Zack, Luke & Ben

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke stops and says, "Umm, I know this is the complete opposite of sexy, but I can't unbutton your jeans with one hand. Help!"

I laugh. And then I comply. And suddenly, I'm naked except for white crew socks with grass stains around the ankles. Luke's eyes dance all over me once again. He wordlessly makes me feel the opposite of scrawny. The opposite of weak.

He wraps a big paw around my raging tentpole and I bite down on my lip. He grips, rubs and tugs and no one in the history of the world has had a harder erection than mine right now. Next, he licks up and down my length furiously like he's battling a melting ice cream cone and I begin to moan uncontrollably. Then he swallows me whole and my fingers find their way back into his hair. I guide him up and down, on and off, fast and slow... I'm feeling sensations I never before knew existed. I'm panting breathlessly as my heartrate kicks up. Luke does a swirl maneuver with his tongue and my fuse has been lit. There's no going back now. It will only be a matter of seconds. Luke senses it and he swirls me again. And again. I actually scream out as I pump out the biggest load of my life.

I end up proud that I last five minutes against his violent attack, but I'm happy to succumb in blissful defeat. I orgasmed so hard that I'm not sure my toes will ever uncurl. My whole body is shaking and shuddering in the aftermath of insane pleasure. He slides his tongue up my abdomen, my chest, my neck and back to my mouth where we kiss a whole lot more.

Then, we switch places. His cast prevents me from taking his shirt off, but I push it up to his armpits and take in the sight of my chiseled hero. I bury my face in his chest and breathe in the scent of man. I kiss and nibble my way down his sternum and Luke giggles as I cross his belly. I take the drawstring of his sweatpants in my teeth and playfully tug until it's untied. Pulling his pants down I can see that I was wrong before. He is at least as hard as I was. It blows my mind that this is all is response to me. Me! Luke is this turned on over me! Unreal. I regard my favorite seven inches of my favorite person and I go at him like a wild animal. I devour him. I make him make noises that hardly sound human. In the end, victory is mine as he only lasts four minutes against my assault. Tough guy.

~~

I've only just gotten my jeans back on when the front door opens and closes. Luke and I look at each other with wide eyes, like guilty kids caught in the act. Except we're consenting adults with nothing to be ashamed of. I thought this was hours early for Mom, so the bedroom door is open. I guess I really don't know her schedule anymore. I slip my shirt back on and quickly tie the drawstring on Luke's sweatpants.

I lead Luke out to the kitchen where Mom is looking at the old battery from the smoke detector lying on the table.

I say, "I'll take that with me and recycle it."

She startles and turns to us, "It's not beeping anymore," she says vacantly.

"Mom, you remember Luke?"

She seems to come into focus. "You think I'd forget your best friend?" She narrows her eyes, "How come your cheeks are flushed?"

I blush even harder, "From mowing the lawn. It's hot outside today."

She shakes her head, "I'm pretty sure that Mister Broken Arm here wasn't pushing any lawn mowers and his cheeks are flushed too." She looks closer at us and then she actually smiles. "You two... You actually... You're in..."

I nod. "I am."

Luke cocks an eyebrow.

"I mean, we are."

He smiles, approving of my correction.

Mom seems...not drunk. Yet, anyway. Though come to think of it, there are no empty bottles decorating the house today. And it's way cleaner than usual. "So... We're finished here. We were just leaving." I say, grabbing the old battery.

She looks at me hard for a long minute. Her eyes are clear and focused. And then they turn watery. "I'm glad you..." she trails off. "When I heard what happened, I wanted to... I didn't think you'd want..." Her eyes move from me to Luke. She holds his gaze and says, "Thank you for saving my son's life."

I had no idea she was aware of any details. Luke just nods.

I clear my throat, "The lawn is mowed, the bathroom faucet is holding up, the smoke detector is fixed and the garbage cans are out. We're gonna get going."

We move for the door and Mom says, "I was thinking about ordering pizza. Would you both join me?"

Luke puts his good arm around my shoulders and says, "That would be nice."

Would it?

She looks from him back to me again, registering the 5" difference in our heights. She tells him. "Ten feet tall and bulletproof. You've always looked out for him, haven't you?"

He nods again, "And I always will." He kisses the top of my head.

Mom smiles again.

I say, "He also makes the best big spoon."