All Comments on 'Dawn and the Lunch Meeting'

by cloakndagger772

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Mediocre; it would have enhance the story if other men had shown up and took turns with her; and if there was a reason for the strong smell. Its as if she wasn't telling her husband everything.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Thanks for the warning 1☆ without reading the story.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino11 days ago

A ridiculous “true” story. A husband with no self respect married to a whore. How on earth have they managed to have children. Poor things having parents like these two apologies for human beings!

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 days ago

Just here for the comments by the little incel trolls. They would be funny if not so pathetic

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Three stories and 18 followers doesn't take a troll to know your writing is shit, Find another hobby!

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Holy shit! That's kinky, but hot as hell. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

don't care that he liked it or not, its a two for me just on the flow of the story and as written. Wasn't much there for me to like or hate. Felt like it was missing a lot of emotion.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Hot AF.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Fuck, yes. Love reading the Dawn stories. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

I will never understand the trolls that bitch about the story content. It's literally what the category is for, AND you give a warning at the beginning of the story!

Maybe they don't like the confused tingle in their pants when they read these stories?

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Trash

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Good time to turn off the star grading.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

I did not read the story. I simply wanted to comment in thanks to the author for being upfront about his writing pathetic cuck bull.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

No wonder the world's fucked up with trash like this raising children

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

If you put your fetish story in the Fetish category instead of trolling Loving Wives, you wouldn't need to turn off ratings to avoid the backlash of being a troll. Just saying...

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

(- 5 stars) nothing worth commenting about...........

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

lol... wow. Literotica supposedly moderates comments, but they approve all of the blatant troll crap. Why?

Keep up the good work, dude. Ignore the haters that only wish women would have sex with them.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

utter rubbish

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

I wish it were possible to give a - star.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Real stories are the best. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

"they approve all of the blatant troll crap." - Anonymous

-

Probably because the troll crap is primarily the stories, often deliberately posted in the wrong category, are intended to draw out more comments.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Didn't like it.

cloakndagger772cloakndagger7729 days agoAuthor

"Probably because the troll crap is primarily the stories, often deliberately posted in the wrong category, are intended to draw out more comments." - Anonymous

Have you ever read the category description?

"Loving Wives

Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. "

This story is posted EXACTLY where it is supposed to be. Just because you guys are threatened by the concept of wife sharing, swinging, etc doesn't men that the story is in the wrong place.

consulting91consulting918 days ago

A great story. I like the real ones like this that aren't overly dramatic that would have Greg sporting a baseball bat in his pants.

Great story and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Ignore the trolls. Many of them are just men whose wives or girlfriends cheated on them, and they feel inadequate and bitter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercloakndagger772@cloakndagger772
25 Followers
Updated 4.17.2024: I have decided to disable voting on my stories, as someone has set up a vote bot to bomb me with one star reviews above and beyond the typical comments from fragile guys who openly admit they vote one star without even reading a given story. Dawn and the...