Zigzag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short and simple smile spoke it all, without even utterance of a single spoken word. Her rude words would have been less hurting than her crude expressive smile. It shattered my dreams for ever.

Then she turned her body to face Raghu, put her arms around his neck, and slid her tongue ever so slowly into his wide open mouth. She slides her tongue in deeper and deeper until their lips were touching.

Meanwhile, I noticed I was actually getting an erection watching Disha and Raghu French kiss.

Disha went on taunting me. I could tell by the way she was kissing him. She didn't lock her lips onto his like she usually kissed me. Instead, she kept her lips and mouth wide open. Because of this I could see practically inside of their mouths through the huge opening at the corner of her lips as they kissed.

I wanted to stop them so badly but I just couldn't. I couldn't get my eyes off of Disha's pink tongue and Raghu's smooth, shiny, blood-red tongue rhythmically thrusting in and out of each other's mouths.

I was mesmerized. Disha then ran her hands all over Raghu's now oily chest and over his rippling muscles.

I noticed that the movie had ended and the apartment fell silent, as the TV turned blue. So was my blood!

Raghu moved his lips down to her breasts and went to work licking off the remaining oil that had not transferred to his chest. Disha clutched the back of Raghu's head, and pressed it into her tits.

She then threw her head back with her mouth gaping open, arched her back, and groaned. Raghu's hands found their way down to where her dress had fallen and unzipped the rest of the back. Disha's dress then slipped off and I noticed that she wasn't wearing any bra. Her descent shape and size tits spill out like symmetrical, spherical masses -- Identical twin masses!

My erect penis was about to burst out of my trousers as I saw her naked body in Raghu's muscular arms. He then gently pushed her down to the floor with his mouth still eating her tits. Then his head moved its way lower toward her stomach and my heart sunk with every inch. ****** Within seconds his mouth found its destination between her legs. Instantly Disha began to wiggle and she spread her arms over her head and wrapped her legs around his back. This blocked my view for a while, but judging on Disha's moans, whatever he was doing, he was doing it to perfection. Then her excitement built and her legs spread open. I saw that he had two fingers thrusting in and out of her cunt as his tongue played with her excited and elongated clit.

After watching for a little bit I realised that Raghu was really very good at that. He was getting her more excited than I had ever gotten her during past five years of our love making. His method was based on 'KISS'-Theory (Keep It Simple Stupid). He kept the same rhythm with his fingers and tongue for a while, and when Disha's moans quieted down, he would pick up the pace a little bit to the next level.

Now after about 10 minutes of this, I saw something I had never seen before, Disha had an orgasm. I had always thought she had orgasms with me--until now. First she began to scream, something she has never done in the bedroom with me.

Then she grabbed the back of his head and began thrusting her hips as if she were fucking his face. Finally her back arched, her whole body shook, and I swear she stopped breathing. She laid on the floor for a couple of minutes to catch herself as Raghu played with her tits.

During this time reality hit me again. What had just happened? Did the guy I hate more than anything just seduce my wife of almost five years right in front of me and eat her out? To his as well as her heart content. I think of this guy as pure evil but yet I'm letting him take my most prized possession -- My dearest wife -- Disha.

The guy was evil; I mean, what kind of guy would do this to a couple. Plus I was turned on by the sight of Disha helplessly fighting him, the sight of her succumbing, and the sight of his powerful, muscular body move in and take her over. What the hell was wrong with me?

But before I could answer any of those questions, Disha sat up and lunged right for his jeans. She fumbled a little bit with the button and zipper. Right as she began to lower his pants, I saw his cock pointing out of his boxers. It didn't really seem any longer than mine I thought. After Disha got his jeans off she literally tore of his briefs.

I thought that Disha had the same reaction as I did when she saw his cock for the very first time. I was correct about the length; he might have been a couple inch longer than me. I was 7" long and very proud of my length. But he was 9" long! Almost 25% more than mine!

What made me nearly gasp was how wide it was. It was enormous. I had a girth of 5", but he was in excess of 6.5"! More than 30% thicker than mine! Thicker than even a soda can! The mushroom-shaped bulbous head was as red and as big as a big size red and ripe tomato!

Wide eyed, Disha took his beasty cock in her tiny hand. Her fingers were not even able go all the way around it. I had to again evaluate the scene that was in front of me while Disha stroked his cock.

Disha and Raghu were now on their knees, completely naked together. For them I was totally non-existent at that moment of time. Not to blame anyone else, as I had let this go that far, and there was no way I could stop the inevitable now. Although anger and jealously were raging through my body, I had never been more turned on in all of my life.

******

Disha then took the oil bottle and poured it all over his body. Then she tilted her head back, closed her eyes, and poured the rest on herself. Her hands slid all over his body, every single muscle she wanted to capture, least to mention about his beasty cock.

Slowly she began to kiss and lick his oily, hairy chest. Her hands still explored his back and ass while her lips and tongue slid all over his muscular chest. Raghu then took her head and slowly lowered it down to his fully erect cock.

My eyes almost popped out when she stretched her lips around his exceptionally thick cock and began to suck it like a real pro. Her lips barely fit around the massive girth of his mammoth cock.

She began to thrust his cock in and out of her small and sexy mouth, deeper and deeper with every thrust. Raghu put his head back and moaned, appreciating her deep throating calibre and technique.

I was amazed. To realize the truth, I never knew that my wife of five years Disha could suck a cock like that. This was too much. The sight of Disha's thin, lip-gloss smeared sexy lips stroking his massive, oily cock with all eagerness.

The very sight of his powerful, muscular arms gripping her head, and the mere sight of their oily bodies together made me ejaculate in my trouser. After about a couple of minutes of their sexual bliss, Raghu had an intense orgasm.

Disha was pumping him off so vigorously with her mouth that I had no idea that Raghu had cum until I saw his potent semi white baby-making fluid started dripping out of the corner of her curved lips and down the rest of his 9" cock.

As gradually Disha slowed down her licking action, she made him totally dry. I was amazed again. Disha had never swallowed my cum in the few times she blew me. When I reached orgasm she used pull away and let me cum all over myself or on herself, but never inside her mouth. Never.

Another first for me to experience, for the many surprises in stock for me in that night full of surprises. At that point Raghu stoop down and began to suck Disha's left tit while manipulating the right with his thumb and forefinger.

******

CHAPTER -- IV: The First Fucking Experience Outside The Threshold Of Marriage!

At that point of time I decided to go to the bathroom for a second to clean up myself. I was dazed, still couldn't believe what was happening at that moment of time, in my villa, in front of me. Between my wife of nearly five years and my Big Boss of over two years. I think the trip to the bathroom helped me clear my head for a minute, because when I decided to go back into the other room, I actually had plans to stop them. And I was pretty firm in my decision.

****** But as soon as I saw Raghu and Disha again in the TV lounge, those firm plans erased out of my mind fast. They were on their knees kissing again and it was like I was lured back to my original vantage point only to observe them as they were deeply French kissing each other like long lost friends.

Once again Disha was using her 'Open Mouth Kissing Technique' and I became mesmerized once again as their tongues glistened in the light smeared with each other's saliva.

After a couple of minutes of this, things got really hot and out of hand. I could tell from her actions and expressions that Disha was desperate to get fucked badly by the brut in front of her, who was probably a good one and half decade older than her!

She grabbed the back of Raghu's head, locked her lips onto his very tightly, and pressed her body against his as if wanted to smash her fleshy tits against his muscular chest.

Their tongues disappeared from my view, but the lunging action of their mouths was still evident from the very fact that they were still enjoying Frenching each other.

Somewhere during this point of time Disha lost all her will power slowly but surely, her self control fizzled out gradually like mist under the hot rays of sun, and with that her faith and vows to me fizzled out forever.

Their hands went wild on each other's sweaty and oily bodies. Their excited and aroused bodies pressed and slid together in an action of reciprocity and wild need, which seemed to heighten the sexual tension even more to be fulfilled immediately.

The wet suction from their kiss and the sloshing of their oily bodies rubbing were the only sounds in the calmness of the villa.

I saw as to how desperately Disha was stroking Raghu's still half erect cock in between them. Though he had cum in a massive way only a few minutes back, her hand job was good enough for him to bring his manly possession to life all over again. And it was growing to its original form very fast.

******

Fear set into my mind and heart at the sight of this. I knew what was about to happen. When his cock was full size Disha wrapped her arms around his neck, still deeply kissing him. His hands slid down to her bubble-butt and clutched as if he possessed them.

My cock was once again rock hard. My emotions were crazy. My heart was pounding. And my mind was blurred.

Raghu lifted her up by the ass with his strong arms and Disha slowly wrapped her legs around him. It was like everything was in slow motion. The only sounds that could be heard were their oily body movements. Disha broke the kiss and kind of leaned forward and rested her head on his wide shoulder with her arms making an 'X' on his muscular back. Raghu then took one of his hands off her ass and slipped it down in between her legs to guide his cock into her. My hands were shaking. I was able to see his hand and cock just under her ass. He grabbed his cock and slowly guided it upwards towards her hairy twat.

I always love her hairy pussy. Keeping my request and interest, Disha always maintained a dense possession of dark, long and wavy pubic bush well cleaned and shampooed for being a hygiene freak that she was to the core.

I saw the massive purple mushroom head of Raghu's monstrous cock slowly disappear between her fleshy thighs. At that same moment Disha snapped her head back and moaned like never before.

At that very sight of it, I felt my heart once again sink to an all new low. Raghu's huge hands returned to my wife's tender ass. He then lowered her down a little bit more onto his cock as the wider part of his long and thick shaft began to disappear into her eager and willing hairy snatch slowly but surely.

My heart sunk even lower down into my stomach and then further below as Disha's moan turned into a screech, which not only startled me, but also settled my future as to what was there in store for me. Her erotic moans sounded like as if she was in pain, which was not a fact but was a fiction.

******

CHAPTER -- V: The New Low!

But then she began to scream and mouthed the words which I will probably remember for the rest of my life. Because those were the ultimate words of her betrayal to me and the final words of the beginning of my true cuckold story.

After she screeched, she screamed, "AAAHHHHHH... YOU'RE SOOO BIIIG... OOOHHHHHH... SOOO THICK... UUUMMMMMM... SOOO HUGE..." This was the final blow to my already broken heart.

She let out an even louder, continuous shriek as she began to slowly slide down the remainder of his inhuman shaft, shattering my long cherished dreams about setting off a dream home with a loving wife and two loving children.

Slowly, inch by inch, Raghu's huge cock not only invaded the woman I loved most, but also invaded into my sweet dreams about a sweet home.

Once Raghu's beasty cock was fully embedded inside my dearest wife's already saturated pussy, her prolong shriek finally ended with a lull of silence prevailed inside the villa as well as inside my mind.

Once she was completely invaded, like a defeated shoulder she looked into his eyes with complete surrender. But along with that I could see the most sensual, seductive look in her eyes, I had ever seen even during our honeymoon days.

The wicked look that was in Disha's eyes told me the very fact that she was completely under Raghu's evil spell and control. I thought back to how loving and innocent my wife used to be and how committed she was to me till about an hour before.

Now I was looking at how Raghu's powerful body and animalistic cock had changed all her loyalty as well as equation with me and our relationship. That's what turned me on the most.

Adding fuel to fire she then mewed, "OOOHHHHHH... RAGHU! FUCK MEEE... JUST FUCK MEEE WITH THAT BEASTY COCK OF YOUR'S! IT FEELS SOOO GOOOD!"

I had never heard Disha talk like this the entire time I have known her. It didn't take Raghu long as his hips began to rock back and forth. Disha began to scream out again saying something like, "AAAHHHHHH... YEAH... RAGHU... YOU'RE SOOO THICK... YOUR DARK AND LONG COCK IS SOOO DAMN GOOOD... IT'S DRILLING MY PUSSY LIKE NOTHING... I'VE EVER EXPERIENCED ANY TIME BEFORE!"

I watched for a while as Raghu and Disha rocked and bounced. I pulled out my multiple camera smart phone. First I took a few photos of their wild actions, oblivion to their knowledge as they were totally lost in their carnal desire.

Disha's head fell back, her back arched, and her body began to shudder, as I made a series of short videos including some real close ups to capture their most intimate moments... Body parts as well as facial expressions, not to mention the vocal and verbal exuberances.

Once satisfied with my action and results, all I needed to was to send it to the right person, that is, Rashmi; who within no time acknowledged receiving of all the photos and videos. Then there was even a small text message from her, 'HOW ABOUT A CUP OF COFFEE TOMORROW ANYTIME CONVENIENT TO YOU?' I confirmed the same without any delay.

Disha then made the loudest noise of the night. I knew that she was having her second or third orgasm of the night without an iota of doubt. My cock was throbbing. The whole time she kept repeating those fixed set of words of ultimate ecstasy, "UUUMMMMMM... RAGHU... YOU'RE SOOO DAMN LONG... SOOO AWEFULLY THICK... IT JUSSST CAN'T BE HUMAN BY ANY MEANS!"

Then there was one other thing she said that caught my attention. 'Attention' was probably a lesser impact word of connotation, which was probably one of the last nails on the coffin when she said, "YOUR COCK IS SOOO DAMN HOT INSIDE ME... IT'S LIKE YOU'RE ON FIRE... AND YOUR RED-HOT COCK IS BURING MY PUSSY THOROUGHLY INSIDE OUT!"

That was when Raghu spoke for the first time during their erotic fuck session, "I CALL IT THE 'TANOOR FUCK'! WHEN THE RED HOT COCK IS INSIDE A FURNACE LIKE CUNT! THE ULTIMATE RESULT IS SECRETION OF MOLTEN LAVA!"

That last statement of her made me suddenly realize that Disha was getting fucked for the first time in last five years of our marriage... WITHOUT A CONDOM! Which means no PROTECTION?

Though always on pill, still then she always insisted on using a condom, 'TO MAKE THINGS DOUBLY SURE!' After a couple of minutes Disha said in the middle of all of her screaming, "OOOHHHHHH... RAGHU... PLEEEEEESE... FUCK MEEE... FASTER... HARDER... DEEPER!"

Raghu responded by leaning her forward and practically tackling her to the vitrified tiled floor. Disha was now on her sweaty back while Raghu's dark and large hairy body looming large on top of her petite frame. Then his sheer stamina took over and he began to pound his huge cock into her hairy twat harder than I could ever dream of.

Disha responded to his mighty thrusts with those now familiar words, those were ringing in my head again and again, "UUUMMMMMM... YES! OOHHHH... YES! YOU'RE SOOO FUCKING BIIIG! SOOO FUCKING THIIICK! SOOO FUCKING HUGE! OOOHHHHHH... FUCK... F-U-C-K... FUUCCCKKKK!"

I watched all of the muscles contract each time Raghu thrust into her. Raghu's power was amazing. Disha looked sexier than I had ever seen her in my life. She seemed to be a part of him as she was playing to the tune of his action. After about 5 minutes Raghu said he was about to cum.

During those 5 minutes I think she had 2 more body shattering orgasms, maybe more. It was tough to tell because they were fucking so hard. Disha screamed again, "FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM! I'M ALL YOURS!"

He began to fuck her even faster and harder through his orgasm as Julie screamed, "ITS SOOO HOT! IT'S BURNING ME INSIDE OUT!" Then she clutched his ass, arched her back, and pressed his cock the full length inside her for her final orgasm.

Their orgasms occurred nearly at the same time, as if well rehashed and choreographed, and though the time they fucked crazy slowly fizzled out, but the very sight of them in ecstasy will last with me forever.

******

After they fucked that night... The night didn't end as I anticipated... After about 10 minutes of lying on the floor idle... Disha took Raghu's hand and lead him to the bathroom...

They took a shower together... I guessed to get the oil off of their bodies... I stayed on the couch and just wanted to go to sleep... I ended up lying there and listening to Raghu and Disha fuck all night! In various positions and at different locations... Covering virtually every nook and corner of the sprawling two floor villa.

I heard Disha got a good fuck while they were in the shower again... Then a little bit later I heard them fucking again and again their brains out... In our master bedroom... On our master king-size bed... After about an hour or so they came back into the living room area and into the kitchen where Disha hopped onto the breakfast table on all four and Raghu proceeded to fuck her from behind in a doggie position.

Then the most embarrassing thing happened to me... I didn't even believe... I's telling this far then... Then why not the next as to what happened next?

While they were fucking like rabbits... There was a mild knock at the main door... I don't think they heard anything... As they were oblivion to the outside world and continued to fuck like crazy... So, I decided to let it go and hoped that they would leave... But the person knocked about 10 more times with the last knocks being more like pounds... It was irritating... Hence I decided to see who it could be at this time of night...

123456...9