All Comments on 'Diary of a wallflower Ch. 02'

by Asperger27

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

I'm guessing the young guy was James right?

Wonder if he'll get Katie's mom and Nora's mom to have a threesome with him.

Asperger27Asperger2719 days agoAuthor

Could be James... or it could be someone else entirely who Emily has connections to.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

@Asperger27

I thought you said that Nora's mother would appear in this chapter to warn Katie's Mom about not messing with Emily?

Will Nora's Mom appear in the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Are Taylor and Jessica coming back? It'd be good to hear about them.

Are the young guy and James gonna double team both Nora's Mom and Katie's Mom? That'd be hot.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Hopefully Emily gets Katie to suck her strap-on after inserting it inside Nora. Like how in Windows, Collin made Jill suck his cock after it has been inside the pussy of Janet, Jill's Mom, and licking the juices off.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

@Aspeeger27

I have an idea, Emily and James both have sex with Nora and Katie with their long strap-on/dick in a foursome

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAsperger27@Asperger27
Due to my old account being hacked, I switched over to my new email account. If anyone has questions or story suggestions, please write to my new email address As always, thanks for supporting me on this site as a literotica writer/author these past 9 years. It means alot to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES