All Comments on 'A is for ANAL'

by AnnaSpeaks

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Dark_StormDark_Stormover 5 years ago
Yawn

Nothing like defining sexual terms according to Webster's to kill the mood. It felt like I was back in Junior High, but I couldn't tell if I was in Sex Ed or English class. There wasn't enough "story" after that to reset the mood. It all came off rather clinical, instead of being erotic.

If you're going to continue this series, you'd be better off getting your definitions from a place like the Urban Dictionary, rather than Webster's or the OED. The definitions need to be as earthy as the words they are defining.

For example:

"A is for Anal. The penetration and stimulation of one's asshole for sexual gratification. Butt fucking. Taking it up the ass. Going backdoor. Packin' the fudge. Travelin' the Hershey highway."

Try to define the word as graphically and as erotically as you can. We do not care, nor need to know, if the word is a noun, an adjective or whatever. And please try to avoid using words like "anus", "penis" and "vagina"in the definitions, as they are neither earthy, nor erotic.

Lastly, your stories illustrating the word need to be longer. Most people listen to these to get off, so a minute or two of story is way too short to accomplish that task, and, frankly, is not worth listening to, unless it is something like someone having a minute-long orgasm. A length along the lines of 3-5 minutes (or more) would be better.

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 5 years ago

Love it, all 26 of them, and i say that knowing it already from only hearing this one

AnnaSpeaksAnnaSpeaksover 5 years agoAuthor

Dark_Storm:

1. My apologies for making you ooooh soooo sleepy

2. I was just testing out this new idea so I didn't bother making it too long.

3. I made this with my previous feedback in mind. I don't know if it occured to you that some people just like to hear others talk. It's a thing. The comment about being in Sex Ed/English class might be a fantasy for someone you know. Which is what I was aiming for so thank you for your feedback :)

jonyoungau: Thank you 💕 More to come in the future

usgator30usgator30over 5 years ago
Dirty

C'mom Anna, Get down and dirty. You know, I know you do, that the dirtier you get the better the story will be. This one didn't even make my cock twitch. You're on the right track, just go a little further, faster.

usgator30usgator30over 3 years ago
Do it again Anna

Great short story. "B" is for Bitch,Balls or Banging to name a few. Let's hear whatever you cum up with. Thanks, Gator

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous