All Comments on 'Augur Ch. 13'

by Kinje

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I've never commented on anything on this site. This story is really entertaining. I don't want it to end.

AardieAardie4 months ago

I wonder what attributes he will gain from Rose. It would include stamina and maybe strength. I wonder if he will get more of a horse sized dick.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well, that certainly didn't go how I expected! Keep it up, dude!

DoctorAlanDoctorAlan3 months ago

Another homonym: "rein" not "reign." Fun story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Won't complain, just an random fact: if the woman is shorten then the man and the men is embeddet into her - his head will likely be on her shoulders or near her head. It will take some efford to lay the head on her tits and will not be an position an men would mantain sprawling uncouncess. Nice story, as realistic as meeting an deamon, sidthe faerie and an puca, but that's fun. I still wonder about if the puca got an flat & job to go clubbing on Helloweenpartys and whats about the landlord-lady. Thank you for publishing and keep on pushing for some content of their lifes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKinje@Kinje
Flexing creative muscles that have atrophied thanks to capitalism. Augur Series: Book 1 is complete and published as of 1/24/24! Book 2 will take a while, but we have not seen the last of Jack or the ladies (Update 2/22/24: ~40k words of book two written) Your feedback is al...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Augur Ch. 12 Previous Part
Augur Series Info