All Comments on 'A Friend Comes to Visit!'

by kalidougan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice Start

Hi Kali,

Nice start of the story, can't wait to read more of it, I got an Instant Hard-on by your description specially with u fingering ur pussy while watching the guy shagg off, I just can't wait to imagine what happens in the rest of his trip, btw I like you coming straight to the point than going for a big preamble and pages of introduction.

Luv,

Johnie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow this is hot!!

This is your first story? I can't believe it. This is so freaking hot it made me wet :). When the story ended I thought, "Where's the rest of it?" lol

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 12 years ago
Very sexy

The sexual descriptions were hot and well written. Personally, I would have enjoyed a bit more of a buildup to increase the sexual tension. A more complete physical description of the characters would have been nice too. All in all, a good first effort.

Aussiemale50Aussiemale50about 12 years ago
Let's have some more...

I enjoyed this too, and agree that it maybe could have been a little longer. Judging from this, you've got it in you to submit again so let's see what you got!

bottovarnisbottovarnisover 2 years ago

This was an excellent first effort! I would like to see more story,maybe a brief relationship history and more teasing as tension builds. Good description of male masturbation and I always like shaved in both genders. In any case, keep writing. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous