All Comments on 'Gloryhole First Time Pt. 02'

by sftopbottom

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
horny4cum69horny4cum6913 days ago

You make me reminisce about the 90's with these stories! I loved cruising City Lake in Lawrenceville. It was a hot bed for horny guys who were craving cock and cum. There was only one men's room, 3 stalls and 2 urinals, holes in all 3 stalls, only about 3" diameter, enough for cocks, balls and itchy, tight asspussy craving a hot load! I wish there were glory holes around where I live now, it'd be wonderful to enjoy multiple cocks in my mouth and ass again!

ShortyMacShortyMac13 days ago

I found the gloryholes in bookstores when I was 18 and in the Navy. Got my first blowjob from a guy in one. Took a couples of months before I sucked my first cock. Was waiting for someone to enter the booth next to the one I was in and have someone suck me dry. Heard the door open next thing I knew the guy had pushed his cock thru the hole. I hadn’t even invited it. I’d been thinking what’s it like to suck a cock? So I said to my self go for it. I sucked the head of his cock into my mouth. Tasted precum and it tasted like mine. I’d been licking my cum off my fingers right from the second time I jerked off. I got just over half the guys cock in my mouth and I started to gag. With in 2 minutes he came with no warning. As soon as he finished he stuffed his cock in his pants and ran out of the booth. Love sucking cock been doing it for 50+ years.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Those little rooms were such a perfect place to go. Nothing to think about or look at or care about except cock. Reading this story makes me drool.

bookworm69bookworm6910 days ago

5 stars from me. A great reminder of the scene and the time where anonymous mouths and asses were so available and tempting. So often a night out ended with my pants and underwear around my ankles as I used an anonymous mouth to fuck. Love to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersftopbottom@sftopbottom
Mid 50s switch/verse bisexual in San Francisco. Gay Porn industry veteran. Happy to meet new folk and discuss erotica, sex, or whatever. I give great backrubs. I'm a big erotic show off. Drawn to erotica caregories: Gay Male, MMF, and Incest.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES