All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 093'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 305 Comments
Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

--From the Summer of 2017 through to the Fall of 2022, 93 Home for Horny Monsters chapters, and over twenty side / related chapters, ... and a few holidays quickies, ... that is at the astonishing rate of 1.9 chapters a month (can that be right?), almost seems like it should be more. Plus, a ton notes and updates and opinion polls, and audio and hard cover books too, ... she is always reaching out to her rabid fans. So, -- Hooray for Annabelle! Hoo-Rah! ;-) TTFN

Themonk1335Themonk1335over 1 year ago

Wow,I mean just wow. This has been one heck of a chapter. I think in some ways it's better than everything else you have written in this story to this point. The scenes with Death and Lily,felt rather real almost too real.It's hard to convey the things that happened there without them feeling cheap or pandering,and you have succeeded.

One the happier side of things,the character of Death feels alot like his Discworld counterpart,a growing and evolving character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Heart wrenching but we'll written

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Commencing proper fuck off telling:

You're a dick for some of the feel trips, still havn't let you off the hook for squashing a certain spider, but you are without doubt one of the best authors I've ever come across and as usual I cannot wait for more.

So thanks for some of the most heartwarming, boner inducing, and heartbreaking moments in fiction and long may you continue to grace us with your talents

Ramen4lifeRamen4lifeover 1 year ago

5 stars. Shit happens. Shittier shit happens. It's not always all bad. There's good things too. And better. You can make it up by giving us a kick-ass story next time by showing us how bad the Kramous gets his ass beat. I do hope Death gets some action too. This is going to be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for this - not a big fan of Christmas these days due to losing parents and in-laws who always made Yuletide a glorious celebration.

But reading this story has made things brighter for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, that hospital scene was very difficult to read. I won't tell you to fuck off as you seem to have predicted, all I'll say as someone who has lost several people to cancer is, I understand and appreciate you.

As always, looking forward to the next chapters!

CoyotecomCoyotecomover 1 year ago

Yeah, that one hurt a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you so much for this incredible (and well written) story, and especially for all of these beautiful characters - the ride just keeps getting better!

Fuck cancer!

MCRidersClubMCRidersClubover 1 year ago

Another 5-star tale. I have to admit, it was hard to read parts of this chapter with all the tears in my eyes. Your storytelling continues to impress, and I agree with anonymous' comment below: may you continue writing for many years to come!

Arc2456Arc2456over 1 year ago

Consider yourself told!

Christmas is not a good time of the year for me also. But thank you for a beautiful chapter.

Now let's get Death and the others into finally kicking some Krampus ass and tear him a new one!

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 1 year ago

Well fuck. Now I'm sitting here in bed in the early morning, sobbing. I don't know how you pull it off with a premise of, "Mike Radley fucks Christmas," but...

SecretDissociativeManSecretDissociativeManover 1 year ago

Having lost my grandfather to cancer and nearly lost my younger sister to it, I cried for Reagan. I feel like I've left the same comment (though usually anonymous) on the last several chapters, but you have a wonderful way with words, Annabelle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I cried at the reading of the letter. First time from a story on this site. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Had to pause several times to wipe away the tears. Hard to read, but beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ouch, I did not expect that at all. Especially from a story from this site. Thank you. Even though it hurt, it helped in a weird sort of way as someone who has lost friends to cancer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As much as this chapter hurt, it just shows that you are one of if not the best author on this site. Your ability to take seemingly simple characters and develop them into such complexity and to take the inhuman and show its humanity is awe inspiring.

This site is full of stories that allow for vicariously experiencing fantasies and exploring the forbidden. Whilst your stories do that too, you also manage to delve into deep emotions and truths. Thank you for helping us face the things that are difficult, it is what makes you truly great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You fucking suck. You suck so, so bad. Hurry up and write the net chapter already... fuck where are the tissues? Damnit. 5-Stars...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy effing fudge (sorry have Santa hat on).

Your writing has shown so much growth over the development of these stories.

The way you can bring out the emotions of the characters and an (overly-) emotional response in us, your readers...

Just amazing.

Never stop writing!

burnman217burnman217over 1 year ago

The feels with Reagan were very real.

And I am totally with Death in kicking some ass this Christmas

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now that is a tear jerker. That was a sad but beautifully done chapter. Velets death made me sad but that brought me to tears. Truly well done and love this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We lost our daughter and i forgive you x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars but I hate you so much. Still got tears trickling down my face.

Dwarfstar123Dwarfstar123over 1 year ago
OMG

That was a emotional rollercoaster. You had me in tears and laughing at the same time. Amazing writing can't wait for the next chapter.

MadDannyZMadDannyZover 1 year ago

That was to real. Did not expect to be crying this hard. That wound was was still healing. Didn't need it poked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As always, 5 stars isn't enough. I can't imagine how you maintain this standard with every chapter.

You share a little of your soul with every chapter you write, and it looks like a soul to be proud of, so don't be so defensive. The universe requires balance, and awful things happen, accept them and celebrate the wonderful things.

Strand

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While I haven't lost anyone to cancer I lost my mum to a brain tumor so had to take a short break after reading the hospital scene. I get why you did it so I will not be telling you to fuck off.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 1 year ago

My sympathies for your lose.

I think I cried more for Reagan then I did for Violet. Considering Violet was in the story longer and a more developed character. It just proves the depth of feelings you poured into this and given you admitted to your lose, it's a true blessing to have been given the chance share in your Love and even in a small way your grief. As always It's a pleasure (even when it's sad) to read your works and I thank you for all your efforts. Thanks for Sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn onion cutting ninjas broke in...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have to understand that you've been part of the game longer than you think.

Grief and sadness don't make you weak. You can't sharpen a sword by only hammering one side of the blade, silly.

Dang.... 2 super epics lines that gave me chills.

LowlandzzzLowlandzzzover 1 year ago

That was as underhanded as it was beautiful

Burn_To_AshBurn_To_Ashover 1 year ago

I can’t…how do I even respond to this chapter. Ugh. First, that was some pretty emotional shit you dropped on me. The way Lilly broke down because of that little girl, and how she was shown another side of herself…so fucking sad and so hopeful at the same time. I absolutely loved how you have opened up Lilly’s heart for growth and love in this story. I LOVE how Mike is such a huge part of her now, no matter how tough she thinks she is. I can’t get over how well you develop these characters. We can absolutely feel how THEY would feel. And it’s intense. I love it. I love your writing. Fantastic chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the best of knowledge some of the most profound writing you have done to date. Solace understanding and courtesy paid to a topic such as losing a loved one, and gifting a succubus and death himself a soul al in one shot. Fuck off indeed. With my deepest gratitude.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtover 1 year ago

No ass kicking, only applause, tho my hands may be damp from wiping away tears. My first life partner died at 20 of a rare and very nasty cancer. She died worried she might go to Hell for being gay. No miracles for her, and it always bothers me when I hear someone say “it’s a miracle!” when someone recovers from a disastrous illness. What, indeed, does that say about those who did die? I don’t have the answers, but I’m quite sure my partner would have grown to be an amazing woman, just as I’m sure Regan would have. I hope there is a Heaven, and they let me in, cause I’d sure appreciate those answers. My sympathy to you on your loss and thank you for an all around thought provoking chapter

RdelaufysonRdelaufysonover 1 year ago

Thank you, i will say this one has very powerful emotions attached to it. Keep up the amazing work.

Fred_the_NukeFred_the_Nukeover 1 year ago

Best chapter so far! Bring the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Death and lily meeting with Reagan was incredibly well written. Thank you for continuing to write on this free platform.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it ! Fuck cancer!

ender2k2kender2k2kover 1 year ago

Fun fantasy stories about Christmas and Santa Clause shouldn’t make sixty year olds cry, they just shouldn’t. That had some very powerful scenes and even I want a shot at the Krampus. I can’t wait for the next chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I cried when reading this and that is not a bad thing.

Sorry to hear about your loss, Wishing for a better future for us all

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Wow! Hard to type with the tears in my eyes. Lost my wife to Cancer 5 years ago. Ok, Annabelle - time for an epic ass kicking! Krampus needs to live and change back to Santa, but no need for the Giants to live. Thank you again for an incredible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW! I can only give you 5 stars.. It deserves quite a few more.

Also don't know if Regan was inspired by this or not, but there are a lot of similarities to the character of Benjamin in "The Yellow Boat" by David Saar. And yes, it's also hard to read that one through the tears. It takes a truly talented author to make that happen. You have that talent, and I can't thank you enough for sharing your talents with all of us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So. I’ll be honest. Lost family to strokes not cancer before. But it’s been an hour and I’m still crying….

noahbudienoahbudieover 1 year ago

I lost my sister to a brain tumor almost 4 years ago. She was just kinda nice as the young girl you’ve depicted in your story. I ugly cried during this chapter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't usually comment on these stories, but in this case I must! The character, Reagan, and what she said about 'The Final Mystery' was beautiful and in her acceptance, also consoling. Writerannabelle you have elevated this story to a much higher level than I would expect on this website. I have also lost two women that I married, to cancer and I thank you for the calm I now feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Annabelle, you have an amazing tallent. This chapter is one of the most amazing rhings i have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's been a long time since an author made me weep. Well done I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It takes something out you when you lose someone you care about. Thank you for sharing this story.

Sincerely,

Returning reader.

MuledriverMuledriverover 1 year ago

My condolences. Made me tear up. Well done.

tairnactairnacover 1 year ago

Ow. But it was so beautiful

ahziwyldemannahziwyldemannover 1 year ago

You made me cry……….again, you fucker. To make up for it I wanna see an epic ass kicking of Krampus by Death; I’m talking Yoda VS Douku epic, Tosthiro Mefuni on the bridge epic (47 Ronin it’s been a while since I’ve watched Epic Mefuni battles). Hell I’ve already forgiven you, you’re too good of a writer to stay mad for long (but I still want an epic Death kicking Krampus’s ass battle, Lily can beat the fuck outta Grylla if you’re feeling generous) anyway great (if a bit emotional) episode!!! Love ya!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Annabelle, that was brutal. I've known you were a great writer for years, and bust out sad scenes with the best of them, but I'm a blubbering mess right now. This is an entirely different classification of sadness than last book. You really don't pull punches, do you?

On that note, it was way too real to read. I'm sure it was even harder to write. I'm sorry for your loss, and thank you for sharing.

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

Fantastic Like all the others, I did cry cancer sucks, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck you for these blurred eyes of mine.

You're a REALLY good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You never disappoint!

I’ve been sitting here choking back tears (unsuccessfully!)

The fact you can create such emotions speak to your talent.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you. I live with cancer and this hit hard as it was a child. I love how you wrote this and how you have thought this through. Now go kick some arse.

whitebreadtedwhitebreadtedover 1 year ago

I do not know if i have cried this hard in my adult life holy hell. This was phenomenally well written.

lunchbox90lunchbox90over 1 year ago

Lost my dad to cancer back in 2004 when I was 13. 18 years on and it still hurts like a bitch to think about.

This chapter hit it right at home for me, but I loved it all the same. Thanks Ann.

CH51143CH51143over 1 year ago

I can't really express how wonderful this chapter was. Well done! FK cancer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reminds me many years ago..lost a child.. I have my son now. But will remember that little soul who never came to be. Keep going Anna. Look forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gotta stop reading these on the day they drop…. See you in two weeks.

That was definitely two chapters worth of 5 stars though. Stellar as always.

BarbaroisBarbaroisover 1 year ago

I don't cry much. I cried. This was as beautiful and wonderful as it was tragic.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 1 year ago
You are mean

I can't read when there are ninjas cutting onions, the tears just blurs the letters.

marx810marx810over 1 year ago

Lol congratulations, you are officially the first author on this platform to make me cry. Lost my brother to Covid around Christmas of last year so this rang especially true to me. Take the 5 stars for my pain. Though I'm sure it was just as painful to write, which is why it struck such a chord with everyone. This was as beautifully written as it was painful. Hope you're taking care of yourself.

IDAREU4MEIDAREU4MEover 1 year ago

I love your stories! Read all of them, Thank you for bringing light into a dull world!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've lost too many people to cancer. This made me cry, but in a good way actually. I can only hope when it was their time, they had such a caring friend at their side. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gotta admit, I wasn't expecting to find a reason to cry quite this much in one chapter. Sure, I got emotional when Darren died, and cried a little bit when his daughter did...but this hits so much harder. Those events were stubbing a toe; this was being run over by the entire bus. I haven't cried this much over a book since I read the last Dresden novel and the death involved there.

I daresay I might not even be able to re-read this chapter later on if I need to binge to refresh how things went. And for that, you have my highest compliments. Every story written should have a scene like this in it; I hope others learn from what you've done here and do their best to duplicate it in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I'll tell you tomorrow."

"Ugh. It's never tomorrow."

You've just given me a life anthem. It's never tomorrow. What an opportunity for hope, and a message to never put off the important things. Thank you for your work.

LoverbullLoverbullover 1 year ago

If people are not feeling your shit they're NPCs planted by the freemasons. 🤞

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was not expecting the emotional rollercoaster this chapter, but holy fuck was that well written and well done. Please continue your writing, I love your work, style, and of course this amazing story and world you have created. As always 5 🌟

FalconsbladeFalconsbladeover 1 year ago
Yep tear jerker

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wasn't expecting to be bawling my eyes out on a Saturday morning, but here we are. This was a wonderfully written chapter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It does take a special talent to push my emotional buttons by just the written word. Your post script tells me why you could get a tear out of me for this. Thank you.

I am sorry for your loss, and happy for you as well since you got to tell it so masterfully.

SR

BaldLionBaldLionover 1 year ago

Ok, I have to say Reagan made me cry. I’m a father and pain and death in children affect me. It was beautifully written and I know you shed tears writing it! Thank you as always for putting your soul into this story. I have read every word of HFHM. Its been a fun ride!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Right in the mother fudging feels gosh darn it.

chip812chip812over 1 year ago

I am truly sorry for your loss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely certain that you couldn't possibly write a better chapter, and then you took this one to a new level.

Reagan has to be your most powerful character yet, and we know so little about her, yet she embraced life up to the moment she received her final gift.

I guess you have to have been there to understand the courage and sheer will that takes.

Strand

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hate the fact you made this old bear ball his eyes out Reagan was a sweet added addition to the depth of characters you have created... and as somone who has lost a few to cancer it was a absolute beautiful tribute...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't normally write comments on these things, but i simply can't stop myself after reading such a beautiful chapter. Your writing has brought me much joy troughout these difficult times. I' ve been reading and loving it for over 2 years now. I can honestly say that the new chapter comming out is a highlight of any week.

As for this chapter, I think its your best one yet. I recently lost a family member to cancer and the way Lily and death react feels so relatable. I just want to thank you for all of it.

Hope you are doing well.

- a fan for life

alanawebndataalanawebndataover 1 year ago

So different from the previous chapters. So sad about Reagan. Very sorry for your loss

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just. That was beautiful. and terrible. How could you?! That was cruel and marvelous. This is one of your most powerful chapters. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ouff, that was powerful and well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Miss Annabelle. It's a very good story. It brought tears to my eyes. Because, I lost my father to cancer. But, I know he is in a better place, with no more pain and no more suffering. I've also lost a child at birth. I know what it's like to lose loved ones. But, I always remember that they are in a better place. I love the way you wrote how the dying child asked for her loved ones would have a better life and learn to love again. There is no greater power than LOVE!! Love can over come anything. I can't wait for the next chapter. Could you Please!! Before you finish the entire story. Let Lily the succubus, allow the curse on her be broken and she returns to her self before the curse!! I think everyone is cheering for Lily to over come being cursed to be a demon by that evil worlock. Please let the curse be broken for her.

I've been a loyal reader from the beginning. I've loved them all!!

Your friend

"James"

Bluesea00Bluesea00over 1 year ago

How lovely . They were so real. It was preciously written . I love Reagan already. And Lily was mesmerizing. Sad precious moments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My previous comment, made just a hour ago, was a knee jerk reaction, impulsive and incomplete, also failing to properly convey my reaction this entire work and this particular chapter.

I'm shocked. I'm stunned. I'm in awe. I'm appalled. I'm even overwhelmed. My first thought early in at the possible implications of Mike soul-swapping with a literal goddess of Asgard (quite unexpected, though that may yet happen and maybe already did with Yuki's surprising "improvisation", which opens possible story arcs and plot twists of its own) got forgotten with that hospital scene. I only discovered this story a few months ago and have lost embarrassing chunks of too many weekends (I blush to admit) as I've binged it so the growth and changes in Lily & Death (for this chapter) and the rest is still fresh, which only makes this chapter that much more powerful. It’s heart-wrenching and yet still somehow beautifully conveyed. To make that even more powerful was the twist of Death deliberately offering the selfless gift (though sacrifice may seem an equally appropriate word) of altering things so that Christmas Day would NOT carry that memory forward … WOW, just WOW. The explanations of Christmas Present, revelations with/for Holly, the changes Yuki has grown though and even Kisa with her papers only add to it. The humorous puns and additions (Tink’s spray can graffiti comes to mind) are beautiful. I'm uncertain where Freya will go moving forward but once I've gotten past this installment I'm certain I'll be intrigued and looking forward to finding out.

It's silly, I suppose, to be surprised, considering all of the plot twists you've pulled off and yet I am. Now I suddenly realize that I've actually caught up and that the last chapter to remain in my mind until the next one comes out is this one … I'm a grown-ass adult and my eyes and heart both feel a little too big for comfort, the eyes even a little too moist, thanks to what I've read here today. I can't even reach the point of looking forward to the ass-kicking they all quite understandably and admirably want yet (sorry Death, I’ll need some tome time to digest things), it's that well written. Seeing Lily discover this new perception of herself through her Mike, Death, sleeping and Reagan was also incredibly well done indeed and greatly appreciated.

It's rare indeed that I stumble across writing and dedication of this caliber and to think of where I was lucky enough to find it is … umm … words fail me … if anyone had suggested that I might a story half as good as this on this site I would have indulgingly laughed and resisted patting them on the head. Now, please don't mind me while I go off and do something ... probably sitting in silence on the couch or maybe the balcony while I process the impact this has had on me ... yes, that’s a compliment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've lost three immediate family to cancer.

I'm gonna go continue sobbing for a while.

notStanleynotStanleyover 1 year ago

>"For future reference, I can apparently teleport this much of another being."

That could be an interesting battle tactic :}

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

You are one of the BEST writers here !!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Annabelle, I lost my wife to cancer five months ago. While it was hard to read this chapter, you got the mood right. What matters is the love, not the lost. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I saw it coming and still got the feels. Dunno what else to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As always a great installment! I agree that this must be the best installment yet, as it's was a personal twist with the Reagan character that rang so true. Now I want to see Death "kick some ass" with Lily and the rest of the gang's help of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you I needed that cry in ways I can't describe.

VysageVysageover 1 year ago

You made me sign up for an account to comment. I lost my dad to an inoperable brain tumor 5 years ago and this hit pretty hard. I like to think he had a similarly peaceful passing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When the backstory is of the author, and the tale is a personal one of loss, and the loss is of a child...

Where does one begin to comment properly about what they have read?

Not sure if this actually IS a shorter chapter, or if reading it just flew by that quick.

Annabelle, I have read every chapter, since playing catch-up being late to the first chapter and have not been late since.

I say that to say this...

I very much like the world you have built. I won't suck up and say I like every singe thing ever, but the vast majority is amazing.

I always leave the stars I feel it is worth, and as a writer myself (and an editor), I'm extremely critical of everything I read or watch. (I wouldn't even dare inflict my own stuff on the public, for instance, despite many saying it's worthy.) If I give you four stars, it is probably six or seven from everybody else (normal).

I say THAT to say THIS...

I'm not leaving any stars today.

This may be one of, if not THE best chapters you've written on this site.

Despite being possibly named after a heinous, traitorous president, Reagan did more in her brief time to hit us than probably any other character's anything.

Lily is evermore one of my favorite characters, and her 'growth' here is so well done, you will probably be plagiarized poorly at some point. (She had better not EVER burn that picture, though!)

Death's pain, too, is almost more heart-wrenching than the actual death in the scene. Almost.

So, why no stars? Great question.

I'm a father. I'm divorced. Two teen boys, one not technically my blood or even my 'step', but I love him no less. Losing either would devastate me. Both? I'm done...I'm off the rock and under the turf. Nothing else here for me. Like many a fifty year old, I've indeed lost many close to me. Both parents and all of the grands...most of my 'family' is now my circle of Tier One friends. Losing a child, though...thinking about it is painful enough. Actually going through it? That...I cannot imagine, and I have quite the imagination.

Giving stars, though...to such a personal story, honestly, for ME...from me, it would feel...crass? Empty? Insubstantial? I can't do it. (I know you wouldn't actually know if I did or didn't, but I can't be who I am and lie about such things.)

Don't get me wrong...the actual quality of this chapter...eight stars? Fourteen? ALL of them?

I don't know if writing this hurt or was cathartic...perhaps both? I don't think I could do it and survive. Phenomenal episode. Crazy good, does everything, but amped up to 20.

I just can't give stars to an innocent's death (the death of innocents being my reason for disputing the commonly held beliefs most have in their deity), even in fiction (even if it is fiction based on reality). So this chapter will live outside of the system for me, I'm sorry.

Lastly...and most importantly...whenever this happened in your actual life, no amount of condolences are enough to not seem trite, but what else are we left with to convey how we feel?

So with my deepest and most sincere condolences, to you, and all of your lost one's loved ones.

Razor Olox

(signing off just this once...)

Don4poonDon4poonover 1 year ago

As always 5stars. If I could give more I would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have a gift.

Cancer sucks.

Please keep writing.

HFHMfan

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your Best chapter to date.

It drew you in so quickly to reagan's story. You met her, saw how she brought the best in others and fell in love with her ! all with that hole in your stomach that something bad is going to happen. It felt so real and raw, you greve for reagan, while glad that the upcoming battle will allow some of that grief and anger we see in death and lilly to be vented in, i hope, spectacular fashion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
10513 Followers
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...