Vamp of the Night

Story Info
What if Kevin Thorn and Ariel were really Vampires?
18.7k words
2.5
11.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**WARNING: This story contains heavy use of Vampirism in terms of biting**

**WARNING: This story contains slight male on male action **

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe.

******

In the early evening hours in the city of Philadelphia on November 25, 2006, the WWE Superstars and Divas are arriving at the Holiday Inn located near the Wachovia Center where the annual Survivor Series Pay-Per-View is being held the following night. In the back of the hotel, on the loading dock, the Vampiric Extremist Kevin Thorn, dressed in black pants, a black vest, black button shirt and a black coat, is watching as the hotel's staff wheel a large black coffin from the back of one of the WWE Tractor Trailers. "Leave." Thorn says as the men rolls the coffin it near the doors that lead to the hotel's basement.

"What? We gotta get this inside pal.." One of them men say. Thorn glares at him, and the man questioning Thorn swallows hard as he sees Thorn's eyes turn red. "Um we'll come back later. let's go guys!" The man says as he leads the rest of his co-workers away.

Thorn then steps towards coffin and slides his hand over its smooth surface before he uses a key to unlock it, "Awaken." Thorn says as the lid of the coffin starts to open.

As the lid slides of the black coffin, the Vampiric Vixen known as Ariel, hauntingly rests before her she slowly opens her wicked, demonic eyes. "Hello Master..." Ariel hisses as she slides her slithering tongue against her two, small, upper fanged teeth while her arms are crossed against her large, juicy Vampiric chest. The blood-lusting, hauntingly hot Vixen slowly sits up in the white clothed interior of the coffin, slowly uncrossing her arms from her chest, dressed in a short black skirt and a blood-red, tight fitting halter top.

Thorn moves his eyes as he looks at his wickedly hot servant, "How was your rest my pet?" Thorn asks as Ariel stretches her arms up over her head.

Ariel narrows her eyes as she arches her back slightly, sticking her large Vampiric tits out. "Mmmm...perfect..." Ariel hisses as she kicks her smooth, sinisterly seductively legs over the edge of the black coffin before easily lifting herself out of her resting place.

"Excellent..." Thorn says with a slight smirk, "Tonight you shall feed on those who have taken my opportunities for success..." Thorn says as he motions towards the entrance of the hotel.

Ariel presses her wicked lips together and slides her tongue against her lips "I have been waiting to feast, my Master..." Ariel hisses as she slides her sinister hands against her wickedly hot body and her large Vampiric tits.

Kevin Thorn licks his fangs slightly, "Before you feast you must serve me... or have your forgotten your place?" Thorn says as he cups Ariel's chin with his right hand.

Ariel narrows her eyes, wickedly glaring at Kevin Thorn. "Oh no my Master..." Ariel replies with a hisses as she slides her hands against his powerful upper body to his strong shoulders before she slides his black jacket off.

"Good..." Thorn says as he allows Ariel to remove his jacket from his arms. As his Vampiric servant places his jacket on top of her coffin, Ariel then begins to work on the large silver belt buckle of Thorn's belt.

Ariel wickedly smirks as she keeps her sinister eyes locked with Kevin Thorn while she undoes his belt and easily slides the belt from around his waist. "Mmmm...my Master..." Ariel hisses as she leans forward and slides her wet tongue against the left side of his neck before she unzips his black slacks and pushes them down from his powerful waist. Kevin Thorn watches as Ariel lowers his black slacks from his powerful waist until his monstrously thick Vampiric cock is unleashed. Thorn's cock is already fully hardened by the time Ariel wraps her right hand around the base of his shaft.

"Ohhh Master...I can't wait to feast..." The blood-lusting Vampiric Vixen replies as she sinisterly pumps her right hand against his impressively hard and large, monstrous cock. Ariel slyly laughs as she slithers down to her knees in front of her Vampiric Master and instantly guides his massive cock into her wickedly hot mouth. Ariel wraps her blood-red lips around his cock and starts to hungrily devour his cock, bobbing her head freely to suck her master's cock.

"Mmmmm...." Thorn moans quietly as he watches Ariel bob her head at a smooth, yet quick pace back and forth along the length of his thick cock.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!" Ariel wickedly moans as she lifts and lowers her hauntingly black haired head on his cock, lapping her wickedly tongue against his massive shaft as she quickly moves her head.

"Ahhhh.... you badly want to feast my pet...." Thorn groans as Ariel whips her wicked tongue against the bottom side of his cock as she sucks it. Ariel presses her fanged Vampiric teeth against Kevin Thorn's massive cock and turns her head on his cock, grinding her teeth and lips lustfully on his shaft as she continues to wickedly suck and feast on his cock.

"Mmmmmm... ahhh...." Thorn licks his fanged teeth as Ariel takes his cock further past her blood red lips. Thorn smirks slightly as Ariel rakes her fanged teeth against the edges of his cock as she attempts to completely swallow it.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" Ariel hungrily moans before she lifts her head up from Kevin Thorn's Vampiric cock that drips with her sinisterly wet saliva. "Mmmm... Master...."

"Prepare yourself my pet..." Thorn says with a dark commanding tone. Ariel slowly rises to her feet and turns to bend over her coffin, which causes her short black skirt to rise up. Ariel slyly glances over her shoulder and licks her blood-red lips as she feels Kevin Thorn placing his powerful hands on her sinister ass as he pushes her skirt further up while standing behind her. Thorn smirks slightly as he puts his strong hands on Ariel's waist before he firmly impales her tight Vampiric cunt with his monstrous cock.

"Ohhhhh! Yesss Master!" Ariel moans and hisses as she pushes back against Kevin Thorn's massive Vampiric cock as she leans over the edge of the coffin as he starts to fuck her from behind.

"Mmmmm...." Thorn grunts slightly as he thrusts his cock deeply into Ariel's pussy with firm slow thrusts. Very gradually, the powerful Vampiric Extremist increase the pace and force of his thrusts as he fucks Ariel from behind.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhh yesss!" Ariel hisses as she feels up her large, juicy halter top covered tits with her hands as she rocks forward against the edge of the coffin. Ariel tilts her head back as she starts to force her tight, wicked pussy back against his cock. Thorn starts to dig his fingers into the skin of Ariel's waist as he thrusts his cock harder and faster into her pussy. Thorn's large balls smacks between Ariel's juicy thighs as her ass collides with his waist.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh Master!" Ariel moans as she roughly pushes back against Kevin Thorn's massive cock as he swiftly fucks her pussy. "Ohhhhh! Ohhhh!" Ariel hisses as she bends over more and places her hands onto the white clothed bedding of the coffin.

"Ahhh... mmm..." Kevin Thorn grunts as he pounds Ariel's cunt with his monstrous cock. Thorn pulls Ariel back towards him so that the force he's using feels twice as powerful to Ariel.

Ariel grits her wicked, sinister teeth as she feels her incredibly hot, devilish Vampiric body jerked back against Kevin Thorn's massive cock. "Ohhhhhh!" Ariel hisses as her ass grinds against his powerful waist. Thorn licks his fangs as he continues to fuck Ariel's wicked cunt as his massive cock starts to throb inside of her pussy. With one last powerful thrust, Thorn starts to cum inside of Ariel's pussy.

Ariel narrows her eyes as she glances over her shoulder and wickedly smirks at Kevin Thorn "Ohhhhhh Master....mmmmm"

Thorn waits until he's finished cumming before he slowly pulls his cock out from Ariel's pussy, "You have earned the right to go feast..." Thorn says as the last inch of his cock escapes from Ariel's cunt.

Ariel slowly turns around and sits on the edge of the coffin, crossing her wickedly and seductively smooth legs as she sits. "Master...I shall feast all the night long..." Ariel says before wickedly laughing.

* * *

Inside of the hotel's laundry room, Carlito is taking his wet clothes from a washer and placing them in a dryer. "Carlito having to do his own laundry? That's not cool..." Carlito grumbles as he leans over the washer to peek inside to see if he has any clothes left inside of it. Carlito raises an eyebrow as he feels an eerie chill against the back of his neck, causing him to slowly stand straight up. The cool Caribbean Superstar suspiciously raises an eyebrow and glances over his shoulder to see the quiet, vacant surroundings of the laundry room.

Carlito turns around to look in every direction of the laundry room, "Okay... who's messing with Carlito?" Carlito asks. After hearing no reply, Carlito turns to face the dryer and closes the hatch. Carlito then leans against the dryer as he sets the timer. As Carlito sets the timer on the dryer, the power within the laundry room suddenly surges, causing the dryer and washer to shut off as the lights come to an eerie dim.

"What the hell?!" Carlito says with an annoyed tone as he kicks the dryer. "Stupid cheap machine..." Carlito adds as he blames the dryer for the dimness within the laundry room. The door to the laundry suddenly slams shut, causing Carlito to jump and quickly turn around inside of the dimmed laundry room.

"Who's there?! This isn't cool!" Carlito yells as he narrows his eyes as he tries to see if he's alone within the laundry room. The lights within the laundry room slowly return to their full brightness as Carlito turns back to the dryer and notices the Vampiric Vixen Ariel sitting on top of the dryer hungrily licking her Vampiric fanged teeth.

Carlito covers his eyes as the sudden brightness blinds him a bit, "That's not cool!" Carlito says as he rubs his eyes.

Ariel wickedly laughs as she slithers off of the dryer and starts to slyly approach Carlito "Perfect time to feast, the night is still young..." Ariel hisses.

Carlito, who's dressed in a loose fitting blue t-shirt and light brown colored shorts, raises an eyebrow as his vision clears up, "What?" Carlito asks as he starts to back up away from Ariel.

Ariel narrows her eyes and smirks as she continues to step closer to Carlito, stalking the Caribbean Superstar. "I need blood...I crave it..." Ariel licks her wicked lips as she backs Carlito against the left wall inside of the laundry room and places her hands onto his blue t-shirt, feeling his chest through the material.

Carlito makes a face as Ariel feels up his chest through the material of his shirt, "Hey that does not sound cool... what are you..." Carlito says as Ariel begins to easily tear his shirt down the middle.

"Quiet, my pet..." Ariel hisses and grits her teeth as she tears his blue t- shirt away from his toned upper body and wickedly slithers her hands down his chest and towards his stomach.

"Carlito don't like this..." Carlito says as he starts trying to move away form Ariel but she grabs the waistline of his shorts, which keeps him from moving away from the wall.

"This won't hurt...I promise..." Ariel hisses as she locks her sinister eyes with Carlito and starts to slyly lower his light brown shorts from his waist with her hands.

"Carlito thinks this is too weird to be cool..." Carlito says as Ariel slides down his shorts to expose his Caribbean cock. Carlito's eyes are slightly wide as Ariel keeps looking into his eyes.

Ariel flicks her tongue against her two sharp fangs as she places her left hand around his semi-hard, Caribbean shaft and roughly grabs hold of his afro-styled hair with her right hand. "I've been waiting a while to feast..." Ariel wickedly says to Carlito.

"HEY! OW!" Carlito yells as Ariel yanks on his afro-styled hair as she begins to roughly stroke his cock to get it to completely harden quickly. Ariel presses her blood-red lips tightly together before she removes her right hand from Carlito's hair and slithers down to her knees in front of Carlito while she roughly jerks her left hand against his cock.

"Ahhh ow! That's too hard..." Carlito groans as Ariel causes him pain as she tugs and pulls on his dick with her left hand. Ariel lowers her black haired head and opens her wickedly hot, wet mouth as she swallows Carlito's Caribbean cock with ease. Pressing her wicked lips tightly around his shaft, the Vampiric Vixen starts to roughly and hungrily bobs her head to suck his cock.

"Ahhh... awww!" Carlito moans as Ariel twists her head on his hard Caribbean cock as she increases her pace very quickly as she sucks his dick.

"Mmmmm! Ohhhhhh!" Ariel sinisterly moans as she bobs her Vampiric head on Carlito's cock as she wickedly and smoothly devours his nicely sized shaft with her mouth.

"Awww... ohhh shit... mmm too rough! Too rough!" Carlito moans as Ariel's teeth rakes against the length of his cock as she hungrily sucks his decently large cock. Ariel lifts her wicked eyes and glares up at the pleading, pain- filled Carlito as she continues to roughly rake her Vampiric teeth back and forth against his shaft while she takes him deeper into her mouth.

"Ahhhh... ahhh!" Carlito moans with pain as Ariel takes his cock all the way past her blood red lips. The Caribbean Superstar grits his teeth as Ariel presses her teeth on his cock, which makes him tense up in pain. Ariel turns her head wickedly on Carlito's cock as she rapidly bobs her haunting black haired head on his cock while she feels the head of his shaft smacking against the back of her wicked mouth.

"Ahhh... ahhh shit... ahhh!" Carlito moans as his cock begins to throb within Ariel's hot, wet and sinister mouth as she hungrily sucks on it.

Ariel quickly lifts her head as she tastes the first drops of cum exiting from Carlito's cock and she wickedly smirks. "Mmmm...the release is so good..." Ariel hisses.

"Ahhh damn..." Carlito groans as his cock throbs wildly as Ariel grips his cock with her right hand and begins to stroke it.

Ariel wickedly smirks as she looks up and locks her glared eyes with Carlito as she roughly strokes her right hand against his throbbing shaft. "Ohhhh... the feast is soon..."

"Ahhh... aww... ohhh!" Carlito moans loudly as he begins to cum, and his warm spunk shoots form the piss slit of his cock. Ariel tilts her head back and closes her eyes as she feels the warm cum of Carlito dripping down his shaft and onto her right hand that remains wrapped around his cock.

"Ahhh... ahhh shit..." Carlito groans as his cock starts to soften once he's finished cumming.

Ariel slowly releases the hold of her right hand around Carlito's cock and stands up from the floor of the laundry room. The sinister Vampiric Vixen firmly places her hands against the chest of the now relaxed Carlito as she pushes him against the wall in the laundry room. Ariel moves her hands to Carlito head and turns his head to the left side, exposing his bare neck. "Ohhh yess..." Ariel hisses and moans before she leans her head forward and opens her mouth to completely expose her sharp, two upper fangs before she sinks her Vampiric teeth into the skin of Carlito neck. Ariel's eyes roll with lust as she tastes the sweetly bitter taste of his warm blood entering her mouth.

"AHHHHHH!" Carlito screams as Ariel's fangs enter his skin. The Caribbean Superstar then starts to slowly sink to the floor as Ariel sucks the blood from his neck.

Ariel lifts her head away and slowly licks her blood-stained lips. "Mmmm...so tasty..." Ariel hisses as Carlito lays motionless on the floor.

* * *

In the hotel's gym, Spirit Squad members Kenny, Johnny, Nicky and Mitch are all working out. Kenny, wearing green shorts and a white tank top, is on a treadmill. Johnny, wearing black work out pants and a white t-shirt, is doing chin ups with a bar that's bolted to the wall. Nicky, wearing blue shorts and a black tank top, is on a bench doing crunches. Mitch, dressed in green sweat pants and a gray sweatshirt, is doing a stepping exercise on a set of wooden steps near the right wall. "Where's Mikey with those protein drinks?" Kenny asks as he jogs on the treadmill.

"He probably got lost again." Mitch chuckles.

"Wouldn't surprise me," Johnny smirks as stops doing chin ups and he begins to do some push-ups.

"Aw come on, he's probably flirting with some babe that's way out of his league," Nicky says. All four men then pause and laugh at the thought of their teammate trying to pick up a woman. The door of the hotel's gym, suddenly slams closed causing Johnny, Kenny, Nicky and Mitch to all jump back at the sudden slamming of the door, appearing to be on its own.

"What just happened?" Mitch asks as he looks at the door, while Kenny trips and falls off of the treadmill.

Kenny sits on the floor, "Mikey you little asshole!" Kenny yells thinking it was the fifth member of the Spirit Squad playing a joke on them.

"Mikey? Who is Mikey?" The eerie, hissing, echoing voice of the Vampiric Vixen, Ariel, fills the hotel's gym causing the four Spirit Squad members to look at each other with confusion.

Everyone looks at Johnny, "Johnny quit with the woman's voice..." Nicky says.

"Hey that wasn't me!" Johnny says innocently.

"Hahahah!" The sinister laugh of Ariel fills the room as the lights within the gym gradually come to a dull dim. "It is time to feast..." Ariel hisses as she appears laying across the smooth wooden bench of the gym, directly behind Kenny.

"Ummmm Kenny... behind you..." Johnny says as he sees Ariel behind Kenny.

"Haha... very..." Kenny turns a bit and jumps when he sees Ariel, "Where the hell did you come from?!"

Ariel wickedly narrows her eyes and smirks as she slyly slithers to sit on the wooden bench, crossing her wickedly smooth and seductive legs. Ariel slides her sinister tongue against her blood-red lips as she slides her hands up her stomach towards her large Vampiric tits as she wears her red halter- top and short black skirt. "The feast is always so good..." Ariel hisses "And much better with four..."

Nicky's eyes go wide as Ariel feels up her tits through the material of her halter top, "Damn..." Nicky says in a surprising deep voice.

"This is weird.... too weird for me..." Mitch says as he steps towards the door and open he grabs the door knob. He tries to open the door which doesn't move, "Hey... what the hell?!" Mitch yells as he tries to open the door. Ariel grits her teeth as she stands up from the bench and starts to stalking approach Kenny with her demonic eyes locked with him. Ariel licks her Vampiric teeth as she places her hands against his white tank top covered chest and rips the tank top off with her razor-sharp, dark red painted fingernails.

"Hey... what the hell!" Kenny yells as Ariel pulls the ripped pieces off his tank top from his body. Ariel wickedly smirks as she rakes her sharp fingernails against Kenny's tanned and toned chest as she slithers her wicked hands down towards his stomach and waist. Ariel slyly glances over her shoulder and narrows her eyes at Johnny working wickedly Vampiric skills on him from afar.

"Whoa..." Johnny says as his eyes start to glaze over as Ariel looks into his eyes. As if in a trance, Johnny starts to step towards Ariel as she starts to slowly lower Kenny's shorts to free his cock.

"Johnny... hey Johnny... what the hell are you doing?" Nicky asks as he sees Johnny stand behind Ariel. Ariel raises an eyebrow and smirks wickedly as she feels Johnny's has placed against her skirt covered Vampiric ass, before she feels his hands roaming underneath skirt. Ariel bends over while standing and wraps her right hand roughly around Kenny's hardening cock and starts to wickedly stroke his shaft. Ariel then shifts her cold, demonic, Vampiric eyes on Mitch.