All Comments on 'Rose's Dolly Pt. 11'

by ErinMaura

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Y'know... Initially, I liked the abuse, because it wasn't just for the sake of abuse.

But the last couple chapters have been overdoing the abuse. None of this is good for Dolly, or any of them, really.

Just my two cents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loving it! Would be great to see Dolly getting more tattoos. Maybe at the end of her stay at the sorority the sisters decide to give her a permanent reminder of it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wonder if it has occurred to Rose that Ashley, might not return her dolly in one piece.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I don't think anyone except Skye has sanity in this story.

gooner9000gooner900015 days ago

A lot of the characters personalities are getting ripped apart for the sake of a spicier story. The fact that Ashley got off to rape even though her friend was raped is really weird. It's like whenever dolly is near anyone the person just automatically shuts their brain off and only thinks of the satisfaction and power of raping them... I get that it's fantasy but the characters you built are getting rebuilt halfway through the story.

Instead of experiencing a story I feel like I'm watching someone write it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErinMaura@ErinMaura
If you want rough, intense, psychologically intricate stories about dickgirls, domination, and feminization, you are in the right place. Most of my stories are in a shared universe, centering on an utterly evil futanari girl named Rose and the people who get caught in her orbi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES