All Comments on 'She Doesn't Say No Pt. 02'

by rosebudliquor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As the author of this story the pacing and psychological state of the different parties rests upon your vision of what you want to achieve. If you succeed in giving Ginger increasing control of her sexuality that would be a good thing (theoretically at least) as empowering women to embrace their sexuality is something most MEN as well as most women can support. I can't help but see some existential conflict, however, if what you propose as accomplishing that feat is simply to transfer to Ginger initiative to do the SAME actions that every man fucking her (including Ray) has her do. SOMETHING needs to be different for Ginger to be more than a robotic fucktoy.

I like the trajectory of your plot as well as the goal you appear to have in mind. You write well. I look forward to seeing how you carry your creative imagination forward.

Keep writing. More please.

MLJ

OmenainenOmenainenabout 1 year ago

So… I think you said you wanted comments, right? Hmm. Now what to say. I guess I’ll say that there was very little personality in any of these characters, so it’s a bit difficult to say if they made sense or not. So I’ll give you the benefit of a doubt, because maybe they did.

Thank you for your contributions to my event. Counted by number of stories I think you’re the most prolific so far 🙂

OmenainenOmenainenabout 1 year ago

So… I think you said you wanted comments, right? Hmm. Now what to say. I guess I’ll say that there was very little personality in any of these characters, so it’s a bit difficult to say if they made sense or not. So I’ll give you the benefit of a doubt, because maybe they did.

Thank you for your contributions to my event. Counting the number of stories I think you’re the most prolific so far 🙂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

😴👎👎👎

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
2 stars

lame as an autodriver Tesla

mfj77mfj77about 14 hours ago

Wow! That was fun! Find the comments almost ... funny. One complains about the lack of personalities of the participants. Well, most of Ray's and Ginger's personalities and traits are definitely in chapter 1 so, if this is stand-alone, have to agree with that comment. Robby and Greg's personality could use some filling in but you will need to double the length of the story to really develop the personalities.

/

The most amusing comment is "...transfer to Ginger initiative to do the SAME actions that every man fucking her (including Ray) has her do. SOMETHING needs to be different for Ginger to be more than a robotic fucktoy." Guess I'm too naive but there are only some many holes and poles and combinations there of. At the end of the day, it's more about the mental attitude / satisfaction than variety of positions. And this story had LOTS more balance as far as the woman's vs man's perspective. Instead of just discussing how Ginger is having her throat plugged and being unable to breathe, Ginger is also getting her clit rubbed and deriving some satisfaction. In fact, a MAJOR difference between this and other stories is that Ginger is the driver NOT the men. And the men are willingly complying.

/

In fact, I find the amount of respect shown between the characters of this story to be highly unusual and great. Ginger sets some boundaries but is really not demeaning (she doesn't say that either man is terrible). She does say Robby and Greg need to get motivated and find their own girlfriends but doesn't put them down. It seems in many stories "woman empowerment" devolves into unhealthy Femdom relationships. Think in a healthy relationship both males and females alternate taking the lead during different situations. (not alternating as "your turn, now my turn" but just as the mood strikes)

/

My only complaint with the story is that it ended too quickly or incompletely. Did Robby and Greg watch Ginger and Ray's coupling? What was their reaction? Would like to have had some more "aftercare" discussion between Ray and Ginger.

/

Could easily see another chapter if the author desires to keep the story going. Less sex, more character development? What jobs do the characters have? Maybe some double or triple dates with all the parties involved. Could have some drama if Ginger or Ray want to date others. What happens if Ray and Ginger are out dancing and she decides to pick up another man to bring home? Will Ginger stand up for Ray if the new guy tries putting Ray down? What about bringing other women into the mix? Is Ray and Ginger's relationship purely based on sex or can they develop the relationship beyond the bedroom? Lots of avenues to approach if the author so desires.

/

Lastly, I enjoyed the author's comments in his preface and appreciate his warning that it could be skipped. Sometimes authors do no distinguish their story comments from the actual stories enough.

/

Thanks for a hot, fun read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous