All Comments on 'Cindy's Last Striptease Ch. 03'

by Totzman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice wrap up. Way to snatch victory from the jaws of Deus ex machina.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well this is going to end badly. Can’t imagine Stuart or all their friends would be happy with a cheating porn star in their midst or one who either has an abortion or a child outside the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Does Cindi got out of county or out of state for an abortion to cover her infidelity or does she try blaming it on the vasectomy failing? Do any of Curt's co-workers who saw the video recognize Cindi in the family photos? In the police investigation of the accident does Cindi's name and the shoot come up as the police go through Vic's belongings? Does Derek post revenge porn of Claire or the tales of what he saw and heard while at Cindi's during the shoot? Too many unanswered questions leave me wanting more.

TotzmanTotzmanover 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous: 1. Of course no abortion she's a Christian. And anyway, she's outed. 2. Yes, and they recognize her when they see her face-to-face 5 minutes later too. 3. No, the police didn't watch the footage and don't know her anyway 4. No. He could, but didn't. He moved away and got enough revenge as is.

samhoundsamhoundover 2 years ago

I would have preferred her being outed to see if there were some decent people. Unless she is insane she will get an abortion

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish she had been exposed so we could see what decent people do. Whatever her beliefs she will get an abortion if she wants any relationship with her husband and children

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

as a member of a church that welcomed a former 'Bunny girl' I assure you that there are very few people in a Real CHRISTIAN CHURCH that are only their to impress.

So if in this situation I would hope that Cindy would have found support from her church right from the start.

Your story makes one good point. Christians MUST NOT PRETEND IN ANY WAY TO BE BETTER THAN ANY ONE ELSE.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89almost 2 years ago

After writing "Misty Lublin's Vanishing Clothes," probably my favorite story on Literotica, it's a shame that this is the last story you wrote... You're a great author, and it would've been nice to see you keep at it.

Though I'm a bit confused why you think "Christian = no abortion." My girlfriend and her mother are Christian, and they don't think abortions are bad or shouldn't be allowed. :/

TotzmanTotzmanalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Cyberweasel- more are on the way! I only write a couple a year. I've by no means quit. As far as the abortion issue, in my experience, Christians are more anti-abortion than most. I wasn't trying to imply exceptions like your girlfriend didnt' exist.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

last comment 2 years ago. Will you complete this series? If so I hope Cindy, the protagonist, comes out ok; ie, the timing of her pregnancy comes out close to the last time she and her husband had sex.

TotzmanTotzman13 days agoAuthor

Anonymous- This series IS complete! It is a three-parter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous