All Comments on 'Big Bang Theory - Penny's Big Bonus'

by shaggy77

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
hokie3457hokie3457about 5 years ago
Wow!

Nice job on expanding on a recent episode! Loved how you wrote Penny here. Her little thoughts about Leonard during her “activities” was a nice touch (plus a bonus for me: I didn’t have to read about Sheldon 👍🏻). You wrtiting here was exemplary, building to your destination with great information, background and supporting dialogue. You captured your the working relationship with Bernadette and Penny perfectly. Dr Rostenkowski-Wolowitz has turned really tough lately and you portrayed that perfectly. Penny’s moments were sensational. My only criticism is that the Bernadette scene at the end (although well done) didn’t seem to fit here. Perhaps a separate story? A small complaint by me and not really all that big of a deal. Nicely, nicely done and a pleasure to read. Looking forward to more! Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent work

Always enjoy reading your stories. I agree with most of hokie3457 comments and was glad there was a Bernadette (my favourite) scene included. It is sometimes better when characters outside the gang are included. As you introduced Brett taking pictures, it could lead to Bernadette being blackmailed into situations where she is not in control, as a suggestion for a future story for your consideration. Keep up the excellent work.

hokie3457hokie3457about 5 years ago
Agree with Anonymous

Anonymous hit the nail on the head when he mentioned seeing interaction with characters outside TBBT. I love reading Penny and Bernadette stories with unknown folks. It would be nice to read about a one-on-one encounter they have away from their friends...

CTR69CTR69about 5 years ago

There's nothing hotter than office Penny getting a train run on her and loving it.

Ok, maybe one thing - Bernie joining her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous