All Comments on 'Neighbor Saw My Wife Naked Ch. 03'

by NuclearGorilla

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
howj2011howj201112 days ago

Love this story line. I’d love for Glen to have a huge cock that he gets to use on the hot little wife 😁

DrPopeDrPope12 days ago

Do we need the next beach chapter? Yes we do and more neighbourly Maddy … yes we do

We need Kim verses Maddy game show really….

Love this ….

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Worth the wait.

You dropped two good hooks for future stories.

One, Glen(or maybe the other neighbour) shaving Madison. And possibly helping her dress. Or scrubbing her in the bathtub. Little signs of intimacy.

Second, swim lessons that are also CMNF, with Madison naked and her neighbours in speedos. For this let's say Glen or a friend of his has a pool where he trains Madison, and which becomes a future spot for her lounging naked.

BarbKannBarbKann11 days ago

I think she should give him the ok to jerk-off while she's giving him a shower show, or he just does it while she's got her eyes closed and maybe covered in suds.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

CANT BELIEVE IT IS FINALLY HERE THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! PERFECT 5 STARS AS ALWAYS!!!!!!! LOVE MADISON’S JOKES AND PLAYFULNESS!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Loved it can’t wait for what happens next !!!! I hope he gets his reward for being a good neighbour

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Another amazing entry. Very movie esk into leading into the chapter 3. Well written! With how long a wait between chapters there are, I was hoping for a little bit more progress before it ended, with maybe her getting touched, or a sign the other neighbor was going to make a return... but this pacing is probably better, I am just too turned on to not be a little impatient! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Great Continuation, but unfortunately Duncan was not included. Could you change that in the next chapters?

Darklordx42Darklordx4211 days ago

Another fantastic update and I can't wait to read what happens next! I love the relationship that you created between Madison and Glen, but what about Duncan? Will he return again?

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Can’t believe I was cheering for a solo masturbation scene three chapters into a story. 😂 Good work but we need to move this along a little faster! Where’s Duncan?

CandaulistScribeCandaulistScribe11 days ago

I have very much enjoyed this series! Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Love everything about this chapter well worth the wait!!!! Love the playfulness and jokes between Madison and Glen!! Five stars!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I love how Maddy is becoming more comfy with her exhibitionism. I hope she becomes even more bold

sandraxdavsandraxdav11 days ago

Loving how the sultry is developing

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Great series and great story - keep edging up and up!

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Nothing else to say but a perfect chapter excited for the next one

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nucleargorilla WHAT A MAN YOU ARE!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Just to confirm there is a next chapter right? or is this the end :(. I love to read the next part, I was surprised Duncan didnt appear here though.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I was really expecting to see Doug here.

Will Madison visit Glen for these CMNF swim lessons?

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Well worth the wait! Loved how you developed the relationship, but still at such a great pace. Looking forward to more adventures with Maddy and Glen, thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I think it's important for this series to remain ENF/CMNF, possibly with them touching Madison, and not have it turn into actual sex, hand jobs, blowjobs etc

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I agree. Love the stories. Would love to see glen with a huge cock and her enjoy it with her husband

Keep up the great writing!!

cycoticcycotic11 days ago

Absolutely loving this slow burn increasing stakes by Madison. Hanging out for each new chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Please include Duncan in the next chapter

chakrocchakroc11 days ago

So glad to see the continuation of Madison's adventures...easily one of the best series on the entire site. I can't help picturing in my head another session of Madison modeling for her coworkers...but this time, doing it at her home while her husband is away, and allowing Glenn a front row seat. Also, I'd LOVE to see what happened with Madison and her coworkers when they finally made it to the 'actual' nude beach.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Bit sad Duncan wasn't in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Good development of the story, shame her other neighbours aren't enjoying the show, maybe it's time they did and her boundaries pushed further

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I am so glad Maddie is back! Well worth the wait. Can't wait to see the next progression.

ThatOneGuy551ThatOneGuy55111 days ago

Great, as always. I hope the neighbors cameras didn't catch anything they weren't supposed to

ItemrajaItemraja11 days ago

Totally love this series! Excellent build up! In most stories, they usually become too direct and the anticipation dies or they drag too much and don't move forward at all. But the tease is so perfect here. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Just repeating everybody else: what an awesomely enjoyable series of stories!

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

THANK YOUUUUUUU!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Thanks so much for keeping the same direction with the playful exhibitionism and keeping the focus on Glen!! Love this chapter the most because of how casual and playful they both are with their jokes keeping everything lighthearted while Madison’s fully exposed!! Especially love how Madison continues to pretend to maintain some innocence with her teasing!! Can’t wait for the next chapter!!

skindiver71skindiver719 days ago

What a fun chapter 3! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Perfect story. Love that you kept the focus on the friendly relationship between Madison and Glen!! Love their jokes!! And how Madison is so playful while Glen continues to be such a gentleman!! More obsessed with this story now and excited for Madison’s plans for the weeks including getting a smart phone which has so much potential for playful nude texts or video calls too!

Pjt2017Pjt20179 days ago

Damn! That was surprisingly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

I got no desire to see Glen's pecker. Maybe just a bulge under his pants or speedo. Keep it CMNF.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

When Madison has gotten more comfortable with her neighbours/coworkers I'd like to see them casually touching her nude body in a playful manner. Tweaking her nipple, rubbing a hand over her slit, squeezing her ass while hugging her etc.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

I like to imagine this scenario where Duncan manges to plant a hidden camera in Madison's house or, say, a changing room, and she knowingly flashes him out of spite.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Thanks for the great story! They are nicely written and are very exciting!

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Awesome chapter! I do think this could have been condensed a little bit but that is personal preference. I am curious to see if there is another chapter, as Maddie has basically done all that can be done before it becomes Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Best exhibitionism series I’ve ever read on this website or anywhere else online and it’s not close!!! Excited for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

I need a chapter where Duncan gets this much attention! Since there is a Glen only chapter will there be a Duncan only one?

NuclearGorillaNuclearGorilla9 days agoAuthor

Thank you all for the kind comments and messages. I appreciate each and every one, as well as the suggestions and critiques. I am hoping to spend more time writing this summer. As always, I’ll keep you posted when new stories are incoming. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Couldn’t have asked for a better chapter love that the focus stayed on friendly older Glen to highlight his genuine relationship with Madison. This is my favorite exhibitionism series I’ve ever read because of the playful nonchalant exposure and intent continues to just be exhibitionism!! Love the joke between them on sharing Madison’s ass and Madison asking Glen about her shaving! Love the idea of Madison maybe getting Glen a smartphone for more potential exposure with fun/playful pictures and texts as well as video calls!!

mremrsmremrs8 days ago

Wow! My fave chapter so far! Easily the best series on this site, I can't wait to see what Madison has in store for Glen next!

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

une bien belle histoire qui ne demande qu'à évoluer. Merci beaucoup

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

I would like more Duncan, Cant wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Is Nuclear Gorilla the new account name? Did it change? Sorry have not been keeping up. Good sequel regardless.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

I have written some fan chapters of this story if you would like me to send them to you, it would mean a lot! Great installment as always!

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

As Glen and Duncan and possibly others get used to having Madison naked around them I look forward to them trying their luck with touching. A hug that presses her boobs against their chests, a butt slap, a playful nipple pinch, cupping her pussy etc that Madison comes to accept.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

I surely hope this isn’t the last in this series. What a turn on. Well done

OptionfansOptionfans7 days ago

Keep it going pls

AnniversaryAnniversary7 days ago

Loving the direction of this third installment!

I'm she took action against Duncan and that's that.

If you do push Duncan back, hopefully it falls into the pacing and doesnt feel... forced?

I understand she's a bit reluctant with gramps, but should still have a reasonable head on her shoulders to deny Duncan since this is not just solely about exposing herself, but exposing herself to Glen.

Again, welcome back!

Missed you, glad everything was sorted out.

;)

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Please follow Sabineteas, especially the many stories about Beth Johnson the housewife. Great ENF/CMNF content with many scenarios and a varying male and female cast.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

I think the CMNF/exhibitionism aspect with Madison being fully exposed to various clothed men is the real appeal of this series, the CMNF aspect. I have no interest in seeing Glen's pecker and I hope it doesn't get in that direction. He and Duncan can keep their clothes(or at least swim trunks) on.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

While I read it, why did I imagine them as deNiro and Hathaway, on The Intern?

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

The stuff with Duncan is enticing because there's an ENF aspect that Madison doesn't have with Duncan. It's not like he's really forcing her to do anything.

In fact, while she hasn't realised it yet, she gets a different kind of thrill at being seen(or in that one case, touched) by Duncan, a guy who she knows has impure thoughts about her and wants to take advantage of her kindness and her body. The thrill of being submissive, perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Please please please bring Duncan back, I really enjoyed his audacity. Let Glen bring Duncan to her room, that would be crazyyyyyyy

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Really want to see Duncan in the shower with her, a lot more action

voyeur7142voyeur71426 days ago

You have real good story telling skills I am really looking forward to more please

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Hate to break it to everyone but there is going to be sex in these stories. The whole point is the escalation. You wouldn’t read it if every chapter was just a bimbo giggling when people see her naked. He already said he is writing them like the Kim series, which means the whole story is about getting reluctantly pushed closer to a gangbang. It might not happen for years at this point but Madison is going to get fucked. Every series goes this way because that’s the logical ending. Kim series was just like this and in the final story she tittyfucks her coworker and lets him blast a load into her mouth. If she says “no, never mind, I am loyal to my husband and he doesn’t want to share me”, it’s over and everyone is disappointed. If you don’t want to read about a wife getting increasingly wild and eventually getting fucked by her friends and neighbors, then pick your favorite chapter and end there. For the rest of us, let us enjoy the slow build up to a hot little wife taking it from both ends by her neighbors.

gatsby07gatsby076 days ago

I gave U a 5 but I’m holding U responsible to another chapter or 2 of Madison and Glen and soon please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

He will think of a fun way to make it progress. 6 stories in and he hasn’t missed yet. It’s not like she is going to jump on their cocks. But fuck let the story keep burning. Go look at any tease story and there are comments begging for them to take it to the next step. It’s just a story not a real marriage.

FL_WriterFL_Writer6 days ago

Such an incredible series! I’ve had something similar happened to me, but I’m not a talented enough writer to tell the story like you do!

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

I'd like to see a chapter of this with just Duncan to see the contrast in how he'd behave in the same situation, particularly the shower and dressing scenes.

Also maybe he and Madison need a one on one talk to sort some things out.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

I loved it, I hope duncan or someone else makes an appearance next chapter just add back a little of humiliation into the story

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Please let this not be the end, give us an update author-san!!!

NuclearGorillaNuclearGorilla5 days agoAuthor

You all are too much! I had no idea everyone would miss Duncan so much. Don’t worry, there are future plans for him. I have some nefarious scenes steeping.

Thank you for the interaction, this site is wild. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

loved the story and cant wait for more I will tell you more next time I get a chance.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Waiting for Duncan

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Hello Anonymous, where have can we see the following chapters? Can we contact you?

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Amazing! The next one can't come fast enough!

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Bring duncan back pleeease

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Let Glen bring Duncan to her room, it would be crazyyy for real

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

First of all, forgive my English because I am French. This story is remarkable in every way and literally addictive. I can't wait to see Madison's adventures with Duncan, which seems inevitable...the sooner the better!

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Perfect update well worth the wait!! Five stars!! Love that Duncan dropped out of the picture entirely and the story now focuses just on Madison’s playful relationship with Glen!!!! Can’t wait to read about how Madison teases Glen for a whole week while getting ready even potentially giving him and smart phone for fun video calls and pictures! Please keep Madison’s exhibitionism playful and innocent! Favorite exhibitionism series since it isn’t like every other “exhibitionism” series on this website where it always goes beyond playful exhibitionism to just cheating and having sex…

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Damn this story is soooo fire. Im not pressuring you in anyway. But is there a rough ETA for the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Prefer more Duncan involvement!

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

If Duncan were watching Madison put on a bra and panties, he'd probably be able to make all kinds of mischief.

Like letting her put on panties and then quickly pull it down because "It doesn't match" and make her try on more, offer to shave her bush because it's showing through transparent panties, directly put her tits into her bra cups etc.

Lickherassclean69Lickherassclean69about 22 hours ago

I need the next chapter like I need air! I hope this is a very long series. It’s one of the best wife/hotwife themed stories I’ve read. And THANKYOU for going slow and building a plot. There’s no need to rush things at all. Hope we maybe see a glimpse of Madison getting intrigued and curious about what glens packing down there. I hope it’s a normal or slightly above normal tool with the emotional attachment of the 2 driving the bus. Hope it’s released soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 21 hours ago

I wonder of you can contrive a situation where Madison needs a full body medical examination by or in front of her neighbours.

What if either Glen or Duuncan is a doctor? Or a third neighbour?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 21 hours ago

THE best exhibitionism fic on the platform cant wait for more. Love the slow pace. But just it seems she's a little too into Glen, I would like it better if more of what she does where accidents where she didnt mean to take it that far

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous