All Comments on 'Air BBC'

by Lily_May_Stories

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Enterprise1701AEnterprise1701A19 days ago
You have a perfectly great story...

... but then you ruin it by having him stick his cock up her ass!! Realy disgusting after that.

pdiddyd55pdiddyd5519 days ago

Good first story. Hope that you’re planning a follow up for the martini bar and perhaps a trip to MargoIsland.

I liked the touch of how the leaf was similar in shape to a spade.

hair94hair9418 days ago
Great Story!!!

Simply fantastic!!! I hope you plan to write more. 5-Stars!!

swtnlttlswtnlttl17 days ago

Please please please continue this story! You have a way with putting words together that makes me think ahead, only to be wrong!

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

a fabulous story. Quite amazing for a first story! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Overall this was well done. I guess you were a bit too excited writing the sex scenes and you skipped over some little details that would have made the action more coherent (e.g. How did Erica go from having sex by the pool with Caster, to then magically showing up in the shower? Was she teleported?) Still, this was a good one.

ExcaliburXExcaliburX13 days ago

Hot, creative, well written, and so realistic. 5 stars

ExcaliburXExcaliburX13 days ago

Black men and white women so freaking EXPLOSIVE!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Oh…please keep going…this really spoke to me. There’s not enough in this genre for women by women.

GcoachGGcoachG3 days ago

Fucking hot!!!!! 5⭐️s!!!

SiL_40SiL_401 day ago

I like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLily_May_Stories@Lily_May_Stories
Mid-thirties woman from Atlanta, GA. I have been a "reader," for the past few years, and decided to put my writing abilities a test. Hope you enjoy.