All Comments on 'The Relationship Pt. 10'

by Sorian

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Bham487Bham48712 days ago

What a selfish slut.

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN1170811 days ago

Quite the odd character development, honestly.

'' But I knew it still hurt him. I realized for a moment that I was starting to see things from his perspective. When I watched Eric fuck Judy in ways he didn't fuck me. Was that what it was like for Jim?''

To

''He pulled out his little penis as Eric fucked me. I looked from Jim to Eric and then told Eric, "I love you and your big cock."

You'd think she'd have more sympathy for her husband after witnessing Judy with Eric, but no. Quite the whipplash indeed. Not to mention her being really damn selfish.

1/5.

consulting91consulting9110 days ago

So the words The End……does that mean the series is over?

I loved the whole series and couldn’t wait for the next part each time.

However, the longer the series went the more I started to despise the wife. She obviously knew how much pain she was inflicting on her husband.

Then in this chapter she gets jealous and goes to him for emotional support after all she has done to him? That’s insanely selfish. Not to mention never going to see Jim’s mom who is sick because she was too busy with her boyfriend.

Now she knows how Jim hurts and instead of being there for him, keeps piling it on.

At this point I’m ready for Jim to divorce her and for Eric to end up with Judy. That would leave this wife with nothing after demanding she have everything.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

I think the series was OK, but would have liked there to be an epilogue or next chapter about her and Jim going to his mother's, perhaps the mother passes away. Then the wife sees how strong Jim is as he arranges the funeral and acts as the emotional rock for the family. The wife then gets to "repay" Jim for his devotion and sees what kind of man he is and that she fell in love with him not his cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSorian@Sorian
Well friends I love to write, collaborate and yes, of course, talk about and have sex. This has been a hobby of mine for some years, but in recent times (maybe because of the pandemic) more and more ideas have been coming to mind. I would love to hear from anyone that enjoys ...