All Comments on 'Free Use Leaders Rise to Power Ch. 02'

by FemaleRoleActFantasy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Careful

Applause FemaleRoleActFantasy applause. Your writing style allowed me to visualize events and almost hear each character's words. Takes talent to give Ashlee voice while avoiding the dreaded first person narrative. Careful or you just might become my favorite NonCon/Reluc author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
least convincing spokeswoman ever

Also, get an editor. This makes no sense based on what you wrote in ch1. Basic garbage.

Rifraff123Rifraff123over 2 years ago

Having to wait until 20 seems like a waste. Fun story! I liked it, outlandish of course, but hot!

NWTrackman84_2016NWTrackman84_2016over 2 years ago

Don't listen to these assholes critizing the "logic or impossiblity " of such situation. It is fantse and i can't wait to read the next chapter.. The single paragraph on thetrap and rae of Ashle's best friend by her own father was HOT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFemaleRoleActFantasy@FemaleRoleActFantasy
170 Followers
I'm a modern woman exploring my secret, dark fantasies. I want my readers to enjoy a depraved fantasy world where men can subject women to their nastiest fantasies. I believe in order to behave appropriately in today's world and treat everyone with respect, we need to let our ...