All Comments on 'Diss Functional'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now13 days ago

Wonderful start. I can hardly wait to see where this one goes!

LechemanLecheman13 days ago

What an unusually good story, enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Starts offensive, gets downright hot!

I mentioned to you once before that you shared lots of ideas between stories - like Si’s vs bums rush. But this was totally out of left field, new and nuts (except maybe the baby focus lol). Angry wives may be a bit close to home for some of us, but you more than made up for it, great work

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Rated as four (4). An abundance of pussy hair, any color but burnt orange, in the niece's pussy description probably would have gotten you a five rating. Otherwise, you have a good story.

shadrachtshadracht13 days ago

This is odd, but I think I like it. It's hard to get a grasp on it, especially Theresa's tourette like spew of abuse constantly. Yet, it seems like she's arranging for her husband the niece to be happy, as bizarre as the setup is.

newporter56newporter5613 days ago

Enjoying it, wife's reaction is strange still trying to figure that out but she seems to want her husband taken care of and wants the best for the niece, but her motive????

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

~~~ End of Chapter 1 ~~~

.

No chapter # in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story BEFORE opening it always earns an automatic rating of 1.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Very Nice!!!! 5☆

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Its hilarious too 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Fantastic.

skippersdadskippersdad11 days ago

Great story I was thinking the Wife was going to trick them and Forse Devorce. Din not think she go for the new Hoe.

TrampsAnThievesTrampsAnThieves11 days agoAuthor

[Anonymous] re: [No chapter # in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story BEFORE opening it always earns an automatic rating of 1.] Thank you for so perfectly illustrating why so many writers hate this rating system and why some have even stopped writing altogether. Obviously, you've never submitted a story or you'd know that the staff sometimes tweaks the chapter #s. Instead of being an informed reader and noticing the "(1/4)" in the story description -- which tells you that this is part 1 of 4 -- you choose to give me the lowest rating possible -- not based on content -- but on the title/chapter#. Please take the time to look at the author's name before you click on a Literotica story and kindly don't read any more of my pieces. You're more bitter and vindictive than the MC's wife and I don't need that level of hate in my life.

PappasleazePappasleaze11 days ago

I am left wondering wife's end game, and thinking that her and the niece had already discuss this long before hand. I would have like to see more dialogue between the three and not just sex scene after sex scene. That is what kept if from being a five star for me. 4/5

Coochielover71Coochielover718 days ago

Very, very good story!!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to rest of the chapters!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Brilliant, and unique plot! Fantastic writing.

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesar3 days ago

Actual love beyond the immediate sex is always a pleasant surprise in these stories. Unfortunately this is -too- good in its cuckquean angle: guaranteed room and board or not, I cannot fathom how anyone could endure someone like Teresa—I'm the -reader- and I think I took psychological damage just by proximity!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
2024-05-12: "Love or Money" (a one-shot Mature piece) comes out tomorrow; thanks for all the love for "Diss Functional" so far! Favorites and comments send others to my stories. If you like my stuff, that's the most effective way to help me out -- which I deeply appreciate! ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES