All Comments on 'Lucky Over 40 Ch. 07: Saturday'

by Lucky

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

I very rarely comment, but I really liked this and am surprised that there are no comments yet, so I'm leaving one. Someone commented the previous story that the romance factor was really good, and I agree with that. I also like the kinky factor in both these stories. The last one had me laughing at him cumming in his pants, and that was hot too. All that was a great setup for this story, and all that went on. I'd love to spend all day naked and having kinky fun with my lover, I just hope it turns out as fun AND romantic as this.

LuckyLucky13 days agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment! We always appreciate it when people leave a note, especially a constructive one. We have had several more naked days. They are always fun, often romantic, and sometimes pretty kinky 😝 We're glad you liked the story and hope you read and comment on more of them. We still have others in the works, but it's hard to find time to et them finished...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLucky@Lucky
We're working on more of our story together. We've stared a new series called Lucky Tales, and more of those are planned. We also have another story arc in the works regarding our first short vacation, of sorts, if we can find some time to finish it. Your positive ratings...