Lights, Camera, Romance 02

Story Info
Movie star meets shy co-ed and the adventures begin.
1.6k words
4.4
25.1k
15

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen shoved her way through the crowd and sat heavily at a booth. Damn that Ella for talking me into this, she thought to herself, frowning before reaching into her bag and producing a red romance novel. On the cover was the picture of two people, man and woman, with the man's lips pressed against her exposed stomach and the woman's head thrown back as if she were in pleasure.

What she would give to be in this position with anyone. She longed to be curled up in bed with her vibrator and this book.

And there is exactly where she would be if it weren't for stupid Ella.

"Hello there," came the deep sexy voice of someone from behind her.

Jen felt a chill go down her spinal cord just from those two words only, and spinning around, she got a lot more than what she was bargaining for. He was gorgeous at about 6'6'' with untidy jet black hair and sparkling green eyes and the most handsome lopsided grin she had ever seen, though it was sexy with his perfectly white teeth.

"Hello." she finally replied, her eyes roaming along his chest, stopping at his belt. "Oh my."

The sudden attraction that Daniel had felt when he had seen this girl was clearly visible, longing to be inside of her.

"Like what you see?" He asked, as cock-sure as ever.

These words seemed to break Jen from her surveillance and she looked him in the face and saw the smirk. He was a jerk. She scoffed and turned around, going back to her book. Normally, she liked everyone, but this guy gave her the impression of someone who always got what they wanted, but this time, it wont be that way.

Danny was greatly taken back by her sudden mood change towards him. 'What did I say?' he thought to himself watching as she concentrated hard on her book.

"I know you're not reading that." He told her.

"I would be if you would just leave." She replied.

"Whats wrong? What did I do?" Daniel knelt besides her, not really sure of what he was doing. All he knew was that he had to find out what was wrong.

Jenifer on the other hand was slightly taken back by his inquisitiveness. "Do you pretend to care with every girl who turns you down?" she couldn't help but ask.

He snorted. "Hell no. Most girls just throw themselves at me. I'm just surprised that you aren't."

She rolled her eyes and rose to her feet, pushing him away when he offered to help. "You're a moron." She said quite bluntly. "And whoever 'threw' themselves at you are whores." With that she headed off into the crowd.

The shock of what she had just said slightly jarred Daniel. No one had quite ever turned him down, or spoken him off like that in a long time, and the worst part was that he kinda liked how she treated him like everyone else, then the reality hit him; she had no clue who he was.

This seemed to please him a lot more, and without stopping to think about it, he ran after her.

~~~@~~~

"I-I'm going home." Jenifer told Ella who was grinding against some random guy.

"Aw, why?" Ella stopped her dancing and immediately, the guy stopped too.

"This is not my thing and you know it El, i'll see you whenever you get home."

"Okay cool, but dont you want me to take you home or something?"

"I'll just catch the bus. See ya," she waved to them and walked away, heading through the back exit because it was quicker to the bus stop.

~~~@~~~

Daniel followed her. He felt like a paper clip, and she was a magnet. "Hey wait up!" He called to her, making sure no one was around.

Jen spun around quickly. She thought that she was the only person in the parking lot, but was proven wrong when she saw someone who she instantly recognized. "Stalker much?" she asked when he neared, but he only grinned.

"Listen, I'm Daniel. I'm sorry about inside and I honestly mean no harm." he said, his sexy voice sending chills down her spine.

Sighing, she gave in, seeing no other option as to accept this sexy stranger. "I'm Jen," she held out her hand and he took it.

Her hands were so soft, he thought to himself, picturing her hands around his now semi-erect cock. She said something, but he didn't quite catch.

"Huh?" he asked.

"I said that you can let go of my hand now." She repeated.

Daniel laughed and let go of her hand. "Sorry. Do you need a lift somewhere?" he asked.

"Do you honestly think i'm going to get into a car with you?" She asked with raised eyebrows.

Daniel laughed again. "I guess your right. But I can assure you, I dont touch little innocent girls."

Jen sorted. "Who are you calling little and innocent? I can take you right now if I wanted to."

"Bring it." he said, and dodged her left hook, only to jump right into the path of her right one. "Dammit." he held his face as the pain hit him. "You hit like a dude."

"Bring it." She told him.

"I dont hit women." he told her.

"Sissy." she smirked.

Daniel tackled her playfully, bringing her to the ground, but taking most of the blow himself only to find out that this was a huge mistake. Her knee came up and hit him in the stomach knocking the wind out of him and flipping him so that she was straddling him.

He really liked this position but he knew he shouldn't voice that or even try to take advantage of it 'cause he now knew that this girl could handle herself if she wanted to.

She was about to deliver him another punch when he saw it coming and grabbed her arm, rolling her unto her back with ease. He pinned her arms above her head just when her knee came up again and he raised his lower parts making his face come into contact with hers and before he or she knew it, his lips were on hers.

She tasted like apples, he thought, daring himself to take advantage of the slight gasp that escaped from her lips by placing his tongue inside her mouth, trying to capture the taste. She groaned into his mouth, pushing her body upwards.

He felt the first drop of moisture to touch his face when his lips left hers to touch her neck lightly. His tongue traced along her neck sending warning bells to her head as one hand left where he had her pinned and slipped under the flimsy material of her camisole, his hands traveling up to cup her through her bra.

She moaned again, arching herself into his hold. By now, the rain was falling freely, soaking them both, but they hardly felt it. He ground his hips into her stomach and his mouth found hers again.

His hands were sliding downwards, but she didn't care, everything he was doing felt so good. both hands were no longer pinning her arms, so she explored his body. Her hands tugged at his jacket, forcing him to throw it off as her lips neared his again.

His fingers slipped into her jeans and slowly brushed against her clit. She broke the kiss, throwing back her head and moaning so loudly it brought a smile to his lips as he did it again her body began to shake. He pushed his finger into her, and she came on his hand, her moans so loud he was practically grinning.

When she came down from her high, she saw Daniel laughing at her with raised eyebrows.

"What?!" She demanded.

"I have never before met someone who came so quickly."

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

"In my case, its a great thing. I wanna do so many things to you, but i'm afraid, I cant do it here." He got off of her and licked his fingers before reaching a hand out to help her up.

Jen sat up on her elbows. "What makes you think i'm the type of girl to run off with a guy I just met?"

"I KNOW that you're not that type. That's why I want you to come with me." he said.

"I gotta call my friend Ella first."

"Call her in the morning," he said, pulling her up and close.

Jenifer lost her train of thought for a moment as she stood pressed against him, feeling his hardness through his tailored pants piercing into her stomach.

"You dont know how protective she is. If I leave the house for an hour without telling her, she begins to freak out and I told her that I was going home, so if she gets there and i'm not there she might call the police and-"

Her sentence was cut short when his mouth joined hers sending shock waves down her body to her already soaked pussy.

"Jesus," he breathed, cupping her butt and pulling her into him, lifting her off her feet forcing her to wrap her legs around him for support, he led her to a car she hadn't noticed earlier and pressed her against its doors, one hand supporting her back, the other pulling down the front of her camisole, his head dipping to take an erect nipple into his mouth, sucking lightly.

She let out what sounded like a squeal blended with a scream from the feel of his teeth nipping at her sensitive nipple.

Daniel's cock lengthened and he knew that he couldn't hold back any longer. Jenifer seemed to sensed this because her hands cupped him through his pants, massaging slowly.

He groaned and kissed her neck, biting it gently, then licking it to cool the wound.

"I cant hold this," he said breathlessly into her ear.

"We cant do it here!" Jenifer told him.

"I know." He pulled her into the car and they drove off.