All Comments on 'Sleeping with the Enemy'

by nikkiesilk

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bravo

I loved the story and really liked the ending keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
i wish i was sam

What a story, I wish I was Sam lucky bugger. Please write some more to this story

wolf9696wolf9696about 8 years ago
5/5

excellent... loved it

NikkiAdams5556NikkiAdams5556about 8 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed your story so much that parts of it left me quiet emotional, and who could ask for anything more. Thank you xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

Love how you took real live problems aka bulling and made an amazing story out of it. Keep up the good work. No need to add to this story, it's perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A talented author

A beautiful story, well written and developed, so that the sex scenes fit into the narrative and are more erotic for that.. Stephanie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
best story I have ever read on this site

I loved it. Excellent storyline

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernabout 8 years ago
Richly textured and full of hot sex

Nikki, you continue to be one of my favorite authors of all time. This piece is richly textured enough that it could be expanded to a novel. Your pacing, character development, plotting, and visuals are all perfect. I love all the character development. There's always a special karma to your stories that makes things turn out as they should but never in an obvious way. I've read it twice and am so wet.

Hugs & Kisses, Di

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sleeping with the Enemy

Another Riveting work of Sexually charged Fiction . I loved this one just as much as the first . Well done !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Instantly engaging

Honestly, I opened the first chapter looking for something for a quick stroke. By halfway through the first chapter, I was hooked. When I read the flashback within a flashback, I thought Nikkiesilk was getting too ambitious, and that the story would devolve into a confusing mess. I was wrong there too. Good story telling!

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 7 years ago

Wow, superbly written. This is so damned brilliant & eloquent. I found this by accident, it was a gift, sheer joy & pleasure as I read this intelligent, witty, & deeply emotional piece of fiction. It was sexy & heartbreaking & upmifting & joyful. You are a marvelous talent, this story is masterfully rendeted. As a lesbian, I was so able to relate to this. It was beautifully told. Certainly one of the best stories I've read in the last 2 years on this site. Thank you, Nikkie, for this beautiful story. It was a serendipitous gift finding it, one I shall treasure as a favorite.

300bowler300300bowler300almost 7 years ago
WONDERFUL

IS A UNDER STATEMENT...I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY...GREAT WORK...

THANK YOU...BETTY jo xoxo

MasterdcMasterdcabout 6 years ago
Excellent

I enjoyed it 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
stories

this is the best story I have read on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

Well, I tried reading this as a stroke off story, I just can't. Even though I DO thoroughly enjoy the eroticism. I always get caught up in the romance and emotion and start crying with happiness for Olivia. This happened every time I read it. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.

Miss Kira Bangkok

FritzRFritzRabout 1 year ago

Luv'it! The characters are real three-dimensional and the story could easily go for a filmscript. I would go for the movie if it also would include the saucy parts as well, since they are an essential part of what makes the love affairs depicted so special and it's moral is more comprehensive than often is preached from the pulpit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous