Yvonne

Story Info
I meet an interesting older woman.
1.8k words
4.46
16.3k
11

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Yvonne, not her real name.

6 th August 1967.

There was a time when the only way to get a drink on a Sunday was to be a member of a private club, so everybody, including me, joined some private club or other!

We were a very mixed bag of all age groups and social backgrounds, but with a varying degree of interest in older cars. So it was that on a Sunday evening we would gather at the club to chat about our dream car, and drink improbable amounts of gin. The breathalyser was years in the future and this was simply the accepted culture of the day.

I had just left the closeted environment of a boys boarding school and, at nineteen, very much still a virgin. A virgin with a desire to leave that unenviable state, but with no obvious route in sight.

As you can imagine, most members were men and after chatting about the virtues of downdraught carburettors for a while, my attention was drawn to a middle aged lady, perched on a bar stool at the end of the bar.

She was probably in her early forties, so definitely not in my sights for a romantic liaison, but probably capable of more interesting conversation than downdraught carburettors.

She sat demurely, legs crossed as she perched high on her stool, showing a bit of thigh and sipping her gin. She had short dark hair, and a large pair of circular gold framed glasses.

I thought I could find a topic of conversation to interest us both, and so it turned out. We chatted amiably for a while about this and that, before I had to excuse myself for the loo. At which point she put her hand conspiratorially on top of mine and said.

"Don't get lost."

At the loo I took up the position and was swiftly joined by Bill in the next stand.

"Careful with Yvonne, lad. She's something of a man eater." I, of course, had no idea what to make of this statement as a nineteen year old virgin.

I returned for some more chat with Yvonne and we got on very well, even discussing some topics that I considered rather risqué for a nineteen year old to be discussing with a mature woman, but such is the power if gin. I have to confess I really enjoyed her company, and our conversation, so it was a bit of a disappointment when she announced she was leaving and got up to go.

"You've been very sweet," she said, "and I've enjoyed chatting to you."

She took about five rather unsteady steps, turned round and came back.

"Opps," she said, "I think I may have had one too many gins." And let the words hang, then added,

"I think I'd better not drive just yet." Again she let the words hang.

"Maybe I should have a coffee and see how I feel."

Her ploy worked and I heard my mouth say, "Whereabouts do you actually live?"

"Oh, only about ten minutes away. You're not thinking of being Sir Galahad and running me home, are you? How gallant! Well thank you sir! That's very kind, how could I refuse a knight in shining armour."

I, of course, had said no such thing, but what could I do faced with a much more experienced, worldly wise, mature woman. I certainly didn't want to appear rude.

We headed to my car, and even though I noticed that her walking was suddenly a lot more steady, she hooked her arm in mine and said, "This really is very good of you. I'm very grateful."

I was very naïve and still did not realise that I was falling into a trap as we settled into the car and started off. If I had realised would it have made any difference? I'll never know.

Our conversation continued along even more risqué lines and I felt her right hand on my thigh. It was warm. It was unexpected. It was delightful!

"Oh," she said, giving my thigh a gentle rub, "whatever must you think of me, a middle aged woman with her hand on a young man's thigh."

Naïve and polite to the last, I replied.

"No it's fine. Quite nice actually." And she gave it another rub. Was this rub just a little higher up? I thought so, and as I felt my young cock stir it certainly thought so too, but in spite of the slight tumescence, I still had no idea what was going on, even when she took my left hand and placed it on her thigh.

"There, that's better." She said as I was trying to drive with my hand much further up a woman's thigh than I had ever felt before.

We arrived at her door.

"You'd better have a coffee before you set off home." And simply because I was enjoying her company, and still no idea what was going on, I agreed.

She put the kettle on.

"I have a totally irrational fear of burglars. I know it's stupid and I know the house was locked up, but would you please just check the upstairs for me while I make the coffee?"

Naïve to the end, even though I thought it strange, the Sir Galahad in me, complied. I climbed the stairs of the neat three bedroomed semi, confident that I wouldn't encounter any burglars.

Feeling a little like James Bond, I checked two bedrooms and the rather sumptuous bathroom before making my way to the master.

The furnishings were quite striking, an oversize bed in a large dark wooden slatted bedstead, mirrored wardrobes covering the whole of one wall, and a huge mirror over the headboard. Then I heard Yvonne behind me as she placed her hands on my waist.

"What do you think? Nice isn't it?" She turned me round, took one of my hands and placed it on her breast, her braless breast, and leaned forward to kiss me.

I was no expert kisser, but she was, and just the feel of her warm breast through her blouse, the contact of her soft lips, the probing of her tongue and the touching of the front of my trousers caused my tumescence to spring to full erection.

"Someone's keen." She said, backing away and undoing the buttons of her blouse slowly from top to bottom.

"Very keen! I do hope you are not going to be too much of a gentleman. Now that you've got me here, I trust your intentions are entirely dishonourable." First one breast was revealed then the other, shortly followed by the discarding of the blouse.

I must have just stood there like a goldfish gasping for air.

"You are going to like this bit." As she lowered the zip on her skirt and let the wreckage fall to the floor. As she stepped out of it I was overloaded with numerous new sights.

Her naked and unsupported breasts jiggled delightfully as she moved, clad now only in some very sexy black lace panties and matching suspenders that held up her stockings.

The contrast between the area of pure white flesh above her dark stocking tops and lacy panties is burned in my brain for ever, as is the image of the slight bulge of flesh just above the constraint of her stockings.

But the thing that made me actually gasp was the inward curve of her belly that led from her navel to the black lace, and the sight of small tufts of dark curly hair escaping from the edges of her panties.

"Your turn," she said softly, "or do you usually have sex fully clothed?"

Have sex! Usually! Half an hour earlier sex had been far from my thoughts. Well actually not that far, but the possibility of it really happening was not even considered. Before I could control my mouth it had said, something stupid that gave away the truth.

She gasped.

"Oh my god!......

"Don't tell me!.......

"Please don't say it......

"You're not......

"This is not your ......

"Your first time!"

I blushed, which was all the answer she needed.

She stepped up to me and started to undo my shirt buttons.

"Let Yvonne take care of you......

"I'll take very good care of you......

"Treat you very gently....

"You just wait and see.....

"There's nothing to worry about.....

"Yvonne's going to help you......

"Make you happy......

"And you are going to make me happy too."

She stepped closer and her expert hands had my shirt off in a trice. Then they were working on my belt, with the same predictably speedy results. Soon I stood there in only my pants, with a massive erection, which for some reason, I found terribly embarrassing. Strange when considering what was about to happen.

"I'll show you mine, if you show me yours." She said mimicking the childish games kids play. She tucked her hands into the top of her knickers and, bending forwards, lowered them provocatively to her knees. Her generous breasts swung forwards as she let her knickers fall away to the floor and she stepped out.

My first ever view of a real pussy! All that hair! Those tits! And all of it standing proudly in front of me, clad only in stockings and suspenders.

"Now it's your turn," she smiled an impish smile from behind those huge gold glasses, and acting, for all the world, as if this was perfectly normal added, "Or would you like me to help?"

I managed to struggle out of my pants as she moved over to the bed.

"Come lie with me, and don't expect too much of your first time."

I joined her on the bed.

"Feel my nice warm tits......

"Stroke them gently .......

"Nice?......"

I was amazed at the sensations, the feeling of the nipples stiffening under my palms, and the bolt of electricity as she touched my hypersensitive cock.

"You can touch my pussy if you like."

I reached down to the forest of curls.

"Feel how nice and wet it is......

"How soft and slippery it's getting."

She started gently stroking my cock. This was a whole new experience. Masturbation had nothing on this.

"That's so your stiff young cock....

"Can slide in easily, all the way up there......

"And fuck me."

With that she rapidly increased the stroking of my cock and a total overload of sensations shot through me. My legs went into spasm as impulses fired from my brain to my cock. Contractions, over which I had no control, violently ejaculated generous quantities of semen all over her hand and belly.

I was about to mutter an apology when she engulfed my mouth with hers, and gave me one of her languorous kisses. She broke away with,

"All part of the plan, sweet virgin boy, all part of my plan. You were bound to be trigger happy. Just lie there for a while and recover, then we shall do it properly. I want to feel that virgin cock explode, deep inside my pussy."

The story continues ......

If you'd like to leave comments, I'd love to read them.