All Comments on 'My Introduction To CFNM Ch. 02'

by Pro_Ball_Player

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow awesom

Wow awesom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very HOT - HOT - HOT

I convinced now. I'm breaking up with my boyfriend and asking you to marry me, Pro_Ball_Player. I'm sure life with you would be one huge orgasm, day after day, night after night and everything in between. I want to say that I completely adore your stories and all the great situations your characters get them selves into. This is just another story that is destined to take on a new life as people all over the world go out to role play this one, too. Thanks again, Stacie.

billc393billc393almost 17 years ago
More! I want to read more!

This is one of the hottest CFNM stories I've ever read. You've done a marvelous job of letting us know what Bradley is thinking, and through her words (and actions) giving us a glimpse into Sharron's mind as well.<br><br>The ways this game can be played are endless, and I know that once my wife and I began experimenting with this our sex life took on a whole new life... once she was 'free' to truly explore what turned her on sexplay became a serious "E-ticket" ride!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
what I wouldn't give

to be in his place. I know how he feels. I've secretly loved a girl at work for a while and she doesn't even know. I think I'll walk into her ofice and pull my pants down!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Bridal Satin smooth, intensly orgasmic and

romantic this author is a source of classics within his lifetime and a "Best Seller." His facile and nuanced exposition of our shared obsession for panties transcends fetish to who wears them. . . . Usually.

Kudos.

Encore!

jjws %)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Thank You for CFNM

Dear Author, Three weeks ago I found my fiance beating himself reading the first part of your unusual story on MY laptop at MY apartment while he thought I was over doing the laundry. First, I was shocked that he was reading porn, and then even more shocked when he told me about this CFNM activity. After discussing it and his porn activity, he told me he had a strong desire to be naked in front of women. Last weekend, I had him come over and stay at my apartment all weekend and made him be naked the whole time. On friday night, one of my friends came by unexpectedly to bring me some pictures while he stood around the corner in the hallway not more than five feet away, naked. After she left, he had such an amazing hardon we made love right there! On saturday, without him knowing, I called one of my friends at work who is very shy and doesn't have a lot of experience with men and asked her to help me play a joke on him. When she came by, I let her in and made him come out to meet her. He was hard again in about one minute and none of us remarked about it the whole hour she was there. After she left, we did it again on the carpet in front of the door the instant she left. I'm starting to like the idea of having a nude male around and we both are excited about CFNM and reading about it on the WWW. He promised not to read anymore stories behind my back, but I've been secretly watching for another posting of this story. Tonight, he's coming over and I will make him be naked and I have a surprise: my friend from work is coming over again and she's bringing her sister and her sister's friend. This is really going to be fun! I hope I can wait until ater they leave to attack him. Hooray for CFNM. It's about time women got something to see men naked. Thank you for writing and introducing this to us. Barb.

needteachinneedteachinalmost 17 years ago
You are the MAN! (Naked I hope)

PBP, again, your story was perfect! I agree with the Fla. comment, it's about time women got this, the CFNM! What an awesome concept! This is so exciting to me, and serves a multitude of needs for me. As always, your writing is smooth and seamless and believable, but this concept is fabulous! I've read all your stories and I'm sure, as many others do, await all your next installments. Waiting for the next in all the series' you have on here beats the hell out of waiting for the next Potter or whatever movie trend, THAT's for sure!!! And in MOST cases doesn't take anywhere NEAR as long!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
2 Parties Like This Degradation

Mostly dominate ladies and the sub wimps who need to be disrespected to get it up and off.<P>

With your talent why are you in this fetish? But then your past stories seem to feature weak sub men to a large degree don't they.<P>

How needful, sad and sick in real life.

ljaljaalmost 17 years ago
This story was awsome

Man this story was so sexy. Anyone out there with CFNM news pages or web sites on this topic please send them to me ... my addy is "LJA57@webtv.net" Damn that is a nice topic... And please... I cant wait for the 3rd part... ty... :-)

needteachinneedteachinalmost 17 years ago
O yeah...

Barb from Fla, let us know how the surprise for your fiance goes!

Kapricorn71Kapricorn71over 16 years ago
It's your thang!

PBP - excellent job! Wish I could rate you higher than 5. It doesn't follow typical CFNM; but hey, it's your story. It has to work for you first and foremost. I had a different CFNM experience that I'm going to write about after reading this - and cumming a couple of times.

Hey Barb, I want to hear how the surprise when too!

AbbeyLaneAbbeyLaneover 16 years ago
Excruciatingly slow and wonderful

Loved it, slow, detailed, looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More, Please!

Very well writen and erotic.

nipplestrokernipplestrokerover 16 years ago
Love it, love it, love it!

Very well written and a brilliant storyline. Puts me in mind of a current situation of mine. I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So Jealous

PBP, this is the third time I've read this story. each time, I cum harder and harder and I'm so jealous of Sharron. I don't care if this is a story, you wrote this about someone you dearly love (a woman can tell these things) and that has me jealous. What I wouldn't give to be her and have you and that hard cock for myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
PBP: I dare you.

Pro Ball Player, this story is another masterpiece but I know how you can make it better (unless you're a chicken). Since this is a Exhibitionist/Voyeur story about a man being naked for a girl, why don't you do the next contribution in the Illustrated category and give us gals a look at your cock? You could include pictures of you like in the story: as the waiter, jackin at the table, cock wrapped with panties, standing upright naked and hard, and so on. It's a CFNM story, remember? Be a sport, PBP, show us your cock!

gspanker051gspanker051over 14 years ago
CFNM

Good Read I am into CFNM wish there more stories of that type

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Oh my god...great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow

Such a hot sensual mind to be able to write these stories !

maddictmaddictalmost 6 years ago
Better and Wetter

I like your improvments to this genre, I feel uncomfortable with her so involved. Wait don't stop

RicknCenFlRicknCenFlover 1 year ago

The tease was incredible. Very hot and well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous