later

As the miller told his tale

That her face, at first just ghostly

Turned a whiter shade of pale

The song ended. We kissed a not-so-brief soft 'friends' kiss, and returned to the table. Kathy, who had been watching the whole time, gave us a knowing smile. I leaned in and gave her a soft 'loving' kiss.

"It was so beautiful to watch you two. I almost started crying."

Valerie and I just looked at each other and smiled.

It was around 11:00 when Valerie said she needed to be getting back, as she was leaving the next day in the afternoon. She said she could make her way back by herself. That we should stay and have fun. We would have none of that. Besides, we were going to have our own fun.

They hugged at the doorway to her dorm and we shared a kiss... a lingering 'friends' kiss. Valerie knew where, and what, Kathy and I were going. I promised I would see her again before she left. She kissed me one more time. Then saying as her voice cracked, "You'd better."

..................................................

Closing, and locking the door, Kathy was in my arms in an instant. Her kisses needy with passion and desire. My hands again found the soft bare flesh above the top of her shorts as her top had risen up a good six inches. She pressed her soft mounds against my chest and ground her lower mound against my growing hardness. Our tongues danced that familiar dance. The kiss went on... and on... and on.

Breaking the kiss, "I've wanted to do that ever since we danced. Then watching the two of you dance... it was such a tender moment. The two of you. You'll always be friends... no matter what."

Our lips met again. Softer. More tender as we stood in the blue light and light coming in from the outside lights. One hand now moving up the inside of her top, over her smooth back. The other caressing her bare shoulder. Her hands moving up the inside of my shirt. I was hard, and she knew it.

I had no idea where this was going to go tonight, or beyond. But standing there with her. Kissing her. Holding her against me. There was a closeness that I had never felt with anyone else... not even with Valerie. Kathy was feeling the same. We would talk about it later.

"Come on. Let's lay down," as I guided her over to the bed, "Music?"

"The radio's fine."

Getting comfortable on the bed... still clothed... temporarily. Kathy on her back as I lay off to the side. My erection pressing into the mattress as our lips met again. This time teasing. Nibbling each other's lips. Her hands under my shirt as I caressed her neck with the back of my hand and over her bare shoulder.

"Let's get this off," as Kathy pulled on my shirt. Moments later it was gone.

Sitting up, she raised her arms over her head and gave me a seductive look. My hands moved down her awaiting body to the hem of her top and slowly pulled up... my eyes never leaving hers. Tossing it aside. Her small breasts bathed in the soft blue light. I wanted to see them... to again appreciate them. It had been around 24 hours since I had my first view of her small mounds... I wanted another.

"Just a minute."

I could see the questioning look in her eyes as I stood and walked over to my desk to turn on the desk light.

Returning to the bed, her breasts now bathed in the soft light of my desk light. She watched as I again took in her bareness for the second time as she gave me an appreciative smile.

She decided to put a bit of a show.

"I love how you love to look at my small boobs," she whispered as she moved both hands up and glided over both breasts... pinching and pulling on her erect nipples. All the while staring intently into my eyes. "Come here... Do to me what you did last night. But first... let's get rid of these."

She started to undo my belt. Then my zipper. Then my shorts falling and pooling at my feet. Her eyes now locked on my bulge. I could tell she was tempted to continue with my unveiling... but stopped... for now.

I pushed her onto her back as our lips met again. This time, I was hungry... for her... to taste her. My lips left hers and began the slow descent along her arched neck, down the wide valley between her breasts, to her navel. My tongue swirled around the little indentation. The night before she giggled when my finger probed her belly button. Tonight, she purred and cooed contentedly as she combed her dainty fingers through my hair, as my tongue continued to softly and gently probe. I continued downward to plant kisses along the top of her shorts. The thought to open her shorts to expose the top of her panties, for more kisses, entered my mind. I decided to wait to see what would transpire later, as I made my way back up her bareness to her awaiting breasts and erect sensitive nipples.

I had to gaze upon them one more time, as I rose to my side. Kathy watched as I again took in her now flattened soft mounds. The ever present smile on her face told me everything. Our lips met again for a brief kiss. Settling back as I propped myself on my elbow, I looked up and saw Kathy's eyes closed. Closed in anticipation of what she knew was coming.

I rubbed my index finger across her soft and moist lips. She parted them slightly as she swirled her tongue around the tip. Making a mental note that I would have to return there in a few minutes at just the right moment.

My slickened finger now traced down her jaw line, across the exposed throat, to the outer edges of the soft flesh of her left breast. I watched as my finger slowly traced around the periphery of the flattened mound. The circles tightening with each trip until the tip traced around the edge of her darkening areola. The nipple engorged, turning a darker pink begging for much needed attention. Her breathing slow and labored.

Leaving her breast. The nipple untouched. I leaned in and planted a tender kiss in the middle of her chest as my finger repeated on her right breast.

Rising up I returned to her left breast and gave the nipple a full lick from the base of my tongue to the tip as I heard that unmistakable intake of breath and a noticeable exhale as she gasped. My tongue drew wet circles around the base of the extended nipple, as sounds of contentment filled the room. I slowly enveloped as much of the soft flesh as I could. I heard her gasp in pleasure when my tongue contacted the tender peak and twirled my tongue around it as I kept my lips sealed around her. Her hands pulling me into her eager flesh.

Rising up. She knew where I was headed and turned to offer her awaiting, and eager, right breast for the same attention.

As I made love to that beautiful soft flesh, I could feel her hips gyrating. Her breathing ragged. I again reached up and ran the index finger of my right hand across her soft lips. She parted her lips as my finger slipped inside her hot mouth as she bathed my finger with her tongue.

Leaving her mouth my right hand found the hardened right nub as I circled it and lubricated with her own saliva. She purred. My tongue worked her right nipple as my finger and thumb firmly rolled the hardened left nub.

All of a sudden her body jolted and shook, as quick pangs of pleasure surged through her body.

"Come up here and kiss me," she gasped desperately as she pulled me directly on top of her. My erection now pressing directly into her covered mound as we kissed with a passion, as she pulled our bare flesh together.