All Comments on 'Donor - Ch. 15'

by rikimaru4

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Wow. Very intensive. Yet I would have wished that he is more understanding and supportive. But his reaction is still understandeble

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Karma got her. Good. Hope her and Janet both end up alone and in therapy with only their cats to keep them company.

rikimaru4rikimaru411 days agoAuthor

This chapter was tough for me -- I knew people would be unhappy no matter which direction this went. My apologies to those who were rooting for Michael. Personally, I feel that I wrote things very unfairly for him. But, at the same time, life is not fair and this felt like the "realest" outcome. Whether good or bad, if you have any feelings about it then you have my profound gratitude for being invested enough in my writing to care at all. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

The "realest" outcome would show more consequences for her instead of a weak "I'm sorry" and then running away. Janet was already written as a manipulative bitch regardless of her original intentions, so to have this revelation of Sam running back to her like it was just meant to be is going to feel extremely contrived. It would be far more satisfying for Mike to get his very deserved and righteous revenge, even if it's nothing more than never speaking to her again, but she should absolutely end up with someone other than Janet ultimately.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

It's hard not to get invested. Your a good writer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrikimaru4@rikimaru4
Creator of erotic mind control/transformation stories. If you'd like to read more of my works or get advance chapters, check out my page: http://www.patreon.com/rikimaru

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Donor - Ch. 14 Previous Part
Donor Series Info