Yvonne Ch. 02

Story Info
Yvonne takes my virginity and teaches me more.
1k words
4.48
8.2k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Follows directly on from Yvonne Ch. 01

I lay there beside her trying to process what had just happened. I had been inveigled into bringing Yvonne home, where she had got me upstairs to her bedroom on a pretty thin pretext. It had finally dawned on my virgin mind that I was being seduced.

In the space of the last half hour I had gone from 19 year old virgin who had never seen a naked female to 19 year old virgin who'd watched a mature woman strip. Watched in awe as she undressed me. Felt my first female breasts. Felt my first pussy and nothing had prepared me for that.

In 1967 the most explicit men's magazines never showed pubic hair let alone pussies. The fact that pussies could be wet and slippery was not covered in biology class, just the mechanical act; penis inserted into vagina, ejaculation, fertilisation. No hint that it could be this exciting.

As it happened it was all too exciting, and as Yvonne stroked my cock while I felt my first ever wet pussy, the inevitable happened and I'm now lying here next to a voluptuous, middle aged woman, but I've got a soft cock.

The only light on the horizon was that she'd said it was all part of her plan and that she was soon we were going to 'do it' properly.

We kissed and cuddled some more while I explored her magnificent breasts, so warm, so soft, so fucking magical!

Yvonne climbed off the huge bed and released her suspenders, one by one. I was enthralled by the sideways view. The way her full breasts swung forward as she leaned over. The action of releasing each one from the top of her stockings. The way the freed suspenders sprung up over her hips and her cheeky smile as she saw me watching her.

The suspender belt was finally removed and cast aside and she sat on a chair to remove her stockings. I watched transfixed as she slid one past a knee and pulled her ankle over her other knee to remove it. That simple act gave me a direct view into her crotch.

I was treated to a full on view of her dark curly pubes and I could even see the still slick lips of her cunt. Fuck this was sexy.

"Invention if the devil," she moaned, "bloody uncomfortable, but I've yet to meet a man who doesn't find them sexy. I prefer to be naked." She stood up facing me, hands by her sides, "what do you think? Stockings and suspenders or naked?"

I didn't have time to reply as she climbed in next to me brushing my arm with one of those pendulous breasts and lay on her back.

"Give me your hand."

I obeyed. Lying on her back she slid it down into her bush, then taking one of my fingers she guided it to the very top of her sex and started to make gentle circular motions with it.

"This is how to turn a girl on...

"Gently...

"Softly...

"Just like this...

"Now keep on doing just that."

She released my hand and went in search of my cock.

"Mmmm." She said approvingly.

"Someone's coming back to life." As my cock stiffened.

"Someone's getting ready to fuck." That word! I'd never heard a woman say fuck before, and for some reason I found it incredibly stimulating. Not fuck as in swearing, but fuck as in we are about to fuck.

Her hand manipulating my foreskin soon brought my cock back to its full glory.

"It's time, my virgin boy..." lying on her back, she drew her knees up the bed and spread her legs wide.

"Give me that cock...

"Fuck me."

I rolled between her legs. She guided the tip of my cock to her pussy lips, smiled up at me and let go.

I sank slowly into the depths of my first warm wet pussy. Nothing had prepared me for this moment. It was way more exciting than I could ever have imagined.

I didn't need any further instruction as I automatically started a gentle in and out motion. The feelings just kept getting stronger and stronger and, in spite of having just cum recently, I felt the sensations returning.

There was no control. No holding back. No trying to prolong the ecstasy, as nature took over and I felt powerful ripples flow along my cock as I pumped my seed into her.

"Ooooooh. Goooood." She whispered in my ear.

"Short but sweet...

"Now just keep fucking...

"Don't stop...

"No matter how much you want to...

"Just fuck me harder...

"Faster."

And as if to emphasise the point her hips rose to meet my every thrust, her hands clasped my buttocks and helped to maintain the rapid rhythm, and, much to my surprise, I remained erect.

"See?" She said.

"Still hard!...

"Now you can take it slowly."

I slowed down, and just stroked my now hyper sensitive cock in and out as she ran her hands softly up and down my spine. Erotic beyond belief.

I felt her hand slide down between us and couldn't resist a peek. One finger was inserted into her sex, just above where my cock entered her, and was making rapid circular motions. Her face was contorting and her breathing became more rapid.

"Faster now." She commanded.

"Faster and harder...

"Oh fuck yes...

"Like that."

Her hand was now moving rapidly from side to side. My cock rammed in and out. Her expression became even more contorted.

"Just like that...

"Don't stop...

"For fuck sake don't stop...

"Oh...

"Ohhhh...

"Fuuuuuuck."

And with a shudder she went limp and slumped back down on the bed and I collapsed on top. After a few seconds she rolled me onto my side and my burning cock slipped from her pussy.

"Well my no longer a virgin boy. That was FUCKING FANTASTIC."

I was in a daze. What had just happened? The writhing and gyrations below me were totally unexpected. The sensations were overpowering. I had so much to learn.

To be continued...

If you'd like to leave comments, I'd love to read them.