All Comments on 'Police Station Corporal Punishment Ch. 02'

by jdb12399

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
toastywarm01toastywarm0128 days ago

I had to go back and re-read part one but it was worth the time for a wonderful story. I absolutely loved the time you spent on the girls’ anticipation of the punishment. It was as good as the punishments themselves. You are a positive force in the Literotica world JDB!

punishment_centerpunishment_center28 days ago

As usual from you, a very good story. I slightly missed the punishments of the intimate parts of the anatomy, well, but that's probably my unusual deviation. :)

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Loved this! I certainly wouldn’t want to end up on the receiving end of Officer Beere’s strap or cane! I loved the detail of how she says it’s okay to cry to Dan; she knows how adept she is at inflicting painful corporal punishment and likes to flaunt it in as professional a manner as possible.

Nonetheless, I think Lisa and Dan got off a bit light. They clearly found the experience uncomfortable, but a judicial corporal punishment should always end with the recipient humiliated by crying uncontrollably like a baby and begging for it to stop. They should have been sentenced to more strokes. Amanda seems to have learned a good lesson, although I think it wouldn’t have hurt anyone (other than Amanda, of course) if her bare ass was striped a few more times to get the point across; she deserved it!

jdb12399jdb1239927 days agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments :)

As this isnt the Punishment Centre, they don't get too heavy in the police station.

Intimate area punishment in my next story maybe . . .

lecturelecture26 days ago

It's been a long nine months for our heroine sitting in her cell awaiting her punishment ..........There has been a paucity of judicial stories on Literotica as of late, such that I was concerned that some editorial prejudice against the genre had arisen. Delighted that my fears were for naught, AND that your ability to craft stories that build a complete universe with interesting and sympathetic characters on both sides of the cane has not atrophied.. I have implored your fellow purveyors of judicial tales to keep feeding our cravings, and I do the same to you. (Notwithstanding that you MAY have other things to do in life).

Bottom line -Welcome back, and keep up the good ( great) work

redrum10redrum1026 days ago

thanks, as usual great piece of writing

appyBappyB12 days ago

A really good read yet again. Thank you. I'd love to hear more of Officer Beere's story. How she came to be in her job and what her personal life might be like. Perhaps Lisa will encounter her again when they are both in uniform?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjdb12399@jdb12399
I enjoy writing coporal punishment stories and scenarios in Judicial or other formal settings. I REALLY appreciate comments and stars on my stories. I particularly appreciate feedback by email via the 'provide feedback' option. If you leave an email address - I will reply and...