All Comments on 'About Me'

by BrattyBombshell

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LivelinessLiveliness7 months ago

Thanks for sharing!

lc69hunterlc69hunter7 months ago

It is a lot of work, fucking someone. Most women haven't a clue, unless they have done it

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

do extra pilates on me please

MyfantasymindMyfantasymind6 months ago

Love the biography!! It's nice to know more about the authors. 💖💖

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"Still, I have never shaken the fetish of people with cocks being dominated so here I am."

Reading "A Woman Scorned" and "Sister on Lock", I was thinking about how it wasn't the typical futa fare on lit. There are, of course, other stories of futa being locked and teased, but they're not very common. So it was interesting to find a new author with two stories in that vein. Now I know how it came to be! It's nice to sort-of know you through this excerpt of your life. Thanks for sharing it with us <3

P.S. As much as I loved the aforementioned two stories, I also enjoyed the gentler direction you've chosen in "Learning New Tricks". Looking forward to reading more from you <3

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Thank you for taking the time to write stories and share them with us. I'm a submissive guy, and for me pegging lets me be the girl, plus I enjoy penis, lol, so I get turned on looking at women who are fully clothed, but are wearing a strap on and the way the strap on hangs, the life like detail...its like being in a futa land or something. The moans and sounds I make though, wow! So I was a virgin at 22 when I met my wife and she was experienced with lots of other guys, which really turned me on, plus at the time, the only way for me to really be the girl I wanted to be (inside me) was to be a male virgin. Anyway, my wife was pegging me and I was wearing thigh highs, my favorite pair with the white lacey tops and the thing that goes around my waist that has the straps that hold up the stockings. Apparently I was being too vocal moaning and whimpering because my mother in-law thought it was me being too rough with her daughter and she barged into the room. Imagine her surprise as my wife has me on my back, legs spread and continues to pound me. Now my wife was fully clothed and just kept pounding me all the while telling her mother this is how the little slut likes it. Her mother looked at us and started laughing and explained how she thought I was being too rough with my wife because of my moaning and all that. From then on I always got an extra present at Christmas and a extra gift for my birthday of sexy thigh highs. So, for me, your stories make me feel at home. I hope its ok that I explained myself in this manner, without asking permission that is. Thank you for being you and sharing your creativity with everyone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous