All Comments on 'Freya The Sex Addict'

by FreyaGersemi

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MigbirdMigbird17 days ago

Absolutely hilarious — can’t get enough of Cyn’s sense of humor and insight; can’t get enough of all three women. The kitchen conversation delightful/dialogue perfect.

AchtungNightAchtungNight17 days ago
Great setup work!

Good response to the issues in your plot development. The Magic of Friendship was shown off well in this story. Characters are excellently showcased and explored. I enjoyed the development in Alex and Freya especially along with Cyn’s humor and Katie’s naïveté. Looking forward to the group sex event I believe is coming next. ;)

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi17 days agoAuthor

@Migbird, thank you! Maybe I should write a story that is more fully Cyn-centric. Since I would be writing it based on your comment, if you have any specific ideas that you would like me to consider including, feel free to message me. I'm also working on "Alternate Universe" Freya stories, so any ideas do not necessarily have to follow the established storyline. 😛 Thanks for reading!!!!

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi17 days agoAuthor

@AchtungNight, thank you so much!! And, yes, there is a LOT coming next!!!

ccitydudeccitydude17 days ago

"We may as well get this perv ball rolling." Like Migbird, I find Cyn to be the character I'd most like to chat with. I look forward to seeing how Freya moves through and past her dilemma. Well done.

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi16 days agoAuthor

@ccitydude, so glad you are enjoying their crazy ride. Now, if only a few thousand other people feel the same way (and I figure out how to monetize sexy writing), maybe I could quit my day job! 😄

ccitydudeccitydude16 days ago

I'm doing my best but, alas, it's just me. Best wishes.

Spartan3549Spartan354914 days ago

Excellent story can’t wait for the next one! 5 stars!!

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi14 days agoAuthor

@Spartan3549, thank you!! I'm working on the next one right now!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Whoa! That took a dramatic turn, well played Freya.

Cyn really shone in this one, putting everything together and marshalling everyone to express their true wants and feelings.

Even as Freya controlled 'The Need,' she didn't get to control her striptease this time. The role playing was scintillatingly sexy though. Good luck to Alex in what's coming next, the jammy bastard!

Grinding beans also made an appearance, as well as snatching the brass ring. He he, I know that I'm very childish 😀

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi5 days agoAuthor

@Anonymous, you wrote: "I know that I'm very childish 😀" Well, I am, too!!! 🤣

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreyaGersemi@FreyaGersemi
176 Followers
Welcome! My stories usually contain a lot of cuteness and (hopefully!) hot sexual scenes. I absolutely LOVE logging in and seeing new followers and that my stories have gotten comments!!! So follow and comment!! 🥰 I’m using a pseudonym and thought that the name was fun and p...