Zubeda Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took Khalil a while to land out of the shock this time. "Gaphar you are out of your mind. Do you even know what you're saying. Don't you hold anything sanctimonious?"

Gaphar did not think it worthy of a response. There was nothing sanctimonious in this world. Whatever happened was a fluke, a chance, the only law of nature was there was no law. There was no plan, there was nothing. The world was a stage for random occurrences. His heart burned with the rage he felt of not getting the only thing he had ever wanted in this life. Noor, nothing else mattered, nothing else ever would. And all his rage found one focus- Zubeda. He wanted to punish Noor, like no one had ever been punished before, but Gaphar could not punish Noor, he could not punish his own soul, so he would punish another woman for once and get rid of this rage that always kept his soul in hellfire.

12