All Comments on 'Zigzag'

by SweetNothingsAndBeyond

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

Frankly, I didn't read your story and stopped at the introduction.

Combine the following themes are incomprehensible to me: Betrayal ',' Cuckold ',' Discipline ',' Domination ',' Humiliation ',' Loving Wife ', and' Submission.

Discipline, Domination, Submission, Humiliation, ...... doing these things to your partner (man or woman) are not in any of the themes that can go with that of love.

So I'll wait for the ratings and comments to see if I can give your story a chance.

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 3 years ago

Horrible!

Please stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Nine pages of awful

Couldn't be any worse if you tried to make it bad.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Never heard of Ray Bens, story not worth reading.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

I have to check in with one of my favorite authors on his most recent post. Your intro was more than enough for me, so I’m sure you will keep us updated on how well it’s doing in the scoring. The response to your writing has been astonishing. You have garnered about two followers per story so far. Write sixteen more and you might possibly reach one hundred.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Hummina, hummina....what?

kinda had to skim it because that much bad would have caused a complete short circuit in my cranial region. 3 pages would have been sheer torture but to stretch it out to 9, really makes me wonder why you hate us readers so much.

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondalmost 3 years agoAuthor

My last two posts were - SILENT PART II on 23rd March and then ENAMOR on 18th April 2021.. Both stories like most of my earlier stories started at 1.5 RATING. And today the RATING of SILENT PART II is 3.92 and that of ENAMOR is 3.02.

In less than 1 month ENAMOR had DOUBLED its RATING, and SILENT PART II has grown by 166% in just one and half months!

I have told this to my ardent fans like 26thNC many a time, who incidentally one of my favourite critiques. But he never listens to my recommendations. Pity. I was sincerely waiting for your comments to reply. You're very late this time compare to my earlier stories. And that to just only one comment! Strange! My earlier story SILENT PART II had received 5 of your comments! And this one just one! That's a great improvement from your point of view.

In less than 6.5 MONTHS if I've 65 FOLLOWERS, 300,000 readerships

Even ZIGZAG in less than one day of publication has 5400 READERSHIPS, 1.66 RATING (Better than last two of my publications), 5 stereo-type COMMENTS, and 6 FAVORITES. I'm personally very happy the way my NEW STORY has shaped out.

I hardly care for ANONYMOUS comments with stale comments like BAD, HORRIBLE, UNREADABLE comments. And yes MR. MIGHTYHEART I SINCERELY DON'T REQUIRE YOUR ADVICE IN MY PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL LIFE. Your comment is good enough to reflect your mind-set. And I care a damn about that.

Thanks to all my readers for their support and inspiration. Be happy. Keep reading Literotica.

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

rfnks2002rfnks2002almost 3 years ago

didnt get past the first page couldn't take it anymore. just another cuck

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Sweet, it is the culmination of my life’s ambition to be an inspiration to you. If your stories ever get half as interesting as your comments, then you’ll be on to something as opposed to being on something. You is the man.

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Dear 26thNC, With your vomiting of words and constipation of ideas you just can't be an inspiration to yourself! Forget about others! The moment you stop thinking negative for people around you... You will discover a 'NEW YOU'! Hope to see you in a new mental make up... If not soon then may be sooner! Have a great day and keep reading Literotica...

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Nothings, you had better stop verbally abusing me , or I’ll stop commenting on your stories and you’ll be talking to yourself again. Congrats, you’re up to 2.3 followers per story now.

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondalmost 3 years agoAuthor

26THNC...

REMEMBER MY LAST STORY 'SILENT PART II'?

PUBLISHED ON 23RD MARCH 2021.

YOU'D GIVEN 5 NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO THAT STORY!

THAT TO THE FIRST 3 COMMENTS CAME WELL WITHIN 18 HOURS OF THE STORY PUBLICATION!

ON 16TH MAY 2021, WITHIN 55 DAYS OF THE STORY'S PUBLICATION IT HAS ALREADY REACHED 4 STAR RATING!!!

THANKS TO YOUR NEGATIVE COMMENTS!

I'M EAGERLY WAITING FOR 3 MORE COMMENTS FROM YOUR END FOR THIS STORY SO THAT 'ZIGZAG' TOO WILL REACH THAT STATUS SOONER THAN 'SILENT PART II'!!!

KEEP ON POSTING YOUR COMMENTS... THAT'S THE INSPIRATION FOR ME TO EXCEL IN MY SELF DETERMINATION TO POST BETTER CONTENT WRITINGS IN LITEROTICA!!!!

GET READY WITH YOUR BANTERS FOR MY FORTH COMING STORY TO HIT LITEROTICA SHORTLY...

ATB!!!

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondalmost 3 years agoAuthor

26THNC... BY THE WAY ZIGZAG HAS ALSO GOT 11 FAVORITES... APART FROM 3 NEW FOLLOWERS... AND ADDED TO THAT THE RATING FROM 1.6 STAR ON DAY ONE HAS ALREADY CROSSED 2.0 STAR PLUS WELL WITHIN A WEEK OF ITS PUBLICATION!

FOR YOUR INFORMATION PLEASE...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

For me, one of the best authors at Literotica.The anatomy of the act of love, of fucking has rarely been described in such an exciting way.

One always craves for more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The ending was unexpected.

It was different for good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Revenge in the sweetest possible way.

As you reap so you get.

Good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Though a bit long, worth reading. The climax was beyond expectations. Personally I'm a peace loving guy. But if someone try to get into my space, my personal life, into my better-half's pants then I won't hesitate to kill that bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked most of your stories.

ASSUME series, ENIGMA series, FOREST series and PLUMPY series are my most favorite.

You've a unique way of story telling. Which most Americans and Britishers find difficult to digest. Who cares. No expression is bad. You being from India has your own way of story telling.

The negative comments are mostly out of jealousy rather than anything else. Care a damn. Keep up the good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Multi-ferrous. Are there two or more different kinds of iron in this story. Lol not worth a read after that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetNothingsAndBeyond@SweetNothingsAndBeyond
I am an Indian. Born and brought up in India. Did my MBA from Delhi. Worked with a few MNCs. Have worked in 8 Countries of 3 Continents. Asia - India, UAE, Kuwait and Singapore; Europe - Italy, Germany and France; South America - Chile. I am married and have a daughter. I am ...