All Comments on 'Her Itch'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 521 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
it is a story

not very believable but a story just the same.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
I liked it because it shows the realistic side of divorce.

And that is no one wins except the lawyers.

Thanks for writing a great story, even if I did hate everyone in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
stupid

this is WIMP-CUCK story 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A rare story type the Escape From Cuckolding story

An almost open marriage story, where the omega man becomes beta man during the divorce decision and the company revolt. He is not the sico cuckold type man he is not interested his wife's sex adventure, not a wife watcher extreme porn addict, bisexual or hidden homo and not a submissive hetero type. He is a classic omega, who lives in a declared open marriage, but the wife provides him with enough sex not to chase the strange women. Only exception the company whore action when he destroys the rule of the open marriage firstly.

1. question?

I do not know the author did not write why the wife changed the open marriage rule to cuckolding lifestyle direction to introduce her bull to him? It may be the cause was the first rule violation by the husband, she wanted the omega man to transform to cuckold after the two older kids left the nest.

She confess her secret apartment from the begining of their marriage. The author does not explain well this turn of the wife, but this wife turn that she wanted to change the open marriage connection to cuckold connection changed him from omega to beta. With help he became violent and he leave his family. A running husband. The changing from omega to beta was helped by the job problem. A wrong company decision caused a job revolt and he left company, but he did not go to the competitor company.

2. question?

The author did not write straight he got big sum money, bonus not to join to competitor company. I think the case was this, but he did not write.

The company revolt was for the distorted human resourch politics. Company whoring and family connection can cause not too compatent person career to decrease the effectiveness of the job power!

3. question?

The kids know they lives in open marriage and they are angry he left his hot wife/mom. The kids want to maintain a marriage, but to discuss an open marrige it was funny for me. I think the most cases the kids try to be neutral in family problem and their answer is the neurality in the most cases mainly they are over 18 years old!

All right the author wanted to show the older kids behaved against the average, I accept, but funny and funny. (I am writting a story where the over 18 years daughter chooses her cheating mom after divorce and BTB will be (Bitch=his daughter), so I understand the difference to the average)

The story interesting except for my 3 questions "Escape from Cuckolding" story without RAAC wich is very rare in LW, so 5***** .

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 8 years ago
Don't go to counseling

Just walk away and try to keep a good relationship with your youngest son. Frankly I knew that his marriage was doomed from the start. To be fair she warned him but she certainly didn't even try to restrain herself. His wife is a master manipulator much like all the other women in RG's stories. She knows exactly what words and things to do and say to manipulate him into going along with what she thinks is best. If they end up going to counseling I'll bet my collection of swords that the counselor and the children will all be primed and ready to blame him and guilt him into going back to her. She'll never stop, she's a slut plain and simple; monogamy just isn't in her DNA... which strangely may have passed to her stepdaughter if I know Shantels methods of child rearing.

No it's best if you just leave her and make it official. Sooner or later you'll be wanting female company and will start dating. Life goes on et cetera et cetera. Hell the whole "open marriage" thing was a crock of shit to begin with. She just invented a way to soothe your ego and turn a blind eye to her cuckolding you for as long as possible knowing that you'll never do the same. The only time you ever did SHE gets pissed, there was no blinking difference. No real man would ever put up with any of this and she knows it, so she played on your male ego to make you SEEM like the real man while she was getting screwed by the dick of the week.Speaking of with her rate at getting her itch scratched seemed to get more rapid.

At first it was rare, then sometimes, then occasional and finally daily. SHE NEEDS THERAPY, SHE'S A FLIPPING NYMPHOMANIAC!!!!

This story gets a 2 star from me, only because he beat the shit out of her bull and raised some hell in his corrupt former company. But the whole kids abandoning him/ her trying to pull him back into this cuckolding marriage with counseling/ him failing to see that she's no good- components sincerely make me just want to score it a 1 star... ah fuck it 1 star.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 8 years ago
1 last question

How the hell does a story like this get a 4 star rating?

Is someone just tampering with the rating system some how?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why?

I don't get why anyone would agree with an 'open marriage' when they're clearly not like that themselves? You only fuck up your mind with that kind of bullshit.

Have the kid with her, pay child support, visit the kid and that's that.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Open Marriage, No Marriage

There is no such thing as an "open marriage". By definition marriage precludes sex with other people. Sex outside marriage is a violation of the contract. These rules are not made by legislatures, lawyers, intellectuals or even slut real estate agents. These rules are hardwired into the human psyche. Sure there are plenty of sluts out there, plenty of cheaters, but they are NOT the norm, they are not the people that hold relationships, families and society together. They are shit.

This slut took him to Church after he slept with another women? Are you kidding me? Of course church is not faith and is often filled with shit like her. How does an intellectually gifted man hooks up with a slut real estate agent in the first place? Rebound? Then she gets pregnant? Planned? Yup. She is a real piece of shit. In my world, he and his friends would have seen her for what she was, shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
too clever but became arrogant ?

Ah, what we endure in the name of love (and that can go both ways)? She wa a manipulator. She surely tricked him into marriage with her pregnancy since he would offer her the better and easy life, and her clever confession. She had it all worked out.

For a bright guy, he was outsmarted from the beginning with her story about the itch.

The deceit and non respect right from the start.

Apparently, it was only from time to time first (that is known of), then more frequently, weekly and at the end a daily occurence. When she came back the first time, she took a long shower. With the sex she was giving him and fucking around so much, he surely must have had sloppy seconds.

Not only did she run around, she made him even pay for her dalliances. Renting an appartment and financing her lovers. Only possible because she didn't have to bring the money home to spend on the family. And it weren't the occasional lovers since she had them bring a statement of clean health and they had to remain monogamous to her, i.e. long time relationships like with the last one.

Good for him, he finally had enough and did something about it. The situation at work is in fact only a rnadom event, showing that he had much more spine than everybody, and especially those two whores, thought he had.

Very good story Richard. Give us more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bullshit

This is a load of bullshit. What kind of man allows this? Not me or any other man that has any self respect. I give it a two and that's a bit of a stretch.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 8 years ago
One

must be true to themselves, she told him the truth, he should have been honest and not married her no matter what the kids wanted. It was always going to end badly. When one wants an open marriage it is always to have a form of control, I can do what I want, I don't have to give up anything for you. It is a selfish act, plain and simple. TK

BriteaseBriteaseover 8 years ago
Oh dear!

Some readers don't seem to be able to get past the situation to appreciate the story. An extremely well written and thought out story I have to add, and not as unlikely as some of the things you read here. (including some of mine I fear).

Anyway, I enjoyed it. 5 stars and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting..

This was an interesting story, for sure. It left me with a feeling of incompletion though. Nothing was really changed, no issues dealt with. Shantel did give him warning about her supposed itch. But she didn't tell the truth of what it really was and misled him in all of the time they were together. We all know that a relationship built on lies will not survive in the long run. Why try to hide the cuckolding by wrapping in a play on words? Knowing that he would not willingly go along with that type of relationship, she should have known it would blowup sooner than later. But hey, keep up the writing. Your stories are getting better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Agree with total BS

What a BS story. And forgetting about the whole misguided premise of the so-called "open marriage." But really only open for one side. The reason for bringing Sam to meet him, what crap. Keeping her lovers in an apartment, more crap. His natural daughter not speaking to him because she felt he had violated what she thought was an open arrangement with her step-mother, a huge pile of crap. Definitely not what I expected from this author. What a horrible way to start my day. No thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
britease

Dicksucker comments on another dicksucker

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 8 years ago
no offense but this was a BS story

it just shows how far cuckorotica has fallen. Between Britease and the low life pussy assed moronic racist anon, it can't get any worse. Anon if your going to use the "N" word look in the mirror first and find out what the word mean idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Different!!

Unusual story. I enjoyed this story. It was well written and was more realistic than some. The plot and characters were very well developed for a short story. The story moved along well. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Editing was excellent. Hopefully you will write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you!

Well written, entertaining, couldn't stop reading it, most interesting turn of events and I did enjoy the revenge.

Ignore, those who demean and have no compassion. You are an excellent writer and I am happy that you are strong enough to ignore them.

5 stars plus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Her itch his pain

I am an alcoholic. It hurt my relationship with my wife, so I changed. I go to AA and I have been sober for years. It's not always easy.

Her approach to her "addiction" is to have a separate liquor cabinet.

Her husband just enables her.

If someone has a problem and is not going to at least try and help themselves, you shouldn't help them continue down the road.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Agree with huedogg

The stories have become more frequent about cuckold men. It's not something that turns me on either but I'm sure a lot of people love that lifestyle/ fantasy.

If he was against her itch he could have said no and found someone else. Plenty of other fish in the sea. Millions. But his fantasy was being cuckolded.

Leonji

ephesiosephesiosover 8 years ago
Great writing, sad story

This is a story of pride. Hers and his. I don't think he was wrong in what he did. On paper he had it all, a wife who truly loved him, and job that paid well, and great kids. But their relationship was always, from the beginning, on a brittle foundation. .

If I was him, I would probably question my decision a little bit. I don't think it was the wrong decision, but I bet he's asking himself if his ego will keep him warm at night? Was it worth losing his relationship with his children? I just don't understand why he didn't just play around too. He was more than entitled to it. There are plenty of women out there, and there IS this thing called the internet where you can meet them. Also his attack of Sam was just dumb and childish. He agreed to this, he shook the guy's hand, you expect Sam to turn away a free meal ticket with a side a sex when he thinks the husband is on board?

Truthfully this story was really sad for me. There were no winners, all losers. I hope you can continue this story and at least brighten it a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done

But brutal, cold, and empty. Awful people doing awful things to each other and their children. I think I need a shower.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Suspend your disbelief

Look, this is quite a touching story if you can get over the ridiculous premise. Zillions of people have the urge to fuck others but they put it aside in the interests of their partner and their children. Why should this selfish bitch be given special dispensation.

DragonlightoneDragonlightoneover 8 years ago
An itch or addiction?

As a story of fiction: yes, I was able to suspend belief and to accept the scenario for what it was. This was a gripping, if dark, story of love, cheating, humliation and, to a degree, acceptance. Underlying it all, for me, was a form of addiction to which most people can succumb in one way or another. Alcohol is the obvious one to all, Literotica is another *chuckles! Any addiction with dark connotations is difficult to cope with on both sides, i.e. victim and 'carer'. An interesting tale and very thought provoking; I loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not too bad at all.

Not quite sure about the last 1/4 of it... The ending seemed a bit confused and rushed. But it was reasonably well written and contained a couple of things missing from most of these cuckold stories..... Plausibility and characters that don't seem completely insane. Both are rare attributes for the LW category. So generally my reaction is positive.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 8 years ago
5*

With some small issues. The protagonist's snap, while understandable was a little under supported. Just a little. And it still feels unfinished. But still a 5*.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
Loved it

I felt myself getting angry with this story. These stories rarely evoke any emotion from me, but this one was different. Great job. Glad it stayed realistic.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Very well written...but...

Very well written...but it had some matter not explained...She was open about how she was when he asked her to marry him...But only later he found out she had lied...Her affair would be once occasionally, but she had a house where she had her lover, payed them money to fuck her, almost every day, some days twice...How could this woman say she loved and brespected him? She even brought the lover to her house to meet the husband and son...She even didn't respected and loved her own son...About the company...all companies are like that, if the real workers don't step up for their rights...She never could get another lover, even paying them? 2*

vazkor13vazkor13over 8 years ago
great story

I really love that story and really do not understand why so many people trash it.

First : it is so differrent from 90% of the stories here!

Second : RG is a real good writer

I do not think she is so despicable, she was upfront with him, she did not lie, and for years she did not flaunt her lovers.

What I find interesting is that for 12 years he was a happy man, with a wife who doted on him, was there for him, their kids, their sexual life was more than fine.

But , sadly , she was also a manipulative bitch, and obviously a nymphomaniac, who went much, much, too far.

What was suppose to be a few night here and there, was, in fact a double life. And our hero was faced with a real hard conundrunm : happiness or pride, which is not really a choice, without pride how can a man be happy ?

I like the way it end, with a simple divorce, without acimony, and probably too people too differrent to be together that should never have been married, unless she could change her ways. But I find her to be a really interesting woman, in a way, I would really like to see them again together.at st

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Hey

Why did you take down part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
unfinished ending

Good story but I felt a lot missing from the ending, or maybe I don't understand the wife and her issue. Strange love and wants

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Frankly I blame the narrator !

I was entertained. No problem there. But this was a fairy tale that cleverly used some classic archetypes to hook me in. In terms of being believable. Nahhh. Why get married to a self-confessed bag of crazy? How could any sane woman believe introducing the bull as a surprise to husband and son be remotely a good idea ?

Excellent level of dialog overall and the characters were well crafted. I liken this story to a superb house built using a sinkhole as a foundation. The MAIN thing is I was entertained. The author clearly worked hard on this story and for that I thank him.

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
thoughts

Though i still consider her a slut, she was up front with him about not wanting to get married for this particular reason. She knew she couldnt be faithful but yet he like many others in this position thought that he could cure her of her itch and that her love for him would take away her desires for extramarital sex. However she did seem to somewhat humiliate him especially by bringing her lover by the house. I personally would never raise my kids around an open marriage so i would never had married a woman like her. 3 stars though, good read

sdc97230sdc97230over 8 years ago
I call this one mostly his fault

She was upfront about her inability to be faithful, and put forth a plan for an open marriage. He knew upfront that he couldn't be comfortable with it, but married her anyway, "for the children," thinking he could change her after they were married. When does that plan EVER work out, for ANYONE?

There are some quibbles with the specifics of her plan. If her intent is not to put her strange on the side in his face, she shouldn't have been dressing up to go out at home where he and the kids could see it, and should have kept a change of clothes at the office or at the apartments she was using so that she could just be "late" some nights and come home looking like she had been working, and when the prospective strange couldn't get on with it without reassurance from hubby she should have just passed on him and picked another. But these were all things that could have been fixed if he had really been onboard with an open marriage instead of just being its victim.

They would all have been better off sticking with non-exclusive co-parenting in separate households.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This guy is STUPID

I don't blame the "wife" at all, she was very upfront about it @ the beginning stating she cheated on her ex and she'll cheat on him as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very intriguing story

Interesting story. The wife over time shifts from the need to scratch an occasional itch to a parallel life where she has her full time kept boy toys. She makes the mistake of forcing an introduction that sets off the cascade of events that undoes them as a couple.

He is obviously a very busy guy, and does not bother to learn the true extent of her other relationships. Out of sight and out of mind. Not until the meeting with Sam his anger and her response does he bother to find out.

The issue at work is the same analogy. he observes the promotion of the unqualified female (CEO;s daughter) and that's the straw that breaks the camels back. He forced the company to quell a rebellion by the male and female worker bees by forcing them to throw more money at the lab staff.

He is gone on to greener pastures. Somewhat illogical for such a bright guy to not tie up lose ends with a divorce. Can't see an reconciliation because he finally knows what he is dealing with.

Compelling story, entertaining and a good read. Not the same run of the mill LW fodder. Thanks.

mike9698mike9698over 8 years ago
FUCKING HELL

okay note to self. dont ever read any of this author's cuck bullshit again. how did this crap get 4 *.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 8 years ago
Really liked this story until the end.

I don't get why he would leave her. He had everything he could want in marriage and his wife appeared to always make him first because she so loved and appreciated what he let her have.

This is what a true happy cuckold relationship should be like. The husband gets everything he needs from the marriage and the wife gets what she needs. No humiliation not snide remarks. She was honest... However he wasn't. Too bad.

Sure... Mistakes were made. That happens in a marriage... But there was never any attempt to work things out. So sad.

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Really liked your story

Had the blood boiling, at this bitch and her selfishness. And the fact she hid getting fucked by her boy toy three, four times a week! Loved the way you ended it. Would love for you to continue this, as we need to see what happens down the road with each of them.

Nice job, this is the kind of story I can really get into. A 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What a selfish pig with zero morals. She fucked guys for years and he fucked on girl and she flipped making a rule that she was breaking every time . He should of left her a long time ago . What a crock of shit she was spewing. He should of smashed her head also . The kids are pissed why

cpetecpeteover 8 years ago
Loved the writing

hated the wife in the story arc...well done 5*

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
What a self-centered bitch....

this Shantel is! All she wanted was a hubby bring home a 6 figure income, while she used her own money for a Mercedes and fancy clothes, have a cuckold at home to baby sit while she goes a whoring! This is the kind of wife, in this category, that you really want to see get the full BTB treatment, though she really didn't get that in the end. The sad part is the alienation of the children from the dad. That's my rant.

5 *s for plot and character development. Deal with it if you don't agree.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Sorry, Only 3 Stars

Would have been more, but needs a more conclusive ending.

Other thoughts:

"So you're telling me you blew up the place because you felt insulted? Just a matter of your ego?"

I know it’s about a different subject, but why in these stories, when the husband stands up for himself, he is dismissed as just having an ego problem?

After Sam's visit, he should have told her that the "open" marriage was closed, that if she wanted to keep him as a husband that nothing less than 100% fidelity was acceptable.

As for the children, she MUST tell Maggie that if she doesn't reconcile with her father not to bother calling or visiting her either, that her father HAS to come first in her life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fascinating

I really enjoy your stories when you post them, they always have very thought provoking plots. Its interesting to see how people respond as well. from my view point even her honesty is dishonest especially to herself which she can't tell. she tells him in the beginning that she needs the occasional side thing which is a lie when she has affairs not the same thing which is what she led him to believe. don't ask don't tell not an excuse if she's being honest? as for her loving him maybe but i think more out of guilt because she knows she's lying once in a while is once in a while not all the time which is what she originally said. this is where i find a woman's view point of deceit and deception fascinating because they can base everything on a half truth and say I was being honest and I told how it was going to be. which most of us know is bullshit cannot say all because too many of us live with this type of justification and rationalization for truth. so when it came to her spending family money on setting up her lovers and meeting them all the time her facade of once in awhile is total fabrication and love for him was a lie other then she really cared for him knowing if she didn't keep up her lie it would all go away like in the end. funny how she has trouble finding something regular when she has no interferences guess she doesn't want the daughter to see who she really is. so i say fascinating because even though this is fiction we know there is always so truth to it somewhere. thanks again look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this story was weird.

so after so many years he finds his balls. as she kept her lovers . you said she fucked these guys almost daily ,then she,d go home and fuck her husband. so he was an idiot till the end. and finally go some payback to his co. how could any one live like that. shantel needed some strong mental health consoling, how can anyone live such a double life. just a weird story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
no romantic end?????

I just wish there had been no beginning for this "story"

Shame as i had enjoyed your previous submissions but this got a vote of 2* from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The only problem and one at fault

Is HER. She doesn't love or respect anyone but herself. But she pretends she does very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't get enough RichardGerald stuff.

The storyline/plot and characterizations are first rate. You go places outside my comfort zone and make it compelling. While Crime and Punishment is your best submission imho, this story is the best edited. Congratulations for another great story and thanks so much for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Should have done this long ago

First he should have never agreed to an open marriage and divorced her a long time ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Sorry. I didn't like any of this. No one was sympathetic or likeable.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 8 years ago
Very well plotted

and well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I didn't think the Sun Tsu reference was good for this story or this character. He did not at all seem like the type to read a book like that. He's more of the accepting his lot type not being proactive and developing strategies. His buddy Tony maybe but him....

jasonnhjasonnhover 8 years ago
Lousy wife

He says no one was to blame but she certainly was.

What she explained and he agreed to was the occasional (rare) itch scratched. I think he was a dope agreeing but the character can make their own choices. She turned it into a full time guy being put up at an apartment and lying about it. She was disrespecting her hubby BIG time. She deserved far worse than she got but it's not surprising she didn't get it. He was a wimp in the marriage and a wimp after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was one of those stories....

...That makes you go ewww, then want to spend an hour in the shower, scrubbing. Although in typical RichardGerald form it was well laid out, well thought out and nicely executed, there was absolutely nothing likeable about ANYONE in this story, except maybe Tony.

If it were up to me, I'd cut the two protagonists throats, bleed them out over an alligator pit and then throw their carcasses in. Everyone else, including their kids, would be taken out into the ocean, sharks chummed in and then every person in the story with the exception of Tony, would be thrown in. Hell, I might have the Captain sink the boat and jump in too.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Very depressing ... And GOOD!

My main quibble is the notion that a high class restaurant would ask clients to eat a large measure of sand at the end of their repast! Deserts are not very sweet!

5* (I hope that serves RG as dessert!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A cuck story by any other name is still a reeking pile of humiliation and subordination.

He got what he deserved. He knowingly married a big cock slut. An "open marriage" is like a "loving rape." Or maybe better, "compassionate slavery." People can be very creative to coin terms that assuage the cruelty, perversity, and selfishness of their behavior. So interesting how you have all the females prove he is loved by the stuff he got: sex, meals, hugs, kisses, clean house, respectful kids. What he was denied was respect, gratitude, and sacrifice. She made what she thought was a very comfortable cage for him, with lots of shallow self-serving justifications for her disrespect and her whoring. She was only honest about one thing: she warned him. And if she had stayed below the radar he would still be the clueless cuckhold, her the whoring tramp, and both living in their own form of bliss.

No sequel needed. They will stumble along as two cripples, fucking up each other's lives, until one dies simply wanders off one day.\

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Liked it but.

Didn't like the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story

Gave it a 5. It does seem that there was a gap. Husband never explained to his wife that he knew she was sexing her lovers EVERY DAY and not just the occasional fuck. This was a big oversight. Wife has no way to really know what happened. There should have been a confrontation over this.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What the fuck?

Dude. You got issues.

Major issues.

She's spending money and time on a 'bull'. That makes this a cuckold relationship, not an open marriage. The guy doesn't fuck around because.... uhh I fail to see why.

No one in their right fucking mind would consent to this, and bringing one of her 'lovers', which pretty much means she loves them, to her husband and son? Jesus fucking Christ, that's one sick bitch. You don't marry damaged goods like that. Hell, you don't even date or fuck them to start with.

The whole pregnancy thing had to be a trap. I doubt she had forgotten how to use some form of BC. She just wanted to rope this guy into being with her, but first made sure she bonded with his daughter and he with her son.

This kind of manipulation, fucking around every single day after a while, there's no respect here. There was no love. He was just the emotional blanket for her. Nothing more.

She never cared about what made him happy, she only cared about her selfish needs.

I say this as someone who has been in an open relationship and it worked because we were actually honest with each other, we never tried bullshitting the other people we slept with, nor did we certainly invest so much time and money on them and made 'making up' into an art, because there was no need to make up. If she met a guy she liked, she'd talk to me about it first. If I met a girl I liked, I talked to her first. We made sure that both of us were comfortable with each other's choices. We made sure tests were done, that condoms were used. You don't just pull shit like this crazy cunt. You don't just keep flaunting your unwillingness, and it's not inability, don't believe that for a second, in your family's face.

She's a fucking awful mother and an even worse wife.

I honestly have no idea what you tried to accomplish with this story, I honest to god can't, but I'm going to give it a 1 star because the way you've written the man in the story is just plain fucking awful. Taking him to church for his 'sin' of fucking a woman other than her, keep trying to do away with the issue of her infidelity by repeatedly saying "it's just your male ego" like it's not anything that should be considered to be of any worth to anyone, least of all her... I'm saying this with honest concern for you: get help, get serious, professional medical help.

You have some serious issues and it shows in your writing.

All my best wishes.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 8 years ago
Really interesting story.

If a story makes you angry, its usually pretty good. This one did exactly that.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 8 years ago
Compelling story

Well told story showing the worst side of people living in a world no one would wish to inhabit.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Surprise surprise!

This story of yours worked very well for me!

For one thing, you did not throw in two dozen irrelevant characters whose presence bogged down the story. For another, while you gave us SOME legalese, you did not overly burden the story with it. While you may have used too light a brush on the problems at his job, the outlines were sufficiently there that I got the crux of the issues.

This is a much more grown up version of the JPB special, where the wife is an unrepentant slut. And the kids were a nice touch in how these people found real life and externalities boxing them in to decisions they KNEW were not the wisest. I like these stories where cost/benefit ratios are actually judged by the partners involved.

I didn't like the man much. I get he was fed a shit sandwich to begin with and I have no problem with him being stuck in the unwilling cuckold situation. Life sometimes sucks (you used the SOD card on that). I understood him. I believed he was a person.

However, the fact he had zero rebuttal to his wife both about Becky and Sam seemed to significantly move him from 'unwilling cuckold' to 'spineless'. Shantel broke the rules. When Becky was an issue HER feelings of humiliation were the only ones which mattered. When HE felt humiliated, HER feelings on the issue were the only one who mattered. The man never addressed this once in any persuasive form (at least on a first read) He had a rebuttal, but it was weak tea for anyone with half a brain. But you know this.

Obviously we disliked Shantel. You know this too.

From a writing standpoint, let me applaud your improvements wholeheartedly. You REALLY did a lot better. Yeah, you like these dominant women who rule the roost. No issues there. Except for them ordering baked 'claims' (yeah...I do shit like that too), it was properly detailed, the pacing was a bit slow, but that was the proper feel for this story. While I disliked Shantel, I did not see her as a cardboard cut out (that was Becky). Yes, Becky and work got short shrift and an extra page outlining that little chestnut might have been in order, but compared to Crime and Punishment or 'On the Lam' this was a pleasure to read!

Don't mistake a plot people did not like with bad writing. The writing was good. The situation was mostly clearly explained. That some did not LIKE the plot or the characters is a whole other ball of wax.

I don't understand how every man in their city stays away from her? Does everyone know her? Does everyone know Sam? Methinks it was more that Dominatrix Black Barbie wouldn't admit that she felt broken by the separation.

The ending was a bit incomplete, but honestly, this is like me bitching about the thread count in the towel on a free round the world cruise, just bitching for bitching's sake.

I rank this a 4.5 (though I don't vote) This is a quality story and I am glad to have read it.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
MbgDallas,you are incorrect

Even assuming that he was 'happy', she did in fact break the rules. He felt humiliated and disrespected once she pulled her infidelity front and center. You do not get to pull the 'happy' card and then discount the 'sad' card. And her response to his unhappiness? Dry hump other people at a dance club in front of him instead of apologizing for fucking up.

She broke it, not him!

But again, his happiness was a 'Mrs. Lincoln' situation ("Besides that Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the play?"). He was happy Except for the gnawing pain of infidelity in his gut. Why wasn't he enough? I am shocked he lasted 12 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A rare story genre is the Escape from Cuckolding

The Prevent Cheating stories are fewer than the Escape from Cuckolding stories in LW.

The Escape from Cuckolding stories contain an emotional lazy husband (not in the job) but at home and the cause of the revolt is a cheating wife who goes over the top.

After the over the top the omega man changes himself to beta man and leaves the marriage with consequence or sometime with a little BTB.

This story shows the Escape from Cuckolding story type with all signs.

The taste of the Escape from Cuckolding story is the twist in the story the cheating/hot wife gets an surprising answer to the humuliation/over the top and the husband becomes beta man from omega man. The twist is sometime is sad as in this story but the readers can enjoy the escape from the prison of the cheating/hot wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
typiRGcal tale.

1 star tale, first page established the rating needed for this worthless taler

1 star

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
IF YOU KEEP POURING

sooner or later the cup gets filled. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4 Stars!

I enjoyed the story and you did a fine job. Only thing that would have got it a 5 was having hubby video Sam fucking all the other bitches and all the times his lying cunt of a so called wife fucked Sam. I mean she was a world class liar and a whore seeing Sam EVERY DAY!!! So hubby always got sloppy seconds???Hubby never signed up for that bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MbgDalla

You are incorrect. Husband signed on for W to have "occasional" sex with others not daily sex with wife taking lovers: Her daily "Bull Sessions" and dates and weekends with lovers. Once H discovered this it was over. Husband know she was cheating and he did not fulfill even part of her sexual needs. The pity of it is we don't know if Wife ever found out H knew of her cheating since the author does not disclose this aspect. It would appear the W is in the dark about the real reason H could not take it anymore.

Another sight inconsistency is that W said at the beginning that she would only have sex with meaningless people who could fulfill her extra sex needs. Then W chastised H for his one time revenge sex because he threw it in her face but one of her complaints was that their agreement was to only have sex with people that they had feelings or relationships with (paraphrasing from memory here) not someone merely for sex. Direct inconsistency.

Nonetheless still a 5 for story development and plot. No story is perfect.

anon.1

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 8 years ago
Part 2 please

Write apart 2 so we know what happened to Samuel, and then the kids, and mostly to W. Some women act like they own a man and act like such bitches. Just like they can do whatever they want to with no problems arrising from it. MAybe you should write a BTB story along the same notion.

bassraybassrayover 8 years ago
excellent description of the characters and their feelings

i loved this story and several of your other stories. There is an excellent description of people's feelings and the responses are clearly in line with the characters. You have taken us to a strange land and created a universe around it. Shantel got lost and overconfident in her ability to control her husband. Actually she never had the control she thought. He used her overconfidence and closed her out. I believe she does love him but didn't take the time to understand him or really listen to him. This is similar to the Jail Break story.

I would like to have a follow up story to see if the children could find healing in this weird land. Both parents love them and care for them. To leave everything fractured doesn't seem consistent with why he endured the torture of Shantel's actions for the sake of the children. She stupidly left him no room to wiggle and he was forced to close down the farce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why?

Why would anyone hook up with a woman like that? Oh yeah, the kids.

Well, those kids would be totally screwed after living with a couple like those two pieces of work. So how exactly are the kids better off in terms of growth and development? This "for the kids sake bull shit" is just that...bull shit that people toss out there. Not just this story, but in real life as well.

Actually helping the kids should be like decompression in an airplane. Put your own mask on first BEFORE helping others. Cause if you get fucked up, the kids you are trying to help are gonna get fucked up too.

When she told him why she couldn't marry him, he should have run and kept on running from that slut. Okay, support your son but minimize that slut in your life and keep her the hell away from your daughter.

Three Star for the writing skill. Minus -1 star for the "for the kids" story line.

stormbreyerstormbreyerover 8 years ago
Well written, but still a sad BTB story

I read your story and enjoyed it, as an author. I agree that you did a great job with character development and made the situation believable.

I write and prefer stories about people with unconventional sexual relationships where the parties involved find pleasure and happiness together. I know from my own observations that relationships where one or both of the parties end up unhappy and the relationship ends make up the other half of the human experience.

I am wrestling with a story idea where a couple develops significant problems in their relationship and resolves them, coming out the other side happier and more committed to each other. I was hoping this would be that type of story.

In any case, nicely done. Keep up the great writing, my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you must be a straight up faggot

I read through you story. This was nothing more than the gay ranting of a racist idiot.

And for the anon that like using nigga comment. I'll bet your only mad because I used a extra strength condom when me and my boyz fuck your crack head mother. Oh and get two DNA test for you kids. If you have noticed it's not a tan.

carvohicarvohiover 8 years ago
Four things...

One, I usually read all the comments, but couldn't do it here. They're for you anyway.

Two, of course it's a five. Once I started I couldn't stop. Followed every word - the 'claims' and the 'desert' too. (LOL)

Three, was this real or fantasy? Don't know, don't care. It was fun though. No, not fun, interesting.

Fourth, there were three junctures when our hero could, or should have cashed in and gone home. When she first told him before they married, the first time she set something up and told him, and when she introduced him to Sam. The problem was each time the pot got bigger and harder to abandon. But when she started explaining what a 'bull' was and 'separate apartment' that was time to finally cash in. He did and that was that.

And last, Shantel wasn't right emotionally. She was a sick kitten. Why he didn't see that I don't know.

Thanks, it was a great story.

Jedd Clampett

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOL

first of i like the way you handeld the niger

and to the anon who said he's only mad because I used a extra strength condom when me and my boyz fuck your crack head mother you do realize that not all black guys have a big dick right? most of you dont and for all of those who say black guys have the bigest in the world i laugh at you look up jonah falcon this white dudes dick is 13.5 inches even when its not hard customs at an airport even arrested him because they thougt he had a bom in his pants lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Claims

She ordered him claims at the restaurant? Lucky guy, though I might have preferred clams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3*s

Glad to see your writing doesn't include a lawyer or New York for once. Good job developing characters. Dialogue was realistic and helped develop an emotional connection to the characters.Gave you 3*s. Glad to see you are still here.

This is the rare plot of an open marriage going bad. I believe only one other story about this has scored very high. The writer is from Texas, he hasn't contributed anything else in years. The husband worked at closing his marriage.

When will you be posting a 2nd chapter of that "other" story??

AMerryman

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Great story

Open marriages (which this was not) only work when both parties are on board and able to both enjoy the fruits. One sided open marriages are doomed to fail. Finding out she was maintaining an apartment and paying for living expenses and seeing boy toy that often would overwhelm anyone. It goes so much further than the casual sex experience most open marriages partners would expect.

I think the ending could have been worked on a little better than just dropping it into counseling and walking away. Overall though still a great story! 4*

TeslerTeslerover 8 years ago

As many others have said, I liked the writing but the story did not come together for me at the end. Shantel says she loves him but is meeting her bulls almost on a daily basis. That's not an itch but a gaping wound. The children's reaction is what bothered me the most. Rob was portrayed as a loving father and good provider. The children knew of there mothers promiscuity. Now that they are separated the children want nothing to do with him. That's harsh and a little unbelievable. Keep writing. Any story that gets this many responses has surely provoked emotion in his readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yeah, I know dumb ass

13.5 and he was my son is you noticed the tint he had on him. And it just goes to so how much of a fag you are looking at my son's dong.

nefertiti1330bcnefertiti1330bcover 8 years ago
Great twist

I find any story that brings any emotion to me is worth the read. This little tale certainly brought emotion to me.

My central take is lust is part of love and it takes a very unique person to separate the two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree

@Tesler Negativity of the story the reakcion of the kids. I understand a little Eddy's reaction they are no genetical connection, but Margaret!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done but depressing story.

You put Rob into a horrible relationship to start so I suppose a fairy tale ending was out of the question. And it wouldn't have been possible, given the circumstances. I would have liked to know why, exactly, his first wife left him. Because he was an egg head whose entire life revolved around his job? That's how you painted Rob's character. Shantel does everything, include picking up his clothes. And I might have been okay had it not been revealed that she was screwing her lovers so frequently. But her cheating was of epic proportion, not just a little itch. I didn't understand his daughter's reaction. In the first place, why would she go and stay with a Mother that clearly didn't want her in the first place? And then she doesn't want to talk to her Father, who has given her everything? She thinks it's okay that her stepmother is a cheating slut? That didn't feel right. Another part that felt wrong was the bit that Shantel told him about divorce. She can't file for divorce using abandonment since she clearly knows where he is and he's still supporting the household (he pays for the sons college). How does the son accept the money while ignoring the man? Again, questionable behavior. One last criticism - I didn't like the way you handled the fallout at his lab. Did Becky and Sara get fired? Did all of the lab personnel stay when they threw some more money at them? Just some odds and ends but they seemed relevant to the story. Overall I like your writing. It just seems that your endings don't hold up the beginning and the middle. Also, I'm still upset that after promising to save Patrick, you abandoned him. That taints my viewpoint. So I gave this a 3. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was a great Story

These are the types of stories I enjoy reading in this genre because it feels more real. But in my humble opinion our main character was a punk that destroyed a lot of peoples lives unnecessarily. You can't say its okay for your wife to cheat and she gives you the same privilege only to secretly hate the circumstance. Our main character destroyed his life, his wife's life, his children's lives, poor Becky's life not to mention every employee at the company all because he held his hurt pride in for 12 years. For this reason the main character is a weak-willed butt-hole. Also for this reason this is an amazingly well written bitter-sweet story to add to this genre. I did not like the ending but I loved the story. Great Job RichardGerald!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bravo

Well done. You've portrayed a very emotionally charged difficult marriage relationship with crisp eloquence and tantalizing drama. "Her Itch" rates very high praise for your writing and story telling skill. I also like the idea that not all Femdom cucky relationship work out ...that sometimes the cuck takes back his self respect and male pride regardless of the size of his white "pee pee." This is a very unfamiliar theme with most cuck stories. Again, well done.

5x5++

InescuInescuover 8 years ago
Well written story

Like most of your protagonists, Hubby was, at best, apathetic. A 'goes along to get along' type of person, but also the type of person to think of the needs of others before himself. He takes and takes until something shoves him over an edge only he can see. The wife obviously thought she had him totally cowed.

He should never have married her and if not for the pregnancy and the kids, he wouldn't have. So he made a devil's bargain that cost him a large chunk of his life, his self respect, and the respect of his children. The wife was obviously a narcissist and a dominant that, over time, lost more and more respect for him (if she ever really had any - there are hints that she manipulated the relationship and her new meal ticket from the start). She continuously pushed the boundaries and violated their original agreement. From having occasional trysts, she goes to having a kept boy toy she refers to as her 'Bull' and throws him in her husband's face. She's also done a number on the daughter, since it's obvious the girl has no respect for her father either. It was never really an 'open marriage.' She never expected him to see other women, knowing his personality. The one time he did, she went ballistic, going on about how he humiliated her when she did the same to him or worse constantly.

It was a great story where I disliked almost everyone, either because I was disappointed in them or that they truly were despicable. Like in some of your other stories, there is no way you can make the wife in this story likable (wife, mother's and daughters in other stories). They are all so self centered and self serving that they are incapable of sympathizing with anyone.

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
Mixed feelings

The writing was tight. A couple of uncaught typos; but who doesn't make 'em.

The problem was the characters were inconsistant and somewhat unbelievable.

Shantel was portrayed as a "do-anything-for-you" wife. She wasn't.

Sam was a prototypical egotystic, narcisistic body builder. He wouldn't/couldn't admire Rob and certainly would have no interest in being friends.

Rob comes off as a split personality or a sado-masochist.

"An odd little story" from the intro really summed it up.

EinishiyukiEinishiyukiover 8 years ago

Sincerely, your stories are very entertaining

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good reading.

Idea and writing much better than most of these cheap cuckold stories on this board here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Balance

My problem with this story is one of balance. Three and one half pages of lies, deceit, and humiliation. The payoff? She says "sorry", not even "I'm sorry". She might as well said "Sorry, my bad..."

Reading this story is like watching the movie Rocky and Apollo knocks him out with the first punch.

Oh, and for god's sake, please don't write a part 2 like you did for Jailbreak.

With a better, more complete ending, this would be a solid 5 story.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Relationship calculus

This reminds me of JPBs stories where the man marries for money.

Would you marry (Kate Upton, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Connelly, whatever very famous celebrity who gives you major schwing) if, on occasion, she had to do a sex scene on film? You get a mansion. You get to meet famous people. You get a small slice of fame. You get millions and free vacations. But once in a while, your wife/hubby needs to have a million people jerking off at (fake) images of them on screen.

I am guessing most folks, while not liking it, would think that having a major hottie who adored him and brought SO MUCH to the table, would be able to swallow that bit of bile and enjoy all the positives.

This man did the exact same calculus, except his 'acceptable standards' were a bit lower then ours. But, he is a physically scarred specimen who happens to find tall black women hot hot hot! Guess what? There are very few black women who like white guys in general. Lots of cultural baggage there.

He got a devoted wife who sucked him on a dime. Who served him hand and foot. Who was beloved by all his children. Who overlooked his deformity and his geeky job.

All for something he never ever saw...until she started to fuck that up. No, I couldn't do it. But I understand that he had a valid point of view for HIM.

There is no doubt in my mind this guy was suffering internally from this, rejoicing having her but decrying what he felt was his weakness.

Conflict. It makes a story emotionally gripping. He had an internal and external one. This makes good story

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
READ IT AGAIN

"I have tried to get Maggie to speak to you, but she is just so angry. She seems to believe this is all your fault. She believes that we had an open marriage and you reneged on it out of spite. I have tried to explain how things got out of hand and I hurt you, but she will not listen."

What the fuck? His daughter blames him for her slut mother's behavior? Her mother would still have to be lying to her for her to believe that. The two older kids need to hear the facts. The wife is a giant piece of shit. Her husband should have destroyed her for her actions.

FrozenclitFrozenclitover 8 years ago
Relationship of unequals; bound to fail.

Husband is an unwilling knowing cuckold and only reluctantly agreed to the so called "open marriage" for the sake of children. Regardless of the rules, he had every right to show his anger by acting the way he did with Becky at the party (one night of humiliation vs a lifetime of humiliation). No amount of otherwise "perfect wife" behaviour balances the scales for an average male. Any good employee can provide the life comforts that slut wife is providing at a cost and not at such an enormous emotional cost that is normally unacceptable, except under duress.

The whole story, as with all R G and D Q S stories (it feels as if R G is a less finished/polished version of D Q S) is designed to anger male readers against lead female characters and many of the secondary female characters such as Becky and Maggie in this story. Apart from perverse pleasure of humiliating the male character, there seems to be no reason why these female characters act and argue the way they do. The fact that the wife, in an attempt to look reasonable, accepted that it was all her fault at the end. Yet the author lets her offer only the lamest of apologies.

Another common thread in all D G/D Q S stories are the lame and lazy way the lead male characters appear to accept all the flawed arguments of females in the name of some unexplainable concept of love. Again, the whole repeatable and scalable model of the story structure is consistent with the policy of creating anger and emotional distress to the mainstream male readership. Not a bad formula as it keep readers emotionally invested. F Z C.

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4over 8 years ago
Excellent Story and Life Messages!

The only way that an open marriage will work if both parties want it. In this story, the wife never tried to get help for her "itch." You have to wonder what love means when that person fails to try to change to address behavior that is so destructive. It seems that the root of her "itch" was her control of her partner through sex. She set up what she believed was reasonable conditions he should be able to live with so he could have her lovers. When he struck back as revenge sex instead of letting him express his frustration (since she knew he was an one woman man) she lashed back in anger. She put him in his place - control. Years later when they were becoming empty nesters she reveals that she has spent her money supporting her lovers. How is that putting her family first since the kids needed money for college for example? How is this some occasional "itch" when you install your lover in an year long apartment? How are you putting your husband first when you arrange a meeting designed to soothe the feelings of your lover without any regard for your husband's feelings? I could go on but for the wife it was about control and her husband fitting her vision of a willing cuckold. I do believe that an open marriage can work but both parties have to want it. Excellent story! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Well written but a very poor plot.

The wimp turning into action man was ridiculous.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Fascinating Story

The gentleman believed that he had to put up with a bit of strange once in a great while, at least that was what he got out of the initial conversation. Instead she was keeping a man on the side for her pleasure. That was not what was agreed IMHO.

When she brought over Samuel to visit she was trying to force him to recognize that he was a cuckold and that wrote finis to the relationship. Understandable but foolish behaviour on his part. Great story telling

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you fucking

cuckold!

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well

She was seeing him daily. That's not occassional. That's more sex then husband got and clearly a love affair. Bringing the lover home was beyond stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

kick the nigger whore to the curb and take her idiot rug rats with her as you dont even know who the fathers are

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous