All Comments on 'Cuckold Dreams Lead to Nightmares Ch. 06'

by consulting91

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Christy_the_CDChristy_the_CD13 days ago

I was a bit critical of the last part, but I absolutely LOVE this ending! Well done!

FunnyFearFunnyFear13 days ago

Meh. Too much focus on the negative side of the issue.

Bham487Bham48713 days ago

I’m shocked that a cuck story turned out like this. This is more realistic than anything I have read.

Bham487Bham48713 days ago

I do wish he was the one to use the safe word though.

Al_AnonAl_Anon13 days ago

Wait wait wait ... you can have a cuck story that doesn't end with either:

a) the husband reduced to a 2nd-class citizen in his own home

b) the husband destroying the life of the woman he loves

c) the wife running off with her lover

They can just, talk things out over a period of time & move on? What sort of madness is this?

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

A rare cuckold story where the wife actually seems like she loves her husband. I like that it was a learning experience for both of them and they never did it again.

seittitgibseittitgib13 days ago

Great way to finish their story off, happy for their happier ending. Thank you for your work this series!

ziman99ziman9912 days ago

I guess most people liked the good ending, bit personnally I didn't. I would have preferred if it was hotter and if the husband would have begged to have the wife backed but she had said she couldn't go back to him because the bull owned her now : more kinky scenes with tattooes, piercings, wife submitting to the bull. Still, to each their own, thx for this story!

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

This one is also nice. Will you be writing more chapters of cuckold beginnings? Really loved that one

Cuckoldslave2Cuckoldslave211 days ago

I don't like it at the end

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

A weird demonization of porn on a porn site lol

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry697110 days ago

Why would a man let his wife run the show for his fantasy. If my wife had a fantasy about me fucking other women I am Damm sure she would always be in control of every scenario. I think your writing was good and glad she put a stop to it, but sorry he didn’t get anything but angst from it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

I thought the ending was just okay. I guess this could happen in real life and probably does in some cases. My wife and I are not in the lifestyle for humiliation it is for her satisfaction. We have sex 3 times a week, but that is not enough for her. We have one other guy that we use that satisfies her several other times during the week. She stops by his apartment every night after work. And then he might come over and spend the night once or twice a month on the weekends. I really believe married women having sex outside of their marriage happens a lot more than people realize. I would rather know about it then have her cheat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userconsulting91@consulting91
I am a novice writer who is experimenting with some true stories from my life and some fantasies of what I would love to experience.