All Comments on 'A dog/slave Weekend Ch. 01'

by wolfiedog

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jleetechiejleetechie26 days ago

3. Maybe some hope if the humiliation intensifies, but the chapter is far too short for any higher score. Hard to see this as nc with only a slight reluctance. Seems more like a couple's bdsm holiday away. We shall see.

Carl_BradfordCarl_Bradford26 days ago
Excellent start

This is a great plot set-up; I look forward to further elaboration/humiliation.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle25 days ago

It was a better than most story; but she absolutely should take the keys because a smart person prepares for the worst. If there’s an issue and he needs to be free and she can’t? She’s just killed him and the court isn’t going to say:”that’s ok, it was his dumb idea.” She will go to prison for manslaughter.

Fantasy is great but you prepare for the worst.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

C'est très prometteur, je l'ai ajouté dans mes histoires suivies je vais attendre la suite maintenant.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

It’s an interesting prelude to an adventure. I’d like to see how events play out. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Please keep this going.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

A lot of content in 1k words, I look forward to more.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinskyabout 24 hours ago

Very nice start! I didn't expect that, because I read the last part that led me to you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous