All Comments on 'Yvonne'

by Slowandeasy47

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He needs to fill her cunt with hus cum and start a very torrid affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Extraordinarily fortunate is the young man who encounters such a woman. Equally fortunate is his eventual life partner. I’m eager to see where this story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But sex happens much too abruptly. And it proceeds much too fast.

Needed a lot more in the way of foreplay/preliminaries. She should have given him directions/instructions about how she wanted him to touch her. And how to touch her. And where to kiss her. And how to kiss her.

She should have carried on a conversation about how he liked what she was doing to him. With details.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

awesome, keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good beginning, keep it up!

danno174danno174over 1 year ago

Very nice beginning!

BenLongBenLongover 1 year ago

I agree with others, nice start - but why are you giving us tidbits with a half page? Write the story and give us something to sink our teeth into. Much too short in my opinion, just when it's beginning to get into something interesting you cut it short - like a weekly half hour television show.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlowandeasy47@Slowandeasy47
The best part of writing is reading your comments! I look at all the feedback on my stories trying to decide on the most popular themes. Massage? Early experiences? Swinging? Your comments decide which of my forty unfinished stories gets more attention!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Yvonne Series Info