All Comments on 'Babs Goes Doubly Black'

by babswalker

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
it was good until you went over the hill

the fisting was to much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it

I enjoyed your openess and readiness to experience pleasure and to please. You are very exotic with a strong sexuality. I hope to read more of your experiences with Carl and whether or not you get together with Tom again. Please let us know how things work out.

txirimiritxirimiriabout 16 years ago
Great

Your story made me horny as hell. I love the way you let your imagination run wild (it is imagination, yes?) and it is such a turn on. As for the fisting bit, I know lots of women who really like it- and just like in your story, after a protracted session when all inhibitions are lost.

Marvellous. More please.

txirimiritxirimiriabout 16 years ago
Great

Your story made me horny as hell. I love the way you let your imagination run wild (it is imagination, yes?) and it is such a turn on. As for the fisting bit, I know lots of women who really like it- and just like in your story, after a protracted session when all inhibitions are lost.

Marvellous. More please.

london_james2010london_james2010about 14 years ago
Fantastic

I'm not just referring to this piece, but your writing in general and overall; you're a talented writer. What I particularly enjoy is the way in which you draw the reader in until it seems as if we are almost sitting on your lap, well I can but hope.

I am starting to write for Lit and hopefully I can persuade you to read my stuff as it gets on the site. More importantly though is how can I persuade you to reply, so that we can keep in touch? Any suggestions please send to london_james2010@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks a lot and best of luck

James

PS The fantastic applies to the photo as well, wow those legs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My 53 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

Wow great story and well written. Definitely hot. My mature white wife is a slut fflr black cock as well and prrefers 3 or 4 young black stallions at once. She loves to take their huge ebony horsecocks in all three of her holes just ad this horny mature slut. Keep up the stories. I will try to get my wife to submit a telling of one of her many bbc gang bangs.

Helen1899Helen18997 months ago

Hot, I edged and edged, waiting for the anal, before I released myself with an amazingly intense orgasm 5* thank u

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbabswalker@babswalker
210 Followers
Until recently not terribly interested in sex - good but fairly mundane sex life with hubby. More recently very, very interested in my sexuality and looking forward to more experimentation.