All Comments on 'Asian Girlfriend'

by andyrids

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You were ready to try an Asian woman? WTF is that supposed to mean? I've slept with women all over the world and pussy is pussy. Personalities differ, but the pussies are all the same.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Amazing

Asian women have changed my life for the better, ever since high school. All women are amazing in my opinion, I just have a special place in my bed for badass Asian sluts. Thanks!

andyridsandyrids3 months agoAuthor

That is where you are wrong my friend !... an Asian pussy is vastly different to a Western one and even slightly different to an African one, performance and willingness differs but you find that globally anyway no matter what race, But yeah I agree on the personallites differ part different mindsets acording to country and culture.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed the story if you did not then that is fair enough.... it is actually based on actual events and yes I am still with Nikki.

kiwi857kiwi8573 months ago

This story is written in such an odd style. Too many sentences with breaks of an unneeded comment in the middle. I couldn’t finish it.

andyridsandyrids3 months agoAuthor

I never professed to be a story writer mate, I am simply relaying experiences as far as my limited ability allows... Thank you for the comment though I have no idea how to change the "odd style" and no real desire to do so, just take it as somebody say telling a story in a bar / pub is how I would view it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

I had returned to the States after 12 years in the Orient, and was working as a supervisor at an assembly plant.

I was giving a new hire her 90 day evaluation. {She was a beautiful half Pilapina and half Dutch. The only sign of Dutch was her striking Blue eyes} She, also, had the finest ass in captivity. I told her there was an error on her personal file-- she looked to be middle twenties-- her file had her age as 38. She said the file was correct.I had spent 2 years in the Philippines, and saw a chance to practice my Tagalog. The look on her face, when I started talking to her in her language was priceless.

Long story short-- we had a 4+ year affair-- I was single, she was married. Her hubby was terrible in bed. After our first night she told me that in less time than I took to get her clothes off, her husband would be finished and asleep. She never experienced oral-- neither giving nor receiving.

Ther first time I ate her pussy, in a few minutes she was cumming. She continuously came for about 30 minutes until my tongue was tired {She was DELICIOUS}

Once she found that there was more to sex than cock in her cunt for 3 minutes, she wanted to try

EVERYTHING! AND LEARNED SHE LOVED THE TASTE OF CUM.

Eventually Donna met Bi friend with benefits.

The we split up when her ole man was transferred to another state.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous